Caught her out with an IP trace

WhamBam

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I met her parents and family twice. Her parents are great. I took them out for a meal and mother hugged me as they left to go home. She came back and hugged me again!!

Her mum 'Ahh poor sweet deluded old thing' laugh.png

OP, I do understand your anger and frustration.

Just for a moment, forget she is in Pattaya and what she is doing.

You seem you liked her very much.

She liked you also, and that is the reason she did not reveal to you her real trade.

But, I believe you should give her a chance.

May be she will be the best wife and carring mother for your children.

Thousands of farangs got married to bar girls and they had a wonderful life after.

Please don't ignore her, give her another chance.

Yia sou Ke Kosta,

The problem is that she also lied to him about how long she has been living in Pattaya. From my perspective it is very difficult to trust someone in the future who is lying. Lying is usually a bad omen when it comes to relationships in my experience.

Just saying.....

yiannis

• Like 1

You can get someones approx location if they are using yahoo/gmail/hotmail simple as that.

Even if your not computer savy do a google search u will find it.

Sent from my c64

Edited by wow64

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

She liked you also, and that is the reason she did not reveal to you her real trade.

Thousands of farangs got married to bar girls and they had a wonderful life after.

Yia sou Ke Kosta,

The problem is that she also lied to him about how long she has been living in Pattaya. From my perspective it is very difficult to trust someone in the future who is lying. Lying is usually a bad omen when it comes to relationships in my experience.

Just saying.....

yiannis

Good advice from yiannis - on the first - I don't know ..... personally I don't think I'd like to be out and about with a woman that has probably sucked the c**K of a good % of the men walking/passing on the street and around town - let alone end up back in her village (where she started this) someday where everyone one in the village will know exactly who and how and for how long she was doing/learning the same there......many farang men are probably the village joke/clown without being aware.....especially if there are a few special "brothers" sprinkled about.....not something that would appeal to me......imo - some things have to be thought out an reconciled completely.....

Posts removed

Netiquette

posts regarding others spelling and grammar not only hijacks the topic but is poor netiquette.

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

So nice to see a moderator stepping in to stop the grammar and spelling crap!

For many on TV English may not be their first language and they may have more important things in their lives then learning how to spell a language as difficult and senseless as English.

And yes, the criticism of spelling and language is off topic and not relevant to any but the complainer.

Thank you for doing what a moderator should be doing!

Should "then learning" not be " than learning" ?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You can get someones approx location if they are using yahoo/gmail/hotmail simple as that.

Sent from my c64

In the girl's favour, if she is computer illiterate as the OP suggests and is getting someone else to send him emails, does she have to be there to send that email?

They invented phones before computers to transfer information, then developed SMS to transfer actual written instructions (if that is your want).

I don't think anyone has mentioned the fact that the emails could easily have been sent from a mobile device as well?

Technology, as complicated as you want it to be, eh........................wink.png

Posts removed

Netiquette

posts regarding others spelling and grammar not only hijacks the topic but is poor netiquette.

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

So nice to see a moderator stepping in to stop the grammar and spelling crap!

For many on TV English may not be their first language and they may have more important things in their lives then learning how to spell a language as difficult and senseless as English.

And yes, the criticism of spelling and language is off topic and not relevant to any but the complainer.

Thank you for doing what a moderator should be doing!

Should "then learning" not be " than learning" ?

BIINGO!!!

luk, I was fishing.

I baited a hook, you swallowed it deep!

See how you are?

Why even come here if you ignore content?

Is it an ego thing that makes you crave correcting others?

I hope moderators start banning habitual posters who can not stay on topic.

There would not be so much trash to sort thrugh when looking for valid responses to posts.

A real time saver!

Is lying the proof they don't love? Most of them do for different reasons, I only say that the fact this girl was in Pataya would not be enough for me to blow up a 3 year relationship.

Yes, the OP wasn't exactly committed to the relationship!

What have you been smoking this morning?

• Like 2

Don't forget to have your penis checked. Put a needle in it and check it for HIV. Dangerous business that.

Better you found out before you bought her a house or two, no doubt some other sucker will do that.

