Books

hiro

I live out in the sticks and do a fair amount of reading.

Can anyone tell me where to order second hand books in Pattaya ?

Preferably online since I seldom travel to Pattaya.

Am also interested in swopping my current books for others - anyone interested please contact me by email for details

I live out in the sticks and do a fair amount of reading.

Can anyone tell me where to order second hand books in Pattaya ?

Preferably online since I seldom travel to Pattaya.

Am also interested in swopping my current books for others - anyone interested please contact me by email for details

Have you tried searching online ?

I've only seen one 2nd hand bookshop in Pattaya (somewhere on soi Buakhao I think). No idea if they have a website or not.

:D

That's the best you could come up with ?

Which reminds me. I don't see your name on the list of attendees at the piss-up in Pattaya on the 15th :D

Official Thaivisa Pattaya Meeting - Pissup, 15 July 2006

In fact, I don't see the names of most of the people in this thread on the list of attendees for some reason. Unsocial wangkers ! :o

Which reminds me. I don't see your name on the list of attendees at the piss-up in Pattaya on the 15th :D

In fact, I don't see the names of most of the people in this thread on the list of attendees for some reason. Unsocial wangkers ! :o

I'd gladly come along to the piss up, but unfortunately I'm stuck in the UK (I'd like to put some faces to names, or logins anyway)

For the guy thats looking for books, I doubt if there are any second hands books online, most hotels/guest houses, some bars have a libary of sorts which people leave books (well I usually do leave a couple of books)

In fact, I don't see the names of most of the people in this thread on the list of attendees for some reason. Unsocial wangkers ! :D

he!he!he!...............have a look at my previous post kerryd............it did cover the following 2 posts if anyone could be bothered to link to it. :D

As for the pissup.........i do believe if you look closely i/m down as an attendee already. :D

Edit.......shall i put you down for a big or small slice of humble pie kerryd? :o

Edited by thaiflyer1

As for the pissup.........i do believe if you look closely i/m down as an attendee already. :D

Edit.......shall i put you down for a big or small slice of humble pie kerryd? :o

Big slice, with ice cream on top ! :D

OK, so someone named thaiflyer is on the list. :D

I guess they forgot the "1" at the end of your knick, that's what threw me off. :D

In fact, I don't see the names of most of the people in this thread on the list of attendees for some reason. Unsocial wangkers

I'm not going cos I'm still waiting for the promised "Kings Seafood vouchers " from the 5th aniversary do :o