The Beach Rd walkway- we told you so.

thaibeachlovers

with regard to the OP.

there is nothing where the dolphin statue used to be at the end of pattaya klang/central rd , the nearest "artwork" which is metal is to the south opposite central shopping.

there is seating that they clearly ordered and paid for and then thought best not put any south of soi 9 police station in case ladies decide to sit on them............you can find them if you walk up towards the thai airways office towards the north end of the beach

as to pickpockets which have been mentioned i don't think there will be any more or any less than before, thats down to policing.

as to collapse of the walkway the only bit in danger is the bit opposite soi 1 near the north end of the beach and that is due to the sandbag redoubt slightly to the north, nothing to do with the alteratons to the coconut bar.

the big green truck at the south end towards walking st is to act as an emergency pump when it rains hard. however since it's been there, 7 weeks or so we have hardly had any. they should have installed a proper permanent one in the pump room they built.......it has walls walls like saddams bunker but TIT.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And after the rainy season the strong North to South long shore current is going to finish the job on that segment in front of Holiday Inn at North end.

In addition to the normal quantity of sand that goes South for the winter. Those giant decaying sandbags will cause (again) current slowing, sand deposited ,

then as current picks up velocity its capacity to transport sand increases. And that new walkway is just a glorified road. Ill be glad to see it wiped out.

What a fine apocalyptic prophecy, worthy of the highest TV standards! I can hear a chorus of applause from the gallery.

Doomsaying here has such an extraordinarily poor record of actually coming true, however. In fact, it always seems to backfire. smile.png But, of course, never admitting defeat, the prophets themselves continue to wait . . . and wait. Yet the very utterance itself is so cathartic, giving great solace & comfort amid the stress of daily life in Thailand. Here ya go:

Alert! Pattaya's Long-Predicted Future Imminent!

Meanwhile, life goes on! Cheers!

LOL. Of particular note are the doomsayers waiting for the imminent collapse of Central Festival shopping mall.

Says the doomsayer who said I'll be sorry when I do get my pockets picked....

Been going for 10 years and living there on and off....buuuuut....aaaaaany day now boy oh boy you just wait says doomsayer tropo. whistling.gif

You don't seem too bright, so let me spell out the obvious. Most of the "doomsayers" suggesting that caution is advised DON'T get pickpocketed as they are careful with their valuables. There's no need to worry if you're cautious.

Edited by tropo
  • Like 1

What a fine apocalyptic prophecy, worthy of the highest TV standards! I can hear a chorus of applause from the gallery.

Doomsaying here has such an extraordinarily poor record of actually coming true, however. In fact, it always seems to backfire. smile.png But, of course, never admitting defeat, the prophets themselves continue to wait . . . and wait. Yet the very utterance itself is so cathartic, giving great solace & comfort amid the stress of daily life in Thailand. Here ya go:

Alert! Pattaya's Long-Predicted Future Imminent!

Meanwhile, life goes on! Cheers!

LOL. Of particular note are the doomsayers waiting for the imminent collapse of Central Festival shopping mall.

Been going for 10 years and living there on and off....buuuuut....aaaaaany day now boy oh boy you just wait says doomsayer tropo. whistling.gif

You don't seem too bright, so let me spell out the obvious. Most of the "doomsayers" suggesting that caution is advised DON'T get pickpocketed as they are careful with their valuables. There's no need to worry if you're cautious.

So basic common street sense which is why I have never had my pockets picked. In other words what exactly is your point? That you don't have any common sense? No reason for me to argue that. Congratulations, you win the argument.

Edited by lapd

100 % agree. It is ugly. The trees were a wonderful feature. I remember as late as 2006 there were flower beds on the Northern side that looked beautiful. Now the whole stretch is nothing. A t night, the bright lights look ugly. Before you could at least sit on the beach, even in one of those crappy cloth chairs but you could get many meters away from the road. Now, you can't. Just an amazingly bad beach that was so beautiful. Oh if it could only look like Karon beach.

So basic common street sense which is why I have never had my pockets picked. In other words what exactly is your point? That you don't have any common sense? No reason for me to argue that. Congratulations, you win the argument.

You're a regular Einstein, aren't you. At first you suggest there is no risk, and then you proceed to tell me about "basic common street sense", thereby suggesting there is a risk.

