Sir Cliff Richard interviewed by police over assault claim

Lite Beer

This guy is lying.... Right?

Can't post yt vids but go on there and look up nightmares Elm guest house

Was going to Post about this too.

Just Google "Elm Guest House List".

Patrick

I suspect that you have done a search for Elm house list your self, so you may have noticed the following line.

Anthony Blunt said to have used the name ‘Antony Goldstein’.

http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/westminster-scandal-114-secret-files-on-paedophile-cases-missing/the-civil-servant-in-the-home-offices-pie-funding-inquiry-and-his-academic-articles-on-boy-love/councillorspolitical-party-affiliated/elm-guest-house-child-sexual-abuse/

So if Anthony Blunt was on the list using the name Antony Goldstein, could it be possible that someone was using the name Cliff Richard but who's real name was totally different ?

Edited by JesseFrank

If he did it, I would be happy to see him in jail .

But if nothing comes out of this , no evidence , then what ? He might as well lock the key to his mansion and never go out in public again.

It's a dead fish slap. No denying the goings on which make for some turgid and sickening reading (thanks for the heads up on the Elm guesthouse - disturbing stuff). Only thing I'm not completely clear on is whether some of those people were there for purely gay-related entertainment and nothing to do with the paedophilia.

I don't think I can look at a Hello Kitty bag again without falling about laughing.

It is very probable that cliff richard is guilty as hell. If he were innocent, why would he cancel a performance he was going to give. You don't give in to accusations such as this. You would say: "I am not going to take this accusation seriously because I know I am innocent. I am not going to change my schedule because of lies."

You do if you are in the public eye and know that the performance is going to be swamped by the gutter press and the 'guilty until proven innocent, and if proven innocent it was a cover up' brigade to which you and others here belong.

Sir Cliff Richard, facing a historical sexual assault claim, has withdrawn from a charity event because he did not "want the event to be overshadowed by the false allegation", his spokesman said on Tuesday.

(source)

"It reminds me of a very high profile British space scientist who had retired in Sri Lanka and who had been accused by a British newspaper reporter of abusing Sri Lanka boys. He denied it of course but we who lived in that country at the time knew of his behaviour. It was an open secret among the locals that this man was a homo. Now why would he suddenly cancel a dinner party, afraid to show his face if there was no truth to the accusation."

Do you mean Arthur C Clarke?

Who was not a 'space scientist' but a science fiction author, science writer and broadcaster.

It was well known that he was a homosexual. But that doesn't mean he was a paedophile.

Clarke, slander, and gross epistemological errors

The Sunday Mirror, after Clarke vehemently denied the charges, claimed that it had tapes of an interview with him.

But they were full of shit.

Sri Lankan police and Interpol both investigated the charges. Both agencies repeatedly requested copies of the tapes. The Sunday Mirror claimed they sent them once, but that Interpol “apparently” did not receive them (the dog ate their evidence, “apparently”), and never did give the evidence to, well, anybody at all.

Clarke was cleared of the charges.

"Richard had no girl friends, he boasted to his fellow rockers in the band called The Shadows that he was not interested in sex. They laughed at him. But now we suspect that what he really meant was 'sex with women'. He claimed to be a staunch believer in Christianity. Ya, sure, like the pedophile priests in Roman Catholic churches."

Richard has had girlfriends; Una Stubbs and Sue Barker being perhaps the most famous.

He also wrote in his autobiography of his seduction by Carol Costa, who at the time was the estranged wife of Jet Harris; which no doubt explains his reluctance to discuss his sex life with members of The Shadows!

He has always denied being gay; saying that he has never married because he has never been in love with someone enough to make that commitment; for example, saying of his relationship with Barker: "I seriously contemplated asking her to marry me, but in the end I realised that I didn't love her quite enough to commit the rest of my life to her."

When later asked why he has never married, Richard said: "I've had a few false alarms. I've been in love, but marriage is a big commitment and being an artist consumes a great deal of time." He said that in the early 1970s he was in love with the singer and actress Olivia Newton-John. Richard said: "At the time when I and many of us were in love with Olivia she was engaged to someone else. I'm afraid I lost the chance."

The above information and quotes taken from his Wikipedia entry.

Some people are asexual; not interested in sex at all.

Doesn't make them paedophiles.

Many men are, as you put it, not interested in sex with women; most of us simply say homosexual or gay.

Doesn't make them paedophiles.

Yes, some Christians are paedophiles, doesn't mean all of them are.

You seem to think that because some dogs are brown, all dogs are!

UK police interview Cliff Richard over sex crime allegation

LONDON - British police interviewed veteran singer Cliff Richard, one of the country's most successful entertainers, on Saturday in connection with an alleged historic sex crime, his spokesman said.

Richard, a household name in Britain since the 1950s through hits such as "Living Doll" and "Devil Woman", met officers voluntarily and was interviewed under caution but not arrested or charged.

The interview came after his luxury apartment in Sunningdale, Berkshire, southern England, was last week searched by police over "an allegation of a sexual nature" involving a boy under 16 dating back to the 1980s.

