Any News On This

somtaran

Is it just me or are farangs getting out of hand in Thailand. I mean really check this guy out this guy ibsears, who posted this on the main topic forum:

" Therefore, I don't think he deserves to rot in a Thai prison. It wasn't premeditated and should be considered a crime of passion. A punishment should be applied with a jail term but nothing to long."

Crime of Passion? Ok I could see that if he just stabed her once saw the knife in her chest, felt her tender flesh give way under the blade and suddenly snaped out of it like "OMG what have I done". But no this filthy, old, pasty, deviant, scum bag POS, Stabbed her 3 times once in the arm, no doubt as she struggled to protect her self, then twice in the chest assureing her demise. Throw his A$$ under the Jail. Obviously had no sence to begin with investing money with some bar girl to open a bar...

Like Grandad used to say "Ain't no fool like a Old fool"

So cheating people out of their hard earned money is O.K.is it? Is there nothing in your life you are ashamed of and will take to your grave? I think most of us have.

I asked a Thai bar girl once before how she felt about leading the falang on in such a way as they do. Her reply was basically "You gotta have it to lose it" !

What she basically meant was this.... "To be able to give so easy surely you will be able to handle the loss with the same ammount of ease ?"

You can see the logic in her reply really.... In a Thai way..... :o

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave Thailand

Who (or which posting) are you referring to, please?

What is your oppinion?

Various posts.

Basically any post containing-

Pattaya prostitute, scam, cheat, sad old man etc etc.

Details were given by the press which in Pattaya does'nt mean that how it happened, i would'nt be surprised if she tried to do him and he defended himself.

A the end of the day the girl is dead and the guy's tried to kill himself and you you get is idiots going-

Sad old man, pattaya cheating prossie etc.

:o

Is it just me or are farangs getting out of hand in Thailand. I mean really check this guy out this guy ibsears, who posted this on the main topic forum:

" Therefore, I don't think he deserves to rot in a Thai prison. It wasn't premeditated and should be considered a crime of passion. A punishment should be applied with a jail term but nothing to long."

Crime of Passion? Ok I could see that if he just stabed her once saw the knife in her chest, felt her tender flesh give way under the blade and suddenly snaped out of it like "OMG what have I done". But no this filthy, old, pasty, deviant, scum bag POS, Stabbed her 3 times once in the arm, no doubt as she struggled to protect her self, then twice in the chest assureing her demise. Throw his A$$ under the Jail. Obviously had no sence to begin with investing money with some bar girl to open a bar...

Like Grandad used to say "Ain't no fool like a Old fool"

So cheating people out of their hard earned money is O.K.is it? Is there nothing in your life you are ashamed of and will take to your grave? I think most of us have.

I asked a Thai bar girl once before how she felt about leading the falang on in such a way as they do. Her reply was basically "You gotta have it to lose it" !

What she basically meant was this.... "To be able to give so easy surely you will be able to handle the loss with the same ammount of ease ?"

You can see the logic in her reply really.... In a Thai way..... :o

...but you can`t class every bar girl the same or put every farang in the same pot..as you are trying to do.

Doesn't justify the lies, cheating, cold faced uncaring attitude and worse that some of these girls employ. They would not feel the same if they were robbed.

No, there are too many (not all) bitches and lying is not seen as a bad thing in Thailand

Dave Thailand,

Fair points and we are reacting to what was reported only and from our experience, knowledge or understanding of the situation, which may all be flawed.

Never the less, I can't stand some of the antics I have witnessed from some bargirls and on the face of it this just MAY have been one in the mold. That's all

Edited by twix38

She did not deserve to die and old gits who believe young Thai girls are really in love with them are generally loosing all sense of reality.

However, I would also say that this sting operation happens a lot in general and the girl was a thief and a con artist and very possibly worse and no doubt has been enjoying his generosity and cheating on him repeatedly. She DID deserve something bad to happen to her, but not as bad as death. I say this because I am sick and tired of seeing these cheating two-timing bitches play at simple robbery or worse, without any feeling for the poor old dupes, who has his heart broken and his money stolen with cunning, deceipt and heartless disregard for any generosity and kindness he has shown (however foolish and generous he may have been).

twix,I am with you all the way on this.

Doesn't justify the lies, cheating, cold faced uncaring attitude and worse that some of these girls employ. They would not feel the same if they were robbed.

No, there are too many (not all) bitches and lying is not seen as a bad thing in Thailand

Have you been cheated and lied to twix?

