Immigration Bureau told to be flexible with 'visa runners'

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In fact all governments, banks, corporations, courts etc were foreclosed last year. Legally you dont need to ask anyone for a visa. You are free to travel anywhere you want on this planet. The oppt foreclosed the UCC and therefore all laws under the UCC (where under everyone is being traded like a comodity). anyone tries to bother you just show them a courtesy notice. You are within your rights.

I've never understood the requirement for a police report. No convicted felon can travel internationally since their passport would be cancelled immediately upon conviction. Thoughts?

I believe they only do that in the US.

only for certain crimes

In fact all governments, banks, corporations, courts etc were foreclosed last year. Legally you dont need to ask anyone for a visa. You are free to travel anywhere you want on this planet. The oppt foreclosed the UCC and therefore all laws under the UCC (where under everyone is being traded like a comodity). anyone tries to bother you just show them a courtesy notice. You are within your rights.

Well that's a whole new topic. The one in which humans can go anywhere without a passport. Madness? Meh. It will happen. It really will. Only those in suits with vested interests will continue to stop it. Your arguments against it are retarded. So don't bother. Top of the food chain eh? A worm can crawl between two nations and not get asked for its papers.

I consider myself a world citizen.

Well that's a whole new topic. The one in which humans can go anywhere without a passport. Madness? Meh. It will happen. It really will. Only those in suits with vested interests will continue to stop it. Your arguments against it are retarded. So don't bother. Top of the food chain eh? A worm can crawl between two nations and not get asked for its papers.

I consider myself a world citizen.

then i recommend you try north korea

As I can see that it will probably be a great thing for a native english to teach for a year in Thailand, I think its also great that they doesnt get permanent visa's to easily.

A young westerner should not work in Thailand for a long time if they do not receieve a decent pension saving plan (it should probably be worth twice the salary)

Age sneak up on people faster then they think, and westerners should realy work in theyre homecountries, or countries that have pension plans!!

Sure a stay in south east asia is interresting and fun, but dont forget your pension plans young guys and girls!

In Australia, and probably a lot of other countries too, there is that little thing called a 12 month working holiday visa. Sure, you end up with a small percentage of overstayers, but most have a great experience, do their time and go home. The fruit picking industry in Australia wouldn't exsist without them. Why doesn't the government try something along those lines here. Although in my opinion this should be limited to teaching assistants, TEFLer's who don't actually teach the hard stuff, just take classes with students to improve pronunciation and conversational-flow skills. Proper teachers should still be properly qualified.

There you go - I've just fixed the problem, and it's not even 5.35am! tongue.png

Stop smocking weed

Hello, I am retired not looking for work in Thailand, trying to spend winters somewhere warm by the beach, and spending my Money to keep the Thai economy going.

Thailand is the only place with those annoying Visa Runs, I can get a 5 months Thai Visa right here in Canada, why border runs ?

Might have to spend my Money somewhere else, Schimi

Right on dude, we'll miss your smoking and and 5 months game changing money.

Stop smocking your funny stuff, LOL

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal.

Hello, I am retired not looking for work in Thailand, trying to spend winters somewhere warm by the beach, and spending my Money to keep the Thai economy going.

Thailand is the only place with those annoying Visa Runs, I can get a 5 months Thai Visa right here in Canada, why border runs ?

Might have to spend my Money somewhere else, Schimi

Right on dude, we'll miss your smoking and and 5 months game changing money.

He could always come on here on TV, for morale support from the soft-hearted caring loving expats, who welcome newcomers with open hands and help anyone at the drop of a hat - NOT !!!!!!

Honestly.....

They scared the &(_*&)+ out of an industry.

Life styles and commitments were under threat,........

Its called a shadow border industry!

That's all.

Yes, seems to me this reference is also apt for the Dads Army lecherous brigade as aforementioned, thus to welcome newcomers to the excitement Thailand has in store once you hit the borders albeit in or out .........cheesy.gif

Current Topic

Since this topic is riddled with speculation, think it wise TV members sit back and await the next spell-binding announcement, which hopefully rattles the well protected patched domains of the self-appointed Farang/Thaihood, who will feel even more threatened, if things are made easier for newcomers or even past 'dare I say it ' OVERSTAYERS !!!

