American beaten by Ladyboy in Central Pattaya

Rimmer

Why are ladyboys retarded? They must have lost their sanity after realizing that despite all the desperate attempts to change themselves into women they are still men.

its usually the ones who have already been carved up (eg. the tops deli is gone, replaced by the 24 hr lotus) that are most the retarded wandering around in the night. the ones who are still mostly men are usually the ones who can keep it together a bit better.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's put this into a different, but ABSOLUTELY TRUE scenerio,,, Many here are somewhat laughing, that a man got beaten up by a woman/lady,, make NO mistake, they are NOT, NOT WOMEN!, they are Thai MEN!,, So lets say you're walking along, a Thai man, bar tout, tries to pressure you into a bar,, you politely say, "No thanks" and continue walking, they follow you, step in front of you, AGAIN try, you side-step, try to continue, they then grab your arm, your crotch, reach a hand in your pocket,, Do you STILL remain calm/polite?,,, or firmly, voice your disspleasure?,, YA,, you tell them to F-OFF!,, they then argue with you, and pull out a pointed weapon and smash you in the head with it,,, Sooo STILL your fault?... Many are assuming, tits means, woman,, How diluted is THAT?... I gotta laugh myself at the many here, OBVIOUSLY not American,, "Oh dear, when will these stupid Americans learn that when confronted, you simply tuck ones tail between ones legs, cow down, appologuise for doing nothing wrong, and simply slink away?,, Lolololol These same posters, seem to have NO problem with us, "stupid" Americans, standing up for what's right, taking a stand, and NOT cowing down to a bully back in the 40's,, WHY are these posters so passive now?,, or have they ALWAYS been?,,,

We call people who always tell you to avoid confrontation and tuck our dicks "Whimps" They the same type, if they witness a girl being raped, or any chap getting his ass kicked, that will stand by and video tape it while cheering it on. They have long lost their humanity, if they ever possessed it. For me, when I see things like this I don't care what country you are from or what gender you are I will stop the action without thought of my own safety. You don't have to be American to feel this way. I have met many people who have displayed courage and Valor to help complete strangers in distress. Men like us don't see color, race, gender nor country... No. We see people and that triggers the humanity inside to act.

• Like 1

Medical fact: The ladyboys who had the chop cant cum, and as a result go mad, FACT

As a side-note, assuming that the majority of contributors here either live in Thailand or visit regularly, I am surprised by the ignorance and prejudice expressed about ladyboys

If approached I usually say no thank you and walk on. Just don't put your hands on me cause I will take that as an act of aggression and react accordingly. Simple never had a problem either.

I spend one weekend a year in Pattaya proper on an unavoidable business outing. They put us up in the Marriott- so we're not talking the slums.

Each year, walking the main streets (not a walking street) after dark, ladyboys have grabbed my arm and tried to stop me from walking past- before there was any verbal contact. So far, it hasn't resulted in physical confrontation, but it's pretty disturbing.

Strangely, never happens where I live near Asoke, nor in South Jomtien where I often go on personal holidays to the beach.

Maybe if he had simply politely declined the offer, smiled and walked away this wouldn't have happened. It seems he tried to give it the big I am and ended up losing to a ladyboy. Must make him very proud whistling.gif

You are probably right. But sometimes getting away from these people is tough! Some are quite big....

I just avoid eye contact and keep walking. Worked every time so far.

However, on Beach Rd in the early hours I walk other side of the road, or if both sides I run in the road to get past them.

Let's put this into a different, but ABSOLUTELY TRUE scenerio,,, Many here are somewhat laughing, that a man got beaten up by a woman/lady,, make NO mistake, they are NOT, NOT WOMEN!, they are Thai MEN!,, So lets say you're walking along, a Thai man, bar tout, tries to pressure you into a bar,, you politely say, "No thanks" and continue walking, they follow you, step in front of you, AGAIN try, you side-step, try to continue, they then grab your arm, your crotch, reach a hand in your pocket,, Do you STILL remain calm/polite?,,, or firmly, voice your disspleasure?,, YA,, you tell them to F-OFF!,, they then argue with you, and pull out a pointed weapon and smash you in the head with it,,, Sooo STILL your fault?... Many are assuming, tits means, woman,, How diluted is THAT?... I gotta laugh myself at the many here, OBVIOUSLY not American,, "Oh dear, when will these stupid Americans learn that when confronted, you simply tuck ones tail between ones legs, cow down, appologuise for doing nothing wrong, and simply slink away?,, Lolololol These same posters, seem to have NO problem with us, "stupid" Americans, standing up for what's right, taking a stand, and NOT cowing down to a bully back in the 40's,, WHY are these posters so passive now?,, or have they ALWAYS been?,,,

We call people who always tell you to avoid confrontation and tuck our dicks "Whimps" They the same type, if they witness a girl being raped, or any chap getting his ass kicked, that will stand by and video tape it while cheering it on. They have long lost their humanity, if they ever possessed it. For me, when I see things like this I don't care what country you are from or what gender you are I will stop the action without thought of my own safety. You don't have to be American to feel this way. I have met many people who have displayed courage and Valor to help complete strangers in distress. Men like us don't see color, race, gender nor country... No. We see people and that triggers the humanity inside to act.