Actually even common street sense won't always get you out of trouble - even you, a man with 10 years of off and on experience here... like when a gym buddy got knocked off his motorcycle by a car and then robbed at gun point by the driver, which (the gun) wasn't really necessary as he broke his back in the fall. This was about 6am. Another guy I know had his gold chain yanked from his neck while riding his bike up Pratumnak Hill.. in broad daylight too. Then you may have heard of gangs who sprinkle tacks on back streets and then rob the riders who fall off their bikes.

Wake up and stop trying to be the hero.

Edited by tropo

We mustn't cheapen the honorific and highly self-important title "doomsayer."

It can only be awarded to our most prescient members, a smarter, shrewder, wiser, all-round superior group with whom Nature has endowed Third Eyes to peer into The Future and KNOW. Only they have the ability to read The Sacred Signs--a pothole on 2nd Rd., a bar closed by a shopping mall that must therefore collapse, a favorite shaded bench gone missing, the disastrous departure of Carrefour, a farang motorcyclist targeted for not wearing a helmet, an increase in ATM fees or the price of Branston Pickle, an absence of foot traffic on Soi Diana at 9 AM on a Sunday morning. After perceiving yet another Sacred Sign they may knock back few Changs, maybe smoke some good weed, experience A Revelation (well, the same Revelation as always) and then hit the ol' keyboard to bless us with a ritualistic Cry Of Misery and the latest Prophecy Of Doom.

A Prophecy can't apply to just one person, unless perhaps The Mayor. No, one person, even a doomsayer himself, is far too insignificant. It's for an entire geographic area and population. It reveals nothing less than an ECONOMIC DEATH SPIRAL and IMMINENT DISASTER as tourists abandon Pattaya FOREVER and all expats move to Cambodia.

Doomsayin' follows a long tradition stretching back to Letters To The Editor in the Pattaya Mail, The Nation, and the Bangkok Post before there was any thaivisa.com or even internet in Thailand. It reached something of a peak when OMG! the visa fees were increased.

So you must constantly worry: don't be foolishly thinkin' you're enjoying yourself in Pattaya, muppet, 'cause that's just not possible in the face of all the horror and certain DOOM--of which you've been warned by an important doomsayer. Sometimes the Prophecy is extended Thailand itself. Wicked, stupid policies will be punished and justice done! Wait for it! (And wait . . . and wait . . . and wait . . . biggrin.png)

• Like 2

We mustn't cheapen the honorific and highly self-important title "doomsayer."

It can only be awarded to our most prescient members, a smarter, shrewder, wiser, all-round superior group with whom Nature has endowed Third Eyes to peer into The Future and KNOW. Only they have the ability to read The Sacred Signs--a pothole on 2nd Rd., a bar closed by a shopping mall that must therefore collapse, a favorite shaded bench gone missing, the disastrous departure of Carrefour, a farang motorcyclist targeted for not wearing a helmet, an increase in ATM fees or the price of Branston Pickle, an absence of foot traffic on Soi Diana at 9 AM on a Sunday morning. After perceiving yet another Sacred Sign they may knock back few Changs, maybe smoke some good weed, experience A Revelation (well, the same Revelation as always) and then hit the ol' keyboard to bless us with a ritualistic Cry Of Misery and the latest Prophecy Of Doom.

A Prophecy can't apply to just one person, unless perhaps The Mayor. No, one person, even a doomsayer himself, is far too insignificant. It's for an entire geographic area and population. It reveals nothing less than an ECONOMIC DEATH SPIRAL and IMMINENT DISASTER as tourists abandon Pattaya FOREVER and all expats move to Cambodia.

Doomsayin' follows a long tradition stretching back to Letters To The Editor in the Pattaya Mail, The Nation, and the Bangkok Post before there was any thaivisa.com or even internet in Thailand. It reached something of a peak when OMG! the visa fees were increased.

So you must constantly worry: don't be foolishly thinkin' you're enjoying yourself in Pattaya, muppet, 'cause that's just not possible in the face of all the horror and certain DOOM--of which you've been warned by an important doomsayer. Sometimes the Prophecy is extended Thailand itself. Wicked, stupid policies will be punished and justice done! Wait for it! (And wait . . . and wait . . . and wait . . . biggrin.png)

clap2.gif

I think you have summarized the Thaivisa forum (after the first couple posts) nicely.