Poor old boy, hope he can get some of his money back as he may be in for a rough time of it. Hopefully he has some money still to ease his time in prison.

Hopefully these female con artists will take heed from this lesson.

Poor old boy, hope he can get some of his money back as he may be in for a rough time of it. Hopefully he has some money still to ease his time in prison.

Hopefully these female con artists will take heed from this lesson.

I agree the guy I feel will struggle as it seems that he was kind enough to put things into her name.

Some harsh assumptions here naka et al. Age is irrelevant, in fact I would bet the younger are duped more often. Who are we to be judgemental.

I believe age is very relevant here. A young woman who hangs out with a

man old enough to be her grandfather is only in the relationship for one

reason ... money.

Hardly surprising she would seek other 'company' when sugar daddy is not about.

Naka.

Im with Naka on this one ! All you 50+ plus guys with Thai birds less than half your age, your gal does not love you, and please dont try to convince us otherwise !! :o

So Taxin what you are saying is that at 50 years of age that`s it...over...sex life finished...thrown on the scrap heap.....can`t provide or perform like a younger man....... You are joking surely....or you don`t have a clue. Probably the latter.

For your information many Thai ladies prefer to make their lives with older men for a number of reasons.....not the least being security, stability and experience.... unfortunately it seems in this case if what we read is true this lady took him for a ride.

So stop telling all the gentlemen on here that because they have a partner much younger that they are not loved......or is it that you are unable to pull a decent lady.....or is it that you bat from the other side??

Life after 50 over ??... Absolutely not (at least I hope not) !

But thinking that a Thai bird less than half your age loves you ?.... Well I stand firm your honor, not a chance !

Pattay Fox,

Funnily enough the answer is NO.

I am 45 and have been happy with my 29 yo Thai girl for over 3 years. We met when she was working at the Business centre for a Hotel in Bangkok and I feel rather lucky.

I have heard and seen many examples of the attitude to which I refer and been well educated on the ways of the Thai bar girl world, so I have some understanding and empathy for victims and some disgust for those bad apples that ply this nasty type of trade in human misery of their victims. Most of which just suffer in silence and live a life less happy or secure for their remaining time.

I once witnessed the type in a Starbucks. She was with her Thai girl friend and got a phone call from her English boyfriend who was complaining that he had been trying to phone her for days. She repied that she had trouble with the phone and couldn't wait to see him because she loved him so very much. They arranged to meet and the call ended. A little later an American man came in and they hugged and she was all over him and giggling and telling him she loved him etc etc.

I just wanted to tell him I had heard an identical conversation minutes earlier. So there were at least 2 current boyfriends and she was another lying, cheating bitch whose acting and beleivability marks would see her a leading actress in Hollywood.

I really don't like to see this all too common behaviour and if this girl was one of them then she misjudged the victim's passion

Edited by twix38

Dave Thailand,

Fair points and we are reacting to what was reported only and from our experience, knowledge or understanding of the situation, which may all be flawed.

Never the less, I can't stand some of the antics I have witnessed from some bargirls and on the face of it this just MAY have been one in the mold. That's all

Same goes for the antics of farangs that come here. :o

She did not deserve to die and old gits who believe young Thai girls are really in love with them are generally loosing all sense of reality.

However, I would also say that this sting operation happens a lot in general and the girl was a thief and a con artist and very possibly worse and no doubt has been enjoying his generosity and cheating on him repeatedly. She DID deserve something bad to happen to her, but not as bad as death. I say this because I am sick and tired of seeing these cheating two-timing bitches play at simple robbery or worse, without any feeling for the poor old dupes, who has his heart broken and his money stolen with cunning, deceipt and heartless disregard for any generosity and kindness he has shown (however foolish and generous he may have been).

twix,I am with you all the way on this.

Same here

I would also suggest that some people on this forum should create a party or an association offering support for those cute, sweet, lovely and not mentioning loving bar ladies. Well, they always are on their side, untill...I wouldn't want to imagine what kind of reply I would have gotten from the 64 years old man if I'd told him he is out of his minds thinking that he can receive love from this girl

Pattay Fox,

I am 45 and have been happy with my 29 yo Thai girl for over 3 years. We met when she was working at the Business centre for a Hotel in Bangkok and I feel rather lucky.

