Thaksin tells supporters to give Prayuth govt chance

webfact

Thaksin tells supporters to give Prayuth govt chance

BANGKOK: -- Former prime minister Thaksin Shinawtra told leading Pheu Thai party members not to disrupt the country administration by the interim government of PM-elect Prayuth Chan-ocha, a Pheu Thai source said.

Thaksin met his supporters when he went to Hong Kong to join the birthday celebration of his daughter, Paethongtan Shinawatra, on Thursday.

Thaksin told the Pheu Thai members to support the government and give it a chance to run the country to the full efforts, the source said.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Thaksin-tells-supporters-to-give-Prayuth-govt-chan-30241545.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-08-22

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He likes to keep him self in the news,must be afraid he will

be forgotten (if only), megalomaniac,with thoughts of grandeur,

must be very worried that Thailand is doing so well without him

and his cast of minions.

regards Worgeordie

On target!

I have an idea when the minority emerge from the meeting to answer this they will say, "he is a decent man to speak like this "

" But what the heck are we going to do now as he has spoiled or rhetoric" " Sh## anyone any suggestions cause this has knackered our crusade"

What are the names of those PT party members? Were they authorised to travel abroad? Wasn't this a hidden political meeting? Shoudn't they be 'called in' and have their passports revoked?

Where then is this gagging and restrictions of movement and speech that the apologists are always spouting about ??

Thaksin believes that Thailand can not and will not change and that the Gen will fail. He believes that he will swoop in and reestablish control and patron government, top heavy with corruption. He believes that someday he will install his son as PM. Only time will tell.

I don't know if the General will fail, certainly he will fail in some endeavors, but, when has anyone really tried to solve some of the many problems. He seems an honest man and I trust him, he will do battle with Thai culture and the myriad corrupt bosses big and small. His success will depend on whether the middle level fish join him in remaking Thailand into a country where there is real opportunity for the middle and lower classes, not just the corrupt who bow at Thaksin's feet with tribute in hand.

Thaksin has never had the vision to see that building the base, the lower classes, causes much more profit to flow up that by just stealing money from the country. Ripping off the nation is not sustainable and eventually the family will fall off its pedestal.

I salute you, General, for taking the chance and making an effort to turn the nation around. No one else ever has, certainly not Thaksin.

"....eventually the family will fall off its pedestal."

I actually thought that all crashing noise over the last six months was just that.

Thaksin believes that Thailand can not and will not change and that the Gen will fail. He believes that he will swoop in and reestablish control and patron government, top heavy with corruption. He believes that someday he will install his son as PM. Only time will tell.

I don't know if the General will fail, certainly he will fail in some endeavors, but, when has anyone really tried to solve some of the many problems. He seems an honest man and I trust him, he will do battle with Thai culture and the myriad corrupt bosses big and small. His success will depend on whether the middle level fish join him in remaking Thailand into a country where there is real opportunity for the middle and lower classes, not just the corrupt who bow at Thaksin's feet with tribute in hand.

Thaksin has never had the vision to see that building the base, the lower classes, causes much more profit to flow up that by just stealing money from the country. Ripping off the nation is not sustainable and eventually the family will fall off its pedestal.

I salute you, General, for taking the chance and making an effort to turn the nation around. No one else ever has, certainly not Thaksin.

"....eventually the family will fall off its pedestal."

I actually thought that all crashing noise over the last six months was just that.

Luckily some apologists were wearing brown underwear today when this topic popped up. Now they have to regroup= (change some of the agenda guys, lets have a meeting)

• Like 1

Is this a case of him selling his supporters down the river in the hope of some later leniency for him. Or is he really trying to build bridges

I think the bridges have already been built.

And I hope his bridges are as well engineered as the Pathum Thani condo of recent fame.

• Like 1

If

Is this a case of him selling his supporters down the river in the hope of some later leniency for him. Or is he really trying to build bridges

I think the bridges have already been built.

And I hope his bridges are as well engineered as the Pathum Thani condo of recent fame.

If not, I'm sure there are plenty of people around well versed in demolition who can easily replicate the effect of the Pathum Thani condo.

HE has spoken the General will be sleeping well tonight.

It's more like Dubai kept his side of the bargain and will be sleeping well tonight knowing they won't go after his family and more importantly, won't touch his ill gotten wealth.

Yes actually I don't see the government try to recover any of the money.......They should seize the money and the properties, else the Shinawatras buy their way back into power.

thaksin1.jpg

recognize the area well my house was opposite where he is standing, amazing ---now I have( 2 types of houses) on 1 photo. did you get the joke ??

any more clues needed.???

Edited by ginjag