Edited by lapd
  • Like 2

with regard to the OP.

there is nothing where the dolphin statue used to be at the end of pattaya klang/central rd , the nearest "artwork" which is metal is to the south opposite central shopping.

there is seating that they clearly ordered and paid for and then thought best not put any south of soi 9 police station in case ladies decide to sit on them............you can find them if you walk up towards the thai airways office towards the north end of the beach

as to pickpockets which have been mentioned i don't think there will be any more or any less than before, thats down to policing.

as to collapse of the walkway the only bit in danger is the bit opposite soi 1 near the north end of the beach and that is due to the sandbag redoubt slightly to the north, nothing to do with the alteratons to the coconut bar.

the big green truck at the south end towards walking st is to act as an emergency pump when it rains hard. however since it's been there, 7 weeks or so we have hardly had any. they should have installed a proper permanent one in the pump room they built.......it has walls walls like saddams bunker but TIT.

<there is nothing where the dolphin statue used to be at the end of pattaya klang/central rd ,>

There certainly was a few weeks back.

<you can find them if you walk up towards the thai airways office towards the north end of the beach>

As I have said a few times on this thread.

< they should have installed a proper permanent one in the pump room they built...>

Agreed. However, some on here seem to like it!

there are 3 "artworks"

1 opposite soi 6

1 opposite central shopping

1 opposite soi 13/4 near the south end of beach rd.

where the dolphin statue used to be opposite central rd aka pattaya klang there is a big empty space that they use now and again for various events .

they stick temp stages up there now and again. at the moment there is a temp tableau for mothers day with flowers etc

i walk the coconut bar almost every day i know what is there

• Like 1

there are 3 "artworks"

1 opposite soi 6

1 opposite central shopping

1 opposite soi 13/4 near the south end of beach rd.

where the dolphin statue used to be opposite central rd aka pattaya klang there is a big empty space that they use now and again for various events .

they stick temp stages up there now and again. at the moment there is a temp tableau for mothers day with flowers etc

i walk the coconut bar almost every day i know what is there

Well I was there and I know what I saw. It was an ugly steel "sculpture" of a dolphin. Not nearly as nice as the fountain they removed.

Human society is supposed to be getting "better", but in Pattaya it seems that it is the reverse.

• Like 2

the seats are missed, now we cant sit and watch the pickpocketers working any more

In all my years going to pattaya I have NEVER had anyone try pick my pockets, not there not anywhere. I have never heard of that either. So I call bullshit! Go back to the PI if you want to watch that.

I suggest you go down to Soi 12 / Beach Rd. area for a few nights and watch the group of lady-boys, one of them a fat, ugly monster, pick-pocketing Russians and Indians daily. Right in plain view of everybody. Show starts around 23.00 or a bit later. Might need to e a bit patient, some days they have been doing a runner from the cops already. No pick-pockets in Pattaya, only in PI....???? Suggest you read the news or google "pick-pocket, Pattaya". True they go after easy targets, they never bothered me, as Indians and Russians are much better targets. As far as Beach Rd. in general. I have seen a huge increase of low-lives, drug dealers, drunks and other exotic creatures all along the beach the last 12 months. Quite a sight,watching a bunch of single male Indians negotiating with an (1) overweight palm-lady every few meters! Guess, sooner or later this will all be stopped to make this a real family destination. MS>

Quote: Guess, sooner or later this will all be stopped to make this a real family destination. MS>

Heaven forbid! There must be a thousand "family friendly destinations" on this planet. Pattaya is (and must remain) a party-town. Period ! I would hate to see the day, when Pattaya turns into "family friendly destination" number 1001.

Cheers.

Regrettably I thought it had already turned into a family friendly destination :-(

the seats are missed, now we cant sit and watch the pickpocketers working any more

In all my years going to pattaya I have NEVER had anyone try pick my pockets, not there not anywhere. I have never heard of that either. So I call bullshit! Go back to the PI if you want to watch that.

Take off your rose tinted glasses and head over to the news section of this board, it's full of reports of pick pockets, assaults, stabbings, and so on, on the beach, and all right in front of your face. Go call BS on the news clips threads, one at a time. You'll be there a while posting.

• Like 1

This is a bit like people claiming it's safe to ride motorcycles in Pattaya because they haven't had an accident yet.