I have heard and seen many examples of the attitude to which I refer and been well educated on the ways of the Thai bar girl world, so I have some understanding and empathy for victims and some disgust for those bad apples that ply this nasty type of trade in human misery of their victims. Most of which just suffer in silence and live a life less happy or secure for their remaining time.

so your previous statement about `Old Gits` being deluded if they think that the Thai girl loves them does not apply to you then?.....after all your age difference is only 16 years....and I assume that you hope that she loves you..

So when does a farang become ` An Old Git` 47 years of age 50 years of age prey do tell and then we can all prepare for this disasterous event.

Edited by Pattaya_Fox

Pattaya Fox,

Well everything is subjective and I do not yet consider myself as an old git, although I do frequently call myself an old git and maybe I am.

I look a young 45, but in any event I was talking about the actual age and the age gap in this sorry tale. 64 versus whatever it was. I think it is another level on from my own example, although some may disagree.

However, the main point is still the individuals involved and if bar girls then somewhat less likley to have a good chance than a professional lady with a good background etc.

Pattay Fox,

so your previous statement about `Old Gits` being deluded if they think that the Thai girl loves them does not apply to you then?.....after all your age difference is only 16 years....and I assume that you hope that she loves you..

So when does a farang become ` An Old Git` 47 years of age 50 years of age prey do tell and then we can all prepare for this disasterous event.

I think the point twix is making is more about the age difference, not so much how old you are.

16 yrs is still a fair gap though if I may say so ...

Dave Thailand,

Yes, I agree

The old git term was a figure of speach guys, to identify the age of the man and the age gap problem. I may be included in this, but after 3 happy years I feel fine about that if you want to apply the term.

I am not yet in my Sixty's though and as I say this sorry example does have extremes of age with a larger gap and a less satisfactory basis (bar girl business) on which to start a solid and trusting relationship.

Edited by twix38

Im with Naka on this one ! All you 50+ plus guys with Thai birds less than half your age, your gal does not love you, and please dont try to convince us otherwise !! :o

I am 52 and my wife is 34. We have been married for 8 years. DOes that also apply to me too?

Chris

Dave Thailand,

Yes, I agree

The old git term was a figure of speach guys, to identify the age of the man and the age gap problem. I may be included in this, but after 3 happy years I feel fine about that if you want to apply the term.

:-)

Well I am pleased to see that even though you call yourself an `old git` on occasions and are a young looking 45 year old which makes you feel that you do not fall into this mythical aged `old git` category........ and even though your mate taxin feels that the 16 year age gap which you have with your partner is still a fair gap.... I wish you well with your relationship :o

Thanks Pattaya Fox,

Let's not forget the main story.

What is a fitting outcome to the circumstances as reported, if we presume the 64 yo guy was foolishly in love and had just found out he had lost everything including his dreams and love.

I conject that relationships and business in Thailand is fraught with pitfalls and disaster, as an additional inbuilt hurdle for foreigners who start with an uphill struggle that looks like a downhill pleasure cruise.

If she was sincere and just fell out of love then we can probably assume it is the way of the world and bad luck to the foolish man for buying her all that stuff in a country that demands it be held in her name legally and easily, rather than illegally or expensively etc.

If she was a scheming, lying whore then I have 2 thoughts. 1) she is in the right place for humanity and it stops other lives being wasted or suicides after the sting. 2) Nobody deserves to die and she should have got what's coming to her in a different and less final manner.

Edited by twix38

loves him, is seriously delusional. It simply does not happen. :o

it does ??? am i the only older man with younger thai wife who seems to be taking her time before taking it all - maybe she does not know where to get the gun - tell me everyone how long before my younger thai wife puts boot in - ive now been waiting 5 years

still my father was 60 when i was born and my mother was 24 (he british she swiss) - also she had a lot more money than my father - my grandfathers second wife was 35 years younger than him and they lived happily for a long time together (he swiss she french)

??? am i the only one that still believes in love regardless of age difference

ill post when my ypung thai wife does the dirty

Ps: im also into lust a bit same as any normal couple :D

Sad, depressing story.

People have limits.

Take a ‘good’ person, subject them to a series of tragic events eventually something snaps, sanity, health, violence, we really don’t know what we are capable off until tested.

Just sad for the girl, sad for the boyfriend.

I really don’t think there are any limits (age) in relationships maybe the probabilities just get worse :o

BTW: What sort of sentance would he be looking at?

Baboon (old man, but not yet an old git),

Positively a young man!

depends on the level of the cheat.

If she robs you of your assets and you find she was living a lie and planning to do it. That's terrible

If you also loose your love, your dreams and your future. That's crushing

Loose it all and the age and gap matters not. You may have a rush of blood or boil up and over your tolerance levels and snap in any subsequent confrontation.