It is truly AMAZING that these reprobates get so uptight at things that don't really concern them given that they have NO POWER - NO RIGHTS - NO VOTE !!

Where does it state that Thailand 'is at its best' and more open to accepting (spendthrifts- LOL) senior citizens before any young guns!!!! Pray tell me, do these old codgers contribute more than these poor despised Teachers who help children in their droves to learn to speak other languages. I think not. SO why, do they attack them so furiously with loathsome hateful spite? What harm are they doing? Are you really suggesting they are of the criminal division? I admire them. Leave them alone your only jealous.

Ever so vigilant decrepit One Foot In The Grave aged men.
Socially incorrect in behavior, standing on their TV Soapbox, entering the arena masquerading as some strong force you should not be reckoned with, both guns blazing full of furor, with exaggerated zeal embroiled by discontent, thus pouring scorn on others for their personal vendetta against anyone not having the much adored and respected - pension plans & savings club entry. Thus, regardless of others being too young to be in this pension circle cannot take onboard’ many younger people have much more money, nevertheless not reached the retirement age as yet and should be thrown out the country for committing such a monstrosity. That, as far as they’re concerned’ is an effrontery and should not be adequate to allow them to stay in Thailand.

Time all this longstanding garbage was cleared and thrown out. Out with the OLD and in with the NEW….

I’ve become accustomed to their constant verbal abuse and no longer take it to heart. Particularly, whether I’m ridiculed with their constant vile verbosity posted as some disdainful reply or subjugated at every given moment for daring to offend these elderly parasites. However, one should remember. If it was not for their obnoxious input, TV would not be what it is in the forum stakes since, these elderly grumpy old barstewards keep the topics alive and kicking although, unfortunately, can’t say the same for their limited time here on earth.

I suppose they don’t have much else to do after moaning at their wives or after kicking the dog up the**ehole then getting prepared to join their sewer rat pack for the current day’s events. Thus, to see who they can patronize, including beating them to pulp with help from the other cronies with the usual line of unadulterated abuse. It’s incredible, they are so damn hostile and never ever relent.

Anyway, Morning ALL !!!!

.......... cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Current Topic

Since this topic is riddled with speculation, think it wise TV members sit back and await the next spell-binding announcement, which hopefully rattles the well protected patched domains of the self-appointed Farang/Thaihood, who will feel even more threatened, if things are made easier for newcomers or even past 'dare I say it ' OVERSTAYERS !!!

It is truly AMAZING that these reprobates get so uptight at things that don't really concern them given that they have NO POWER - NO RIGHTS - NO VOTE !!

Where does it state that Thailand 'is at its best' and more open to accepting (spendthrifts- LOL) senior citizens before any young guns!!!! Pray tell me, do these old codgers contribute more than these poor despised Teachers who help children in their droves to learn to speak other languages. I think not. SO why, do they attack them so furiously with loathsome hateful spite? What harm are they doing? Are you really suggesting they are of the criminal division? I admire them. Leave them alone your only jealous.

Socially incorrect in behavior, standing on their TV Soapbox, entering the arena masquerading as some strong force you should not be reckoned with, both guns blazing full of furor, with exaggerated zeal embroiled by discontent, thus pouring scorn on others for their personal vendetta against anyone not having the much adored and respected - pension plans & savings club entry. Thus, regardless of others being too young to be in this pension circle cannot take onboard’ many younger people have much more money, nevertheless not reached the retirement age as yet and should be thrown out the country for committing such a monstrosity. That, as far as they’re concerned’ is an effrontery and should not be adequate to allow them to stay in Thailand.

Time all this longstanding garbage was cleared and thrown out. Out with the OLD and in with the NEW….