Just because you haven't been pickpocketed yet doesn't mean they're not around. Better be safe than sorry. The way you're talking here people will get the impression it's perfectly safe to walk around without any concern whatsoever. That's just giving people the wrong impression.

It's far better to always put your wallet and valuables in a safe place. You don't need to go to PI to lose your wallet.

When you get pickpocketed for the first time, be sure to come back and report it here, because with your attitude it could happen sooner than later.

Most of the people who say they have never heard of or seen such things in Pattaya are the guys who walk around lit from spending 1/2 the day at a beer bar.

There is no way a sober human being in Pattaya can be that unaware of his surroundings AND ignore the endless news stories about the very things they say never happen. Either that, or they have had their pockets picked and they were too drunk to know it.

They are always good for a laugh though.

• Like 2

I suggest you go down to Soi 12 / Beach Rd. area for a few nights and watch the group of lady-boys, one of them a fat, ugly monster, pick-pocketing Russians and Indians daily. Right in plain view of everybody. Show starts around 23.00 or a bit later. Might need to e a bit patient, some days they have been doing a runner from the cops already. No pick-pockets in Pattaya, only in PI....???? Suggest you read the news or google "pick-pocket, Pattaya". True they go after easy targets, they never bothered me, as Indians and Russians are much better targets. As far as Beach Rd. in general. I have seen a huge increase of low-lives, drug dealers, drunks and other exotic creatures all along the beach the last 12 months. Quite a sight,watching a bunch of single male Indians negotiating with an (1) overweight palm-lady every few meters! Guess, sooner or later this will all be stopped to make this a real family destination. MS>

Quote: Guess, sooner or later this will all be stopped to make this a real family destination. MS>

Heaven forbid! There must be a thousand "family friendly destinations" on this planet. Pattaya is (and must remain) a party-town. Period ! I would hate to see the day, when Pattaya turns into "family friendly destination" number 1001.

Cheers.

Regrettably I thought it had already turned into a family friendly destination :-(

It's not to late to stop the rot. Every story about pickpockets, stabbings and crime in general is helping to turn the tide. Hopefully, enough bad news and the families and "shoppers" will be staying away for good. Result biggrin.png .

Post deleted to allow posting.

Told some of my expat friends about this thread and we all had a laugh. Not one of us has ever had problems with pick pockets. Most of these guys have lived here for 5+ years. Some have been here for 10+ and are nearly fluent in Thai. We concluded that the people in this thread saying this must basically be idiots with the common sense of a sack of hammers. Pattaya is a magnet for them. Like moths to a flame.

What else are you going to try tell me? That if you haven't been beat up by a katoey or jumped by a bunch of Thai guys or scammed by a jet ski operator then that is further proof you haven't spent much time in Thailand? Well guess what. None of us have ever had that happen either.

If you can't spot that kind of trouble a mile away in Thailand I don't know what to tell you. Stick with disneyland for your vacation maybe.

There are a lot of people on this forum that are super stingy and paranoid. They have modified their clothing to include special pockets and only carry minimal cash. I know that crime exists in Pattaya, but it's definitely not something that consumes my thoughts when I am out. I am aware of my surroundings, but if I have to spend a big portion of my time looking for potential muggers...etc, I would rather stay home.

To each their own, but I really don't understand the point of coming to Thailand to try and spend the least amount of money and be paranoid all the time. Certainly not my idea of paradise.

Told some of my expat friends about this thread and we all had a laugh. Not one of us has ever had problems with pick pockets. Most of these guys have lived here for 5+ years. Some have been here for 10+ and are nearly fluent in Thai. We concluded that the people in this thread saying this must basically be idiots with the common sense of a sack of hammers. Pattaya is a magnet for them. Like moths to a flame.

What else are you going to try tell me? That if you haven't been beat up by a katoey or jumped by a bunch of Thai guys or scammed by a jet ski operator then that is further proof you haven't spent much time in Thailand? Well guess what. None of us have ever had that happen either.

If you can't spot that kind of trouble a mile away in Thailand I don't know what to tell you. Stick with disneyland for your vacation maybe.

There are a lot of people on this forum that are super stingy and paranoid. They have modified their clothing to include special pockets and only carry minimal cash. I know that crime exists in Pattaya, but it's definitely not something that consumes my thoughts when I am out. I am aware of my surroundings, but if I have to spend a big portion of my time looking for potential muggers...etc, I would rather stay home.