I've never had a long distance relationship, but I've read about a few at TVF, apparently they are fraught with danger and deception.

A harsh reality . . . yet true old boy.

Sent from my c64

In the girl's favour, if she is computer illiterate as the OP suggests and is getting someone else to send him emails, does she have to be there to send that email?

They invented phones before computers to transfer information, then developed SMS to transfer actual written instructions (if that is your want).

I don't think anyone has mentioned the fact that the emails could easily have been sent from a mobile device as well?

Technology, as complicated as you want it to be, eh........................wink.png

They could have, but the address is definitely of a shop.

Posted this a few weeks back now.

Go to streak dot com download it to your gmail account.

Not only will it show you where the email was opened but at what time and on what device

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Not IP Trace but similar:

My first Thai love was met in DXB. We both worked there. We dated for years. Money was never an issue as I made great money and she... well, she made modest money (I assumed) but never seemed to lack or need money. It was a very nice, comfortable love affair. I thought I met the woman of my dreams. We basically lived, loved, traveled, etc., and I was ready for more. She worked for EK airlines but was ready to stop. However, I needed to come to BKK for shoulder surgery; she joined me. The evening after surgery, while she slept, I went to the rest room. I never knew why I grabbed her phone. I did and the messages were empty- surprisingly empty. I looked on the sim card itself and rebuilt the recent history. There was a love message she sent to me from Sydney to DXB last week. It was a long message. As I was about to go to the next one I glanced at the header- It was addressed to another guy. In fact, it was the entire same love message with the greeting and ending changed. Holy crap! I then realized she was not only cheating on me she was cutting and pasting love letters to me and her ex. I was not even after three years worthy of my own deceit! (A keylogger and a week later I realized the scope of the treachery was just really bad. I was a fool).

A few things turned out. No, she did not need my money. I likely could have used hers though as her family is near the top of the Thai food chain, owning at least 50 different real estate companies and their own high rise building in the family name; and she was not cheating on me... she was cheating on him! It took considerable gymnastics, after 3 years, to realize I was the guy cheated WITH. However, on multiple occasions over the next year she would fly in and out of BKK or CRX and actually leave money in my bag or nightstand. It was truly an inversion of everything I thought life was. I was a her manbitch and thought myself the man.

Don't forget to have your penis checked. Put a needle in it and check it for HIV. Dangerous business that.

Better you found out before you bought her a house or two, no doubt some other sucker will do that.

I've never had a long distance relationship, but I've read about a few at TVF, apparently they are fraught with danger and deception.

Absolutely fraught, sir

• Like 1

My first Thai love was met in DXB. We both worked there. We dated for years. Money was never an issue as I made great money and she... well, she made modest money (I assumed) but never seemed to lack or need money. It was a very nice, comfortable love affair. I thought I met the woman of my dreams. We basically lived, loved, traveled, etc., and I was ready for more. She worked for EK airlines but was ready to stop. However, I needed to come to BKK for shoulder surgery; she joined me. The evening after surgery, while she slept, I went to the rest room. I never knew why I grabbed her phone. I did and the messages were empty- surprisingly empty. I looked on the sim card itself and rebuilt the recent history. There was a love message she sent to me from Sydney to DXB last week. It was a long message. As I was about to go to the next one I glanced at the header- It was addressed to another guy. In fact, it was the entire same love message with the greeting and ending changed. Holy crap! I then realized she was not only cheating on me she was cutting and pasting love letters to me and her ex. I was not even after three years worthy of my own deceit! (A keylogger and a week later I realized the scope of the treachery was just really bad. I was a fool).

A few things turned out. No, she did not need my money. I likely could have used hers though as her family is near the top of the Thai food chain, owning at least 50 different real estate companies and their own high rise building in the family name; and she was not cheating on me... she was cheating on him! It took considerable gymnastics, after 3 years, to realize I was the guy cheated WITH. However, on multiple occasions over the next year she would fly in and out of BKK or CRX and actually leave money in my bag or nightstand. It was truly an inversion of everything I thought life was. I was a her manbitch and thought myself the man.