I’ve become accustomed to their constant verbal abuse and no longer take it to heart. Particularly, whether I’m ridiculed with their constant vile verbosity posted as some disdainful reply or subjugated at every given moment for daring to offend these elderly parasites. However, one should remember. If it was not for their obnoxious input, TV would not be what it is in the forum stakes since, these elderly grumpy old barstewards keep the topics alive and kicking although, unfortunately, can’t say the same for their limited time here on earth.

I suppose they don’t have much else to do after moaning at their wives or after kicking the dog up the**ehole then getting prepared to join their sewer rat pack for the current day’s events. Thus, to see who they can patronize, including beating them to pulp with help from the other cronies with the usual line of unadulterated abuse. It’s incredible, they are so damn hostile and never ever relent.

Anyway, Morning ALL !!!!

.......... cheesy.gif

Bad hangover this morning?

• Like 1

I think the whole immigration/visa thing needs a complete overhaul, like by the time the wife & I go back to Thailand, we will be married at least 12 years, to Me that should make it easier to become a citizen, but we all know it won't.

As for the English Teachers with this Micky mouse Certificate teaching English, this should stop.I was Educated & raised here in London, speak with a cockney accent, most Americans find it hard to understand Me, imagine Me trying to teach young Thai kids English, I don't think so.

A French guy befriended Me on FB via another friend, trying to get information about marriage visa for his wife, his written English was so bad I had trouble trying to make sense of what he was actually asking, this guy now teaches English somewhere in BKK..............................Wrong in every way.

Hard enough if you are a native English speaker with a regional accent..............near on impossible if English is your second language & you speak with a heavy accent...............Leave the teaching to the professionals, that's why they went to uni & got a degree , or go get that degree your self.

Fair enough, but what professional without other means would want to work for a lot less than £1,000/month, be isolated in Nakhon Nowhere (unless hitched) with students that are only interested in their smartphones and obsessing about skin colour. We are talking about thousands here, not just a few. As others have said, it is the unfortunate Thai childrens education that's at stake here and from where I'm sitting they are already near the bottom of ASEAN and having to look up.

Many kids from different countries are obsessed with smartphones and their looks, they seem to be taught fairly well.

The children I am talking about are known to me and don't often go to school.

Sly that General is Yes we will relax rules come on register with we will find solution to your constant border runs. Solution one being if not teacher blacklist and get the boot. General figures since police won't do there job then he will.cheesy.gif If I were in that position of doing border runs I would think twice or change countries. If you can't get the proper permission to stay Malaysia awaits you or the Philippines since they relaxed immigration there. Cambodia for you Pedo's But do us a favor go tired of your constant whining about how bad it is here But getting you out of here even worst. Bo ho ho get a life. No one cares about your Visa whoas. Maybe rents will drop more here in BKK .laugh.pngtongue.pngcoffee1.gif next.

Current Topic

Anyway, Morning ALL !!!!

.......... cheesy.gif

boy, they got even further under your skin than normal! lol.

• Like 1

Current Topic

Anyway, Morning ALL !!!!

.......... cheesy.gif

This is what happens when you have lived in Thailand too long! Edited by BKKSnowBird
  • Like 2

Current Topic

Anyway, Morning ALL !!!!

.......... cheesy.gif

This is what happens when you have lived in Thailand too long!

Nce to see you actually do have a sense of humour - of sorts ....cheesy.gifclap2.gif

Do find some of the least funny guys always laugh at there own comments? cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif

23573637.jpeg

You're Bang On..... I always wanted to be a comedian but everyone just kept laughing at me ...... do you write your own scripts ...... cheesy.gif

I love the smell of vitriol in the morning, it smells like.......

Nothing is more apparent within these TV topics, than the corrosive smell you’ve enthused smells like Shiite. However, and more so, usually comes along within the posted toxic verbiage in the usual state of its antagonistic verse. I’m not some anti-crusader for the soul benefit of fellow tv members. Just trying one’s best to get the message across people should loosen up, then give help and support to all those in dire need of help. Is this NOT the purpose of this Website?

I must be beginning to feel the pinch or somehow contracted a little Alzheimer’s from my daily batch of verbal crap one endures for trying to get some valid points across to the masse.