To each their own, but I really don't understand the point of coming to Thailand to try and spend the least amount of money and be paranoid all the time. Certainly not my idea of paradise.

We take care of the money so we don't have to be paranoid about it being stolen.

Do you really spend as much money as possible till it's all gone?. Some of us actually live here on small budgets, so why would we waste money here, when we wouldn't if living back "home"?

• Like 1

Are we talking about the same country? Sounds to me like you are talking about the US. You people must live in an alternate universe or something...lol. Maybe it's the company that you keep or your lifestyle or your habits. Sure you can find trouble in Thailand but generally it doesn't come looking for you. Almost always self inflicted. If you hang out with scum and walk down beach rd at 2am all pissed up looking for a hot date with a katoey...well best of luck with that.

Edited by lapd

Are we talking about the same country? Sounds to me like you are talking about the US. You people must live in an alternate universe or something...lol. Maybe it's the company that you keep or your lifestyle or your habits. Sure you can find trouble in Thailand but generally it doesn't come looking for you. Almost always self inflicted. If you hang out with scum and walk down beach rd at 2am all pissed up looking for a hot date with a katoey...well best of luck with that.

The point many are trying to make is that It is not safe to walk along the beach late at night in Pattaya or Jomtien. Walking along a beach at night IS safe in many tourists resorts around the world, but it IS NOT safe here... and walking along a beach at night is an activity many tourists like to enjoy when on vacation... and the criminal element in Pattaya is well aware of this and profits from it.... however you're giving the wrong impression and basing that on how safe you personally feel when you don't go walking along the beach at 2am. If this was a safe place, even drunks should be able to stumble along without any concerns.

(They even rob tourists here at high noon - at jet ski rentals. The police rob tourists all day long too - in the name of road safety)

Sure, if you are street smart, as you claim to be, you'll probably be ok, but that is not an indicator of how safe it is here. One of the reasons many tourists run into trouble here is because they mistakenly believe it is very safe and don't take precautions. For example, tourists who lose gold chains are wearing them because they feel it is safe to do so.

One might also wonder why gold shops have bars along their counters... and why most close early.

(Just in case you are wondering or because you may bring it up - I've been here 9 years full time and have never lost anything, but that is because I also happen to be rather street smart - but this really is beside the point)

Edited by tropo
  • Like 2

As a professional landscape designer, my opinion is the pathway renovation is a disaster.

They must have spent all of ten minutes drawing it up.

And on what planet do improvements include chopping down all their old growth trees in their only park?

The previous pathway that was installed about 7 years ago had charming, meandering pathways, surrounded by undulating garden beds under majestic old growth hardwood trees. The mermaid fountain was impressive and the 'bronze' statues added an artistic touch.

Of course the maintainence budget was pilfered and it deteriorated quickly as I predicted.

It didn't help when the City decided to exploit the area and erect vendor tents right on top of the flowers and shrubs. Killed all the shrubbery and flowers.

In the name of 'traffic improvements' they flattened the area (so actually they could erect tents and lease the beachfront for personal gains)

Only a shameless, greedy numbskull would do that to a beachfront park.

Thanks for the professional and excellent objective evaluation. There are many here who see it like you.

In contrast to some around here with very deluded delusional perceptions of this " glorified road"

• Like 1

As a professional landscape designer, my opinion is the pathway renovation is a disaster.

And on what planet do improvements include chopping down all their old growth trees in their only park?

The previous pathway that was installed about 7 years ago had charming, meandering pathways, surrounded by undulating garden beds under majestic old growth hardwood trees. The mermaid fountain was impressive and the 'bronze' statues added an artistic touch.

Of course the maintainence budget was pilfered and it deteriorated quickly as I predicted.

It didn't help when the City decided to exploit the area and erect vendor tents right on top of the flowers and shrubs. Killed all the shrubbery and flowers.

In the name of 'traffic improvements' they flattened the area (so actually they could erect tents and lease the beachfront for personal gains)

Thanks for the professional and excellent objective evaluation. There are many here who see it like you.

In contrast to some around here with very deluded delusional perceptions of this " glorified road"

post-14882-0-79971700-1387010962_thumb.j
The deserted, useless promenade

Not to mention the chess benchs near Central where people could watch or play a game and relax.