Absolutely awesome story. Thanks for sharing it. It must have been difficult for you at the time.

Absolutely awesome story. Thanks for sharing it. It must have been difficult for you at the time.

I learned a great deal, but am still picking up the pieces. Oddly, the last time we spoke was last September, by email. We of course had not more or less been as we were for years. I asked her as humbly as I could, "why was I not enough?" Still evasive, she slowly yielded, and mentioned something (which I did not know at the time) about sinsod. Huh? I asked.

She said, ____, how are you going to explain to my parents how you will provide for me for similar to the life they had? I didn't have a fortune to drop to her parents. (Actually, a few years earlier, before I knew her family was in real estate, I did know something about giving the parents a gift but not a full sinsod thing. I then offered to buy her parents a home on the beach. My secret thinking was later I could get my home back. She then responded by saying, "Really? like she was incredulous at how thoughtless this was, but nothing further. I would then not find out for some time still her family has properties everywhere. To her it was a useless suggestion. I now see why her response was so flat). She never mentioned wealth and never displayed it.

Since having met her, I learned her family is filthy rich. Indeed, two years ago when the grandpa died, each g child was left $1,000,000,00 immediate cash and the 5 siblings, and dad, split hundreds of millions. She is the oldest of three in her family. Her family received the most money coz dad ran the business. I was speechless because... because I had never heard of sinsod. Remember, I knew and fell in love in Dubai. We were in a vacuum from Thailand.

Its truly amazing how life works. From that moment years ago, and sensing she wanted me to change professions, I went on and completed my medical studies only to have her then drop some sinsod on me. I don't even want to practice medicine and do not now. I only did it to build a world that made me seem more an attractive mate- after finding out she cheated!

Ironically, I met the woman I am now with the first day of medical school- in NEW YORK. She was the only Thai MD in my school in the US. And we are back here now in BKK. It was an amazing journey, but the transition from pain to productive mind set was not easy. It would not be a suggestion to state her family name means "Love of Baht." Figure it out!

Its not just bar girls!

Edited by arjunadawn
  • Like 2

Arjunadawn,

Again, thanks for sharing.

I also had a DXB thing once, with an EK operative and eventually I was allowed a small viewing glass into her world, which only opened my eyes to the possibilities around.

Anyway, always remember, 'Life is the thing that happens while you are busy making other plans'.

Glad you have progressed for their in your life. Congradulations on achieving so much in your life, completing Medicine (even if you don't practice it) & finding that new lady. Enjoy Bangers, there's a lot here (there, as I'm abroad ATM) to enjoy.

Arjunadawn,

I also had a DXB thing once, with an EK operative and eventually I was allowed a small viewing glass into her world, which only opened my eyes to the possibilities around.

Anyway, always remember, 'Life is the thing that happens while you are busy making other plans'.

Glad you have progressed for their in your life. Congradulations on achieving so much in your life, completing Medicine (even if you don't practice it) & finding that new lady. Enjoy Bangers, there's a lot here (there, as I'm abroad ATM) to enjoy.

Holy crap. In a life of continuous surprises, are you one of the guys she was nailing in DXB?

Just kidding. :-)

Her name is actually buried in my post.

Arjunadawn,

Just read your profile: with your perspective and wisdom... I thank you.

NOTE: Tried to PM you, could not. Please PM.

Edited by arjunadawn

Arjunadawn,

Holy crap. In a life of continuous surprises, are you one of the guys she was nailing in DXB?

Just kidding. :-)

Her name is actually buried in my post.

Well I speak Thai & may have nailed the odd one in my day in DXB, but it was a tall English Brunette that captured my imagination over there...but that was a few years back and before I met the voluptuous mrs neverdie 5555555.

Arjunadawn,

Sorry, since I am pubicaly debasing myself, I will add one other point which represents the depth of humiliation she brought to me: I made her the forward to my first book. She is now forever representing bad judgement for posterity. I actually found myself clinging to a dead relationship because I did not know how to reconcile the forward to the book.

So, for you folks who think a woman fu4&ed you over... well...

• Like 1