Caught her out with an IP trace

WhamBam

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i suppose this thread will do for a saturday for the few to get there kicks and laughs

Slap and tickle thread.

It's raining too hard to go out here tonite. I have Davardo48 and missfarmgirl as witnesses to this....just I case some douchbag calls me out.

What about you Jake, have you ever seen anything like this before?

im sorry to say i have mate,

but on both side, yes the girls can be bad,,

but ive also seen were the falang has been a right bast££d,

its not raining here mate im in the uk till the 25th, i hope, got my return flight, but im waiting for my police check to come through for angolan visa, pain in the ass,

be good,,lol

i suppose this thread will do for a saturday for the few to get there kicks and laughs

Slap and tickle thread.

It's raining too hard to go out here tonite. I have Davardo48 and missfarmgirl as witnesses to this....just I case some douchbag calls me out.

What about you Jake, have you ever seen anything like this before?

im sorry to say i have mate,

but on both side, yes the girls can be bad,,

but ive also seen were the falang has been a right bast££d,

its not raining here mate im in the uk till the 25th, i hope, got my return flight, but im waiting for my police check to come through for angolan visa, pain in the ass,

be good,,lol

I'm hoping that pain in the arse is boychic. or choochoo's bum needle.

Fancy that, it's raining in gods country but not in the motherland.

I am sure there's many fhurrang that do bad. I see many scummy ones sitting in the steps of 7eleven drinking Chang, i suspect that's who you are talking about.

I guess the old law still applies, "He who lies down with the dogs, usually ends up with fleas".

No offence to anyone in particular....except the 7eleven stair drinkers ;)

• Like 1

I never understand the desire of western men for respectable women.

They aren't much fun, but naughty girls are!

What does it matter to you, what she does when you aren't using her services?

I never understand why some men constantly seek out empty, meaningless sexual encounters without entering into anything remotely resembling a normal adult relationship with someone they see as their equal.

But each to their own, I guess.

This is los. GUYs who think Bargirls are their true love is the normal.

• Like 1

Too many questions come to mind but I must ask one question.... Did you meet her in a bar or massage shop ?

Sir ttthailand,

Why do you ask? Do you recognise her from somewhere?

Sir Neverdie,

Most return to where you found them one way or another. Recognize her ? Maybe but don't know what she looks like.

• Like 1

Too many questions come to mind but I must ask one question.... Did you meet her in a bar or massage shop ?

Sir ttthailand,

Why do you ask? Do you recognise her from somewhere?

Sir Neverdie,

Most return to where you found them one way or another. Recognize her ? Maybe but don't know what she looks like.

Being an old man, I have no use for such objects. On the positive side, I don't have to stick needles into my penis anymore to check for HIV.

Be warned.....Costas is lurking ;)

I never understand the desire of western men for respectable women.

They aren't much fun, but naughty girls are!

What does it matter to you, what she does when you aren't using her services?

I never understand why some men constantly seek out empty, meaningless sexual encounters without entering into anything remotely resembling a normal adult relationship with someone they see as their equal.

I seek out good food and a cosy spot to sleep it off. I agree each to their own.

not too sure how you traced an email to an IP?

IP trace on an email would trace the IP the mailbox on the server is located not her location surely?

Anyway.... never understood how someone could be with someone so long and not know they are doing the dirty on them, that is not a dig just surprises me, anyway hopefully you will find a nice lady soon to make up for the lost time, good luck.

• Like 2

What I am not understanding is that you were together for "2 1/2 years before you had to go home". Im assuming you were living together? Were you living in Pattaya at the time with her? or was she at her "shop" in Issan and you would see her now and then?

If you were not living together and she was in Issan and you Pattaya, you need to understand that there is no committment to her, especially after 2 1/2 years.

These girls meet farang guys all the time who promise them the moon and then after holiday, the guy is gone.

She should have been upfront with you, agreed. But there are two sides to each coin.

What ISP is this. I'm curious how you narrowed her location to a specific place.

My ISP which is 3BB doesn't show anything about the city you're in, everyone shows up as being in Bangkok if you have the dynamic IP like I do.

When you connect to 3BB you just get assigned to one of their seemingly nationwide dynamic IP pools and there's nothing in the traceroute which even remotely identifies the geographic location - they're all set as 'Bangkok'.

I'm in Hua Hin but there's no way to tell this.

Edited by ukrules

A good, sensible post.

The answers (in no particular order) are:

1. low self-esteem

2. desperation

3. inadequacy / inferiority issues

• Like 2

What ISP is this. I'm curious how you narrowed her location to a specific place.

My ISP which is 3BB doesn't show anything about the city you're in, everyone shows up as being in Bangkok if you have the dynamic IP like I do.

When you connect to 3BB you just get assigned to one of their seemingly nationwide dynamic IP pools and there's nothing in the traceroute which even remotely identifies the geographic location - they're all set as 'Bangkok'.

try this

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=what%27s+my+ip

You can also do some searches for "whois +geoip" which should lead you to some web based whois/geoip lookup sites. They can get quite specific about location.

Traceroute follows the hops between you and a host and does not do a lookup.

3BB does provide fairly accurate geoip information and the above link locates me accurately.

Edited by 96tehtarp
  • Like 1

try this

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=what's+my+ip

You can also do some searches for "whois +geoip" which should lead you to some web based whois/geoip lookup sites. They can get quite specific about location.

Traceroute follows the hops between you and a host and does not do a lookup.

3BB does provide fairly accurate geoip information and the above link locates me accurately.

You're missing my point. My IP address right now is 180.xxx.xxx.xxx

Where am I ? I'm not in Bangkok.

Edited by SeaVisionBurma
removed IP address

OP, I do understand your anger and frustration.

Just for a moment, forget she is in Pattaya and what she is doing.

You seem you liked her very much.

She liked you also, and that is the reason she did not reveal to you her real trade.

But, I believe you should give her a chance.

May be she will be the best wife and carring mother for your children.

Thousands of farangs got married to bar girls and they had a wonderful life after.

Please don't ignore her, give her another chance.

Really? Forgiving and forgetting would not be an option for me... Could you trust a person that has repeatedly lied and deceived you? If so, perhaps it's time for you to look in the mirror...

• Like 1