Sweetest Love Story You Know of in Thailand

squarethecircle

Or we could do the same as a follow up recognition of the old thread!!

That would be great to be honest

I am with you, though unclear what you mean by same as a follow up. I am not in Thailand at the moment, but I have no problem in doing what I can.

thumbsup.gif

When I first went to the wife's village 13 years ago there was a little guy of 6 with H.I.V. His parents were both dead, and he was barely getting by.

I did not so much adopt him as help with his medicines, school books, clothes etc. he has turned into a good looking lad who supports himself working in Bangkok construction. He does not need my help now, and the government pays for all his meds. Although I now have a son of my own to raise, there can always be something there to help people less fortunate than ourselves through no fault of their own.

Hope we can come up with something good.wai.gif who knows, god forbid, one day we may need help.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ND, Jesus it's Saturday afternoon, lol.

I will speak with a few esteemed members here, including the honourable mod team, as I don't want to be in breach of rules.

Maybe, all of us miserable expats can do something that has a small impact on some people lives.

I don't want to handle monies etc, Not interested in that but would be happy if the forum admin can help us do something, I'd be happy to do stuff if it helped out on making a difference.

It's Saturday night here and my meds have me all confused again....I thought u were speaking In tongues again.......now I see the direction you are going & understand.

I'm DEFINATELY one of the miserable ones so u can count me in too. ?

Okay, please let me speak with Mod and Admin, so we can do something.

All for that Mrtoad, As you say, thousands of members, cannot be that hard to make a difference. Please let me know what I can do. pm or similar.wai.gif

• Like 1

Sorry OP, still thinking............Only thing I came up with is that Pok-Pok stuff Mrs.Trans eats..............bah.gif

I thought u were going to come up with one of those stories about how u get a stiffy when a small block goes by. ;)

• Like 1

Okay, please let me speak with Mod and Admin, so we can do something.

All for that Mrtoad, As you say, thousands of members, cannot be that hard to make a difference. Please let me know what I can do. pm or similar.wai.gif

Have asked already, and will set up a thread once my employees (mods and admins) have responded. :-)

• Like 1

Sorry OP, still thinking............Only thing I came up with is that Pok-Pok stuff Mrs.Trans eats..............bah.gif

I thought u were going to come up with one of those stories about how u get a stiffy when a small block goes by. wink.png

Naaaaaaaah, they wouldn't understand............sad.png

• Like 1

Lol, yes of course they need to report :-)

No, I didn't mean like that, I meant like when they contact you to tell you how long you've been suspended for. :P

Lol, that's the normal one but have managed a month so far :-p

I thought u were going to come up with one of those stories about how u get a stiffy when a small block goes by. wink.png

Naaaaaaaah, they wouldn't understand............sad.png

You cunny funt.

I guess you shouldn't knock it till you tried it, eh, mrtoad? w00t.gif

Lol, yes of course they need to report :-)

No, I didn't mean like that, I meant like when they contact you to tell you how long you've been suspended for. :P
Lol, that's the normal one but have managed a month so far :-p

Must be a record.

Something's not right.

why r u calling me mr toad?

A few people have already contacted me, thanks for that. I am trying to sort something out with my subordinates (mods and admin)

Let's see what we can do , nice to see.some positivity :-)

Sorry about that , its all this talk of sex with strange objects, I am getting all confused.facepalm.gif

Sorry about that , its all this talk of sex with strange objects, I am getting all confused.facepalm.gif

That's alright. we are brothers, the frog and I.

Could I interest you in the new platinum TGAU series 3 with optional lights and guidance systems.....it may help you with some of the strange sexual objects. We also have a buy 2 get 1 three deal going. If ur interested contact Costas.....he's in charge of sales now.

• Like 2

I have heard he is a slippery operator, will sell ice to Eskimos, besides I do not have a translator...I could end up with two TGAU....

Yeah, you got to watch out for him. He'll either try to milk you or some Greek loving.

I have heard he is a slippery operator, will sell ice to Eskimos, besides I do not have a translator...I could end up with two TGAU....

Excellent.....if u buy 2, the third one is on clawed warrior inc.

Ask Costas about badgers and milking.....after he brings you up to speed, you won't worry about the TGAU purchase.

Yeah, you got to watch out for him. He'll either try to milk you or some Greek loving.

Isn't it funny how Costas reputation proceeds him wherever he goes. lol

The Greek Milker strikes again.