That is more likely to get a multiple person attack on you, and you won't win. You may also be knifed.

You people are a JOKE your advice would be:

Come to Thailand "But" if someone bothers you take it no matter what,

If they approch you in an aggresive manner you should not stand up for yourself but insted

tence up and back away as if you would with a snowling rabied dog.

If someone tries to rip you, off smile and except it.

So this is how you MEN have lowered your selfs to be excepted.

Given that a small boy with one hand tied behind his back could beat me up, do you think I should try it on?

I have lived my life on the premise that one is less likely to be injured if one avoids trouble than asks for it.

It hasn't been revealed where that 'information' came from... no source.

I have been googling it and can't find anywhere that says he was in the bar and the two guys left together.

To clarify, that information came from the bar-owner and a customer who was present at the time of the attack. There are places on the internet that Google does not track.

That the attack was, in the eyes of the perpetrator, provoked, does not detract from the fact that it was wrong, but that the Thai police appear unwilling to press charges suggests that they consider the 'victim' not entirely innocent. Perhaps the lesson to be learned is not to expect to get a 'fumble' or more in a bar, be it ladyboy, lady or boy, without tipping and leaving graciously.

As a side-note, assuming that the majority of contributors here either live in Thailand or visit regularly, I am surprised by the ignorance and prejudice expressed about ladyboys and how to safely counter unwanted advances from Thais in general.

As a side note, assuming that the majority of Thai katoeys either live in Thailand, or visit regularly, I am surprised that quite a large number of them in Pattaya behave in such an un-Thai way as to make unwanted advances on all and sundry who happen to stroll down a street. Those who know decent Thai behaviour, may be somewhat taken aback by this, and be unsure how to react. Having ones personal parts grabbed can induce anger in many people of many nationalities.

• Like 1

It hasn't been revealed where that 'information' came from... no source.

I have been googling it and can't find anywhere that says he was in the bar and the two guys left together.

To clarify, that information came from the bar-owner and a customer who was present at the time of the attack. There are places on the internet that Google does not track.

That the attack was, in the eyes of the perpetrator, provoked, does not detract from the fact that it was wrong, but that the Thai police appear unwilling to press charges suggests that they consider the 'victim' not entirely innocent. Perhaps the lesson to be learned is not to expect to get a 'fumble' or more in a bar, be it ladyboy, lady or boy, without tipping and leaving graciously.

As a side-note, assuming that the majority of contributors here either live in Thailand or visit regularly, I am surprised by the ignorance and prejudice expressed about ladyboys and how to safely counter unwanted advances from Thais in general.

As a side note, assuming that the majority of Thai katoeys either live in Thailand, or visit regularly, I am surprised that quite a large number of them in Pattaya behave in such an un-Thai way as to make unwanted advances on all and sundry who happen to stroll down a street. Those who know decent Thai behaviour, may be somewhat taken aback by this, and be unsure how to react. Having ones personal parts grabbed can induce anger in many people of many nationalities.

As they have to make money for their operation, they are desperate to have a takeaway for the night. Desperation usually induces abnormal behaviour.

Unfortunately, they fail to realise that being aggressive is almost certain to ensure they end up alone for the night.

• Like 1

Just spent a week 100 meters from this bar. Walked by every day.

Who could get angry?

They're just trying to make a living.

Every night, the massage girls downstairs gave me a quick grope on my way up to the room.

My wife didn't even mind.

Like most of Thailand, Pattaya is practically a ghost town now, and everybody's looking for business.

I don't know what part of Pattaya you were in last week, but I was there and it was packed. My favorite hotel was booked and I had to find another. That one had only a few rooms left.

Firstly the guy was in Pattaya, the biggest brothel in the world, so how could he be offended that a person of ill repute tried to usher him into a bar? Ladyboy or bargirl makes no difference.

The area is dangerous infested with undesirables and one has to proceed with extreme caution in Pattaya. What the guy should have done was to smile and politely decline the ladyboy`s suggestion to enter the said bar and explained; sorry, tonight I have spent all my money but will visit tomorrow, then calmly just walked away.

My advice as always is to tread carefully in Pattaya and better still avoid that so-called coastal resort completely for those who value their safety.

The same as the centre of Phuket or Chaweng in Samui for that matter ...he was on vacation in a tourist area that was fraught with potential conflict if you don't know the local behaviour..please don't lynch the guy for that!

There are hundreds of ex pats and tourists who walk past those bars in exactly that same spot everday and I am one of them. I get acosted by the lady boys all the time, all I do is smile and say "mai ow krap" and keep walking. Non of us have had any problems using this method. Then this guy comes along and bad mouths this ladyboy and gets whacked for it. If he didn't bad mouth them then nothing would have happened to him just like the rest of us, again wrong choices by a fool.

