Makro Mahasarakham

firefox999uk

Don’t know if this is true or not, but, our lass said that the word on our village street

is, that Makro have started to build a new store opposite Thai Watsadu……

Hope so, it will save a trip to Khon Kaen or Roi Et every month.

Anybody else heard anything?

Have a Nice Day.

Yes it is. It is a stand alone store with a bunch of other stores, sort of a mini central. Word has it there will be a Tops there

They call them Robinsons Lifestyle Centres and as suggested most have a Tops store the usual clutch of Banks etc.

• 2 years later...

yes makro have open at sarakham i has open day here too :D not have maak but food have many, but no found anywere mustard seed/flour i like make own mustard because thai shop french mustard has all shit.

do you anybody know were have sarakaham welding eguipment (tig) collect body etc other spare parts, i try found some week now at sarakaham shop were can buy parts but no found and need argon gas pottle too my new tig welding machine. and pro computer repair shop were have ? i has 2 computer  what no working, finland working fine but now at home sarakham no working have nit noi proplem i think :) and were have sauna and pool were can go ? i live non im o visa now at sarakham before tourist visa 3 year and now pension o visa, just come back to home 7 may :D

Three places were they might have welding equipment. If you go down to the canal, not far away from Center Point, there is a big hardware store. The hardware store "opposit" Thai Krung Bank not far from the Police Station. Global House.

Cumputer repair you have many of. They are all over the place. 

Sauna and pool you have at Takasila Hotel.