Edited by twix38

For thouse that asked me "What would I do" firstly I'm 30 and I'm not that stupid as to invest with some bar girl in a bar and on top of that leave for most of the year. So I sure as hel_l wouldn't do it at 64. But that being said lets say I was that retarted, I may be further lame enough to punch the hoe's teeth out, but kill the hoe???? For What? waste my life over a bar whore? Aint that much crack in the world.

After having read the treads, I would like to inject my 2 cents worth of wisdom:

While "fraud" it is a wordwide accepted juristically accepted crime, as soon as "matters of the heart" are concerned, it doesen't apply anymore.

Text (usually): "It was your free will to marry and "Import" a Thai-Lady into your "Home Country" and you were aware of the true reasons why your Thai-Spouse agreed to this.

Therefore, from a legal point of view, if it is your "free will" to buy (for example) your Thai-Spouse 10 houses in Thailand (and what not), the bottom line will always be: "This must have been (automatically) approved by you and must therefore be based on a mutual agreement between you and your spouse.

But the point I want to make is this: The courts (at least where I live) are overburdened with divorce cases, where it is obvious to any judge that (regardless of the "matter of the heart subject"), the majority of Thai-Ladies that are willing to relocate and marry a Frarang, have done this strictly to achieve their personal (financial) goals for her and her family in Thailand.

So, the phamphlets, that occasonally are being distributed at major european airports to departing tourist to Thailand, warning of the dangers of "AIDS" in Thailand, sould be replaced be a similar phamphlet, giving early warning to the most dangerous "Export- Article" that Thailand has to offer: Women that are prepared to do "anything" to improve the live of their family somewhre deep in the Isaan, regardless of what!

I am quite sure, that this article will draw many responses from people that will claim: My Thai-Spouse is differrent, because she told me, that she has been working the Bar in Pattaya only for a week, before she had the privilege to meet you.

Cheers!

Foolishness of the heart is not exclusive to Pattaya, it just seems it plays out a little more publicly here sometimes. Whether he was 24, 44, or 64 he was betting on a long shot if it was a long distance love affair. Regardless of his and her age, trusting someone 8-12 time zones away from you with substantial sums of money is a risky endeavor. I've seen people make investments of a similar nature without the romance in the equation and they have turned out equally bad but without the blood-letting thankfully.

You don't have to be past 50 years to make foolish mistakes.

Two lives destroyed. My heart goes out to the families of both involved.

~WISteve

Guest endure
Crime of Passion? Ok I could see that if he just stabed her once saw the knife in her chest, felt her tender flesh give way under the blade and suddenly snaped out of it like "OMG what have I done". But no this filthy, old, pasty, deviant, scum bag POS,

Couldn't agree more. All pasty guys ought to do life without parole.

Wait until your are single and 64 and see if you still feel the same.

If I ever reach 64, I will not be running after 26 year old's looking like a silly old fool. :o

Naka.

I do not know about the running??? :D

After having read the treads, I would like to inject my 2 cents worth of wisdom:

Text (usually): "It was your free will to marry and "Import" a Thai-Lady into your "Home Country" and you were aware of the true reasons why your Thai-Spouse agreed to this.

So, the phamphlets, that occasonally are being distributed at major european airports to departing tourist to Thailand, warning of the dangers of "AIDS" in Thailand, sould be replaced be a similar phamphlet, giving early warning to the most dangerous "Export- Article" that Thailand has to offer: Women that are prepared to do "anything" to improve the live of their family somewhre deep in the Isaan, regardless of what!

I am quite sure, that this article will draw many responses from people that will claim: My Thai-Spouse is differrent, because she told me, that she has been working the Bar in Pattaya only for a week, before she had the privilege to meet you.

Cheers!

Unfortunately this is not restricted to Thailand applies everywhere in the world. Even to rich people in the "west" and that is how they perceive the "2 week millionaire" that spends all his hard earned cash in Pattaya.

He could have put the Condo in his name. Anyone building a house on land that is at the very least not "leased" back to them on a 30 year lease is totally barmy. Even if it goes wrong and it is your intention to walk away it is a very good tool to gauge you Thai "G/F / WIFE" reaction when you try and protect your interests.

My final advice as always, is never take money to Thailand that you are not prepared to loose. Whether married to a Thai Bar Girl or a doctor!!! :o

I feel sorry for everyone concerned.