British media have reported that it relates to an alleged incident at a rally by US preacher Billy Graham in Sheffield, northern England, in 1985.

The 73-year-old strongly denies any wrongdoing.

After Richard was interviewed, his spokesman said: "He co-operated fully with officers and answered the questions put to him.

"Other than restating that this allegation is completely false and that he will continue to co-operate fully with the police, it would not be appropriate for Sir Cliff to say anything further at this time."

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/UK-police-interview-Cliff-Richard-over-sex-crime-a-30241636.html

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2014-08-24

UNDER CAUTION is this not the American equivalent of; "you have a right to remain silent as anything you say can and will be held against you in a criminal court of law"

Does this news blurb mean he remained silent except to say the accusation is false?

It is very probable that cliff richard is guilty as hell. If he were innocent, why would he cancel a performance he was going to give. You don't give in to accusations such as this. You would say: "I am not going to take this accusation seriously because I know I am innocent. I am not going to change my schedule because of lies."

It reminds me of a very high profile British space scientist who had retired in Sri Lanka and who had been accused by a British newspaper reporter of abusing Sri Lanka boys. He denied it of course but we who lived in that country at the time knew of his behaviour. It was an open secret among the locals that this man was a homo. Now why would he suddenly cancel a dinner party, afraid to show his face if there was no truth to the accusation.

Richard had no girl friends, he boasted to his fellow rockers in the band called The Shadows that he was not interested in sex. They laughed at him. But now we suspect that what he really meant was 'sex with women'. He claimed to be a staunch believer in Christianity. Ya, sure, like the pedophile priests in Roman Catholic churches.

WOW You sure fell of the deep end more than frankybear with your Napoleonic legal view. Guilt before proving oneself innocent. Ever hear of the term that someone is ASEXUAL??

It reminds me of a very high profile British space scientist who had retired in Sri Lanka and who had been accused by a British newspaper reporter of abusing Sri Lanka boys. He denied it of course but we who lived in that country at the time knew of his behaviour. It was an open secret among the locals that this man was a homo. Now why would he suddenly cancel a dinner party, afraid to show his face if there was no truth to the accusation.

Richard had no girl friends, he boasted to his fellow rockers in the band called The Shadows that he was not interested in sex. They laughed at him. But now we suspect that what he really meant was 'sex with women'. He claimed to be a staunch believer in Christianity. Ya, sure, like the pedophile priests in Roman Catholic churches.

WOW You sure fell of the deep end more than frankybear with your Napoleonic legal view. Guilt before proving oneself innocent. Ever hear of the term that someone is ASEXUAL??

Is that the same as being married?

• Like 2

UNDER CAUTION is this not the American equivalent of; "you have a right to remain silent as anything you say can and will be held against you in a criminal court of law"

Does this news blurb mean he remained silent except to say the accusation is false?

Under Caution means he is still under investigation and anything he says could incriminate himself.

It doesn't matter if he denied everything the investigation is still ongoing. The cops are making sure all their ducks are in a row.

They probably found something at his house and requested an explanation.

Under Caution means he is still under investigation and anything he says could incriminate himself.

It doesn't matter if he denied everything the investigation is still ongoing. The cops are making sure all their ducks are in a row.

They probably found something at his house and requested an explanation.

They found this under his mattress . . .

HomeMade6.jpg

Look I know, it's sick.

• Like 2

It seems to have taken the alleged "victim," rather a long time to come forward.

Oh, of course, how silly of me. He has probably been "wrestling" with the trauma for all these years and has only now decided that he was "touched-up" by this famous and WEALTHY celeb all those years ago.

Okay, so "Rotten Rolf" is in the cooler, how about declaring, "Open Season" on Bachelor Boy Cliff...might make some spending cash out of it?

How the hell can you say what goes on to the mindset of someone that was abused as a child?

If a kid was abused by a wealthy person why shouldn't they get some cash? And also put the sex predator in jail?

Kids that have been abused by family is a more complicated situation but no less disgusting.

• Like 1

Indeed, if the police interview a suspect without first issuing the caution, then anything said in the interview cannot later be used as evidence in court.

That they interviewed Richard under caution does not mean they believe him guilty, neither does it mean that he did not answer any of their questions. As the article quoted, and others, say 'After Richard was interviewed, his spokesman said: "He co-operated fully with officers and answered the questions put to him."'

The wording of the caution in England and Wales is:

“You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in Court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence.”

The person cautioned is then asked “Do you understand?”

Where the use of the Welsh Language is appropriate, an officer may provide the caution directly in Welsh in the following terms:

*Foreign language edited out*

If the person does not understand or the officer doubts their understanding, the caution can be simpliified as follows:

"I am going to ask you some questions. You do not have to answer any of them unless you want to. But if you go to court and say something there which you have not told me about, and they think you could have told me, it may harm your case. Anything you do say may be repeated in court."

(Source)

The wording is slightly different in both Northern Ireland and Scotland.

This is not the same as a formal police caution; which can be issued as an alternative to going to court for a minor crime where the offender has admitted their guilt