Anyway, time to get myself ready soon to take the kids to the Park, to try keep them amused since that’s a practical impossibility on TV topics.

Have a nice day my friend .. no offense intended clap2.gif

• Like 1

Yes , I have noticed that approximately 50% of resident expats leaving Phuket in the last few months as a consequence of this crack down , in my opinion the only looser is the Thai economy , which get considerable income from Visa runs ,not to mention all the money spent by falang in 7/11 , food outlets, hotels ,transport, bars, restruants, etc., etc.,By all means crack down on those working illegally and not possessing a valid visa , but maybe better to review work permits now and make the rules more flexible for both employer and employee and far less costly for all concerned.

If this is not addressed now ,there will be a huge shortage of expat workers , as they would have shifted to neighbouring countries where working is more friendly to expats.In 2015 when the borders open up is too late to address the problem.Good luck Thailand I hope you see the light ,this is a wonderfull country , I have been enjoying for 25 years legally on the correct visa .

Current Topic

Anyway, Morning ALL !!!!

.......... cheesy.gif

I am an old bastard... and I too, often wonder about the vitriol/venom that is posted against people, who really have no impact on my life... or on the lives of the other cranky old bastards around the place...

Live and let live I reckon.... Life is too short to worry about what the "other" bloke is doing.... worry about what you are doing, I reckon.

ScotBkk..... an enjoyable post.... made me smile... but man, there is a lot of truth to it.

• Like 2

I love the smell of vitriol in the morning, it smells like.......

Nothing is more apparent within these TV topics, than the corrosive smell you’ve enthused smells like Shiite. However, and more so, usually comes along within the posted toxic verbiage in the usual state of its antagonistic verse. I’m not some anti-crusader for the soul benefit of fellow tv members. Just trying one’s best to get the message across people should loosen up, then give help and support to all those in dire need of help. Is this NOT the purpose of this Website?

I must be beginning to feel the pinch or somehow contracted a little Alzheimer’s from my daily batch of verbal crap one endures for trying to get some valid points across to the masse.

Anyway, time to get myself ready soon to take the kids to the Park, to try keep them amused since that’s a practical impossibility on TV topics.

Have a nice day my friend .. no offense intended clap2.gif

Was not aimed at any particular post, just a general observation.

• Like 1

Yes , I have noticed that approximately 50% of resident expats leaving Phuket in the last few months as a consequence of this crack down , in my opinion the only looser is the Thai economy , which get considerable income from Visa runs ,not to mention all the money spent by falang in 7/11 , food outlets, hotels ,transport, bars, restruants, etc., etc.,By all means crack down on those working illegally and not possessing a valid visa , but maybe better to review work permits now and make the rules more flexible for both employer and employee and far less costly for all concerned.

If this is not addressed now ,there will be a huge shortage of expat workers , as they would have shifted to neighbouring countries where working is more friendly to expats.In 2015 when the borders open up is too late to address the problem.Good luck Thailand I hope you see the light ,this is a wonderfull country , I have been enjoying for 25 years legally on the correct visa .

I totally agree .

Things need to be acted upon in a flash otherwise Thailand will suffer enormeously. If not, would work out well for all these parasites who want ALL of Thailand left to their devices.

Cheers ............clap2.gif

Current Topic

Anyway, Morning ALL !!!!

.......... cheesy.gif

I am an old bastard... and I too, often wonder about the vitriol/venom that is posted against people, who really have no impact on my life... or on the lives of the other cranky old bastards around the place...

Live and let live I reckon.... Life is too short to worry about what the "other" bloke is doing.... worry about what you are doing, I reckon.

ScotBkk..... an enjoyable post.... made me smile... but man, there is a lot of truth to it.

Thank you for your true feelings and personal portrayal.

I am not anti elderly -people - just ant-abusive with ALL shiite served up by these moronic elders giving off the Big - I AM .. BS !!!

So much truth also in what you've said albeit shorter than my own Post however my friend, we are on the same level and going in the same direction..

Cheers ....... clap2.gifthumbsup.gif