The only person sitting in that photo had to bring his own chair. The greatest use of the walkway during the day used to be sitting and relaxing. Now that's not an option, as who is going to sit on a red hot seat in the sun?

• Like 1

[

The only person sitting in that photo had to bring his own chair. The greatest use of the walkway during the day used to be sitting and relaxing. Now that's not an option, as who is going to sit on a red hot seat in the sun?
xpost-14882-0-79971700-1387010962_thumb.
The deserted, useless, shadeless promenade

Greatest use by some, and, as noted earlier, we all know that for most of those their purpose in sitting there wasn't just for relaxing and "watching the world go by" while motorcyclists have to sweat, and drivers waste gas--all wasting time--in the hot traffic jam. smile.png

For the majority, the greatest use has always been walking, not that they all had the purest of motives either. Still is, and the promenade was as crowded as ever, if not more so, during the past high season. Despite the whines here about "no shade," the tourists obviously found enough to be acceptable. I see lots people out there during the current low season, too.

Many seats do have shade--I'll take another pic for you someday. And yes, you are free to bring your own chair if a beloved spot is so important.

Your thread entirely ignores the main points of the earlier doomsayer predictions, so it's mostly superfluous.

You see, nobody ever, ever said the new promenade would be perfect. Everybody knew it would have its problems--just as the old one did. It's government Thai construction. So that is simply a straw man argument.

Doomsayers said it would have NO shade whatsoever. It does. It would have NO benches. But it does. ALL the old growth trees were being cut down. But there are a goodly number left. It would have NO trees. But it has plenty of growing palm trees--pretty standard on promenades (cf Ft. Lauderdale). And one doomsayer said that it would have NO room to walk, so everyone would have to walk in the street! smile.png OMG!

The main point, however, was that it would spell the DEATH of Pattaya's tourism and all the expats would flee to Cambodia etc. It was the ol' "last nail in the coffin," "goose that laid the golden eggs" that we've heard for decades. NOBODY would or could walk on it. The beachfront hotels would be deserted!

None of that nonsense has come true. Despite all the nitpicks and the offending of delicate aesthetic sensibilities, the new situation, most agree, is OVERALL better. You're just gonna have to suck it up. There's nothing we can do about it here.

Earlier I gave you address of the Banglamung Complaint Center. Been yet? Let's see some action, since this seems to be one of your main issues in life, leading to repetition after repetition of the same ol' points that've already been answered or refuted.

Edited by Rimmer

Jesus, Sixpack!

Ain't you ever obsessed with fighting your so - called "Dommsayers".

You are obviously from the US of A, but if you've ever been to some European Beach resorts, be it on the Med, on the Atlantic or the Baltic, you would know how to design a propper beach resort:

First there is the beach, then a promenade, then a little stripe of greenery/park, then the hotels and THEN the road!

Our planners had that foresight over a hundred years ago when they laid out the plan. The supply of the beach businesses can be done at restricted hours in the morning.

Of course, that involves a certain amount of walking from your car to the promenade/beach, but Europeans don't mind that.

Now... We all know how Thais (and many US citizens, sorry) think about that, and that's why Pattaya looks like Pattaya and Jomtien like Jomtien. Planning a hundred years ahead isn't their strongest point either.

The situation an Beach Road (old or new) is such that I do not want to spend much time there... But I ain't no "Doomsayer", because for sure the Thais will find enough package tourists from China, India, Arabia and the like to do business.

I lived in Pattaya for almost 3 years.(now in Bang Saray) The beach set up was way better then before the endless umbrellas & vendors started pouring in. The beach itself I always considered to be lackluster at best unless you like swimming in plastic & whatever sewage they are pumping in the ocean (or have slid by in flooding ) I think it was a very poor decision for the powers to be to not provide adequate shade & seating regardless of their pockets getting lined with cash from the vendors. The roadway may be a bit better(never go in the left lane around the cop shop unless you feel like giving them a random 200-400 baht ) the Baht buses kind of compromised the what would be a better situation by hording both the left lanes now instead of 1 lane.I go to the other beaches around Thailand & enjoy Pattaya for most everything else.They could have done way better if they were not looking for backhanders & used other modern cities examples on beach improvement. But that being said with the amount of foeigners flocking to Bang Saray the beach here is getting congested as well with umbrellas.

Edited by Beardog