How do you know this lady boy wasn't high as a kite and was drunk and looking for a fight?

If your wife or gf or daughter was raped would you blame her for talking to a jerk while walking if she was accosted like that? And then all the Co conspirators who work there LIE to the police about the attackers idendity. Never blame the victim.

Just because you have not been attacked doesn't give the lady boy a free pass.

Edited by IAMSOBAD

That is more likely to get a multiple person attack on you, and you won't win. You may also be knifed.

Like I said, Whimps don't need to apply. If one day you wife or gf is being raped and I see it occurring, you can rest assured that she will come home to you. I have intervened in a number of assaults and with the help of God I'm still here to talk about it. I expect death so cuts and bruises... Never mind. The thanks expressed by the victim seems to make my injuries a second thought.

• Like 1

Ladyboy arrested following assault on American in Central Pattaya

Following the alleged attack on an American in front of a Ladyboy Bar in Soi Buakhao on Thursday Night, Pattaya Police announced on Saturday that they had arrested a suspect in connection with the case.

Police Major General Sanit, the Commissioner of Region 2 Police, led a press conference at Pattaya Police Station and confirmed the arrest of Khun Suranat aged 28 who reportedly confessed to the assault.

usa-31-230x200.jpg

Read more HERE

Off-topic, but probably we will see a friend of mine in the news tomorrow. He got beaten very badly by some Thai guys. I feel very sorry for him. At least he have a good health insurance. I know the background story. I wonder what we will read in the press.

Edited by Rimmer
Fair Use

Like I said, Whimps don't need to apply. If one day you wife or gf is being raped and I see it occurring, you can rest assured that she will come home to you. I have intervened in a number of assaults and with the help of God I'm still here to talk about it. I expect death so cuts and bruises... Never mind. The thanks expressed by the victim seems to make my injuries a second thought.

The guy you responded to hit the nail on the head. Clearly you will not listen. Best of luck and with your god helping.

Edited by lapd

Let me guess, he was just an innocent victim. When guys are jumped by a group of Thai guys it's usually because they deserved it. If not for anything else because they were being a drunken ass thinking they could get away with the same things they do back home.

I saw a guy in Big C extra the other day. His face was all black and blue and he was hiding in the corner feeling sorry for himself eating his noodles. Looked hung over and I could just tell he probably deserved it because he looked like a real wan ker in general. He was wearing some stupid punk rock tshirt that you might see on a punk 20 years younger than him. There are ALWAYS 2 sides to the story. Guys come to Pattaya and get confused by the culture thinking it's this wide open wild west assh0le festival where they can set their inner assh0le free. They don't realize there are still 'rules' and certain lines you do not cross.

Edited by Rimmer

Lady boys must have an inherent, natural inclination to be able to detect a possible, "attack" against them... and are able to, with "Bruce Lee" reflexes, remove a shoe, position it perfectly correctly in their hand, so the most dangerous part is at the ready, and be able to strike another man, in the head,, ALL before said man is even able to step back, move aside, raise a hand, or,, EVEN strike back to defend themselves against said shoe attack,,, This trait in lady boys must OBVIOUSLY be a positive side effect of female hormones,, that gives them, "cat like" reflexes, as I've NEVER, EVER seen an article headlined, "Tourist thwarts/defends themselves against attack from ladyboy with, "cat like" reflexes",,,,,,, OOOH wait,,, he/she's Thai,, OF course they're NEVER at fault,,,, I swear you couldn't make this crap up if you tried,,,, lolololol ,,,,, MORE than likely,,, (and only speculating here,, AS are MANY),, the guy had his words about being hassled, and was probably turning around to leave,, and was blind sided,,, Which would make complete sense if the he/she was alone,,, as in,,, no 4-5 other Thai's to hold the guy while the he/she readied the shoe and, "pounced".....

Edited by Adeeos

The guy you responded to hit the nail on the head. Clearly you will not listen. Best of luck and with your god helping.

And clearly you and the other guy lack courage and would last a minute on a battlefield. I don't expect you to understand.

Have you even been to Thailand? Seriously. I mean besides a 2 week vacation once or during cobra gold or whatever.

• Like 1

Yea.. another moralious from the bible belt.laugh.png

aare you saying that YOU should go insdie and have a man handle your stuff? or are you comfortable with bending another male over the table? that's ca;;ed disgusting in normal male behavior but if it is your thing, then go for it!

UPDATE:

Ladyboy arrested following assault on American in Central Pattaya

usa-41.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Following the alleged attack on an American in front of a Ladyboy Bar in Soi Buakhao on Thursday Night, Pattaya Police announced on Saturday that they had arrested a suspect in connection with the case.

Thankfully I'll be out of Pattaya soon and won't be looking back. I was attacked in my car recently, totally unprovoked by a Thai who had just left a bar, who I found later was well p*ssed and just had a row with his missus. Wrong place wrong time. Physically I'm ok as he missed his punch, but the car is a bit scratched up after he started throwing bottles at it...these lovely, peaceful, Buddhist Thai's, eh.