Big Holes Appear In Pattaya Road

Rimmer

Big Holes Appear In Pattaya Road

2223.jpg

PATTAYA – August 25, 2014 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 13.30 pm PattayaDailyNews reporters had inspected a road in front of the Paradise Hill village which had deteriorated. Previously there were 3 big holes on the edge of the road but 2 of them had been buried. While the remaining one had garbage inside it and there was warning sign on the road. The reporters had questioned the nearby villagers and they found out that the holes appeared because of a burst underground water pipe.

Mr.Chaimongkol Boonsud-a motorcycle taxi rider- said that he had asked the municipal officers who were to repair the road and they told him that the underground water pipe was old and it couldn’t withstand high water pressure.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/big-holes-appear-pattaya-road/

pdnews.jpg
-- Pattaya Daily News 2014-08-26

My word!! If they start reporting every new hole in the roads of Pattaya, it will be the "Never Ending Story".

agree... must be a REALLY slow news day, if reporting of some holes in the streets of Pattaya is newsworthy...

In all seriousness .....I fully expect to see or read about.... "sink-holes" occurring in Second Road.......

Something is "going on'..... underground for the road to be getting so "bumpy" in the past year (or so).......almost along the entire length

My word!! If they start reporting every new hole in the roads of Pattaya, it will be the "Never Ending Story".

agree... must be a REALLY slow news day, if reporting of some holes in the streets of Pattaya is newsworthy...

yes. It seems these little local news sites are always desperate for something to report.

I'm also a bit confused by the story. It says "Previously there were 3 big holes on the edge of the road but 2 of them had been buried." How does somebody bury a hole? I thought we buried things in holes and then filled them.

Something did happen to 2nd Rd. Seems like overnite it turned into a washboard. Gives my shocks a real workout.

Did some big overloaded trucks come thru and crush the subsurface into a washboard?

A similar thing is happening currently to road #36 in Nongplalai, where there are 3 of those bumps close to each other, and which get more intensive by the day.

There are also at least 2 of those on the new stretch of highway 7, but they get straightened up with tarmac each time they get too deep and numerous accidents start to happen at those spots, but a disaster waiting to happen for sure.

yes. It seems these little local news sites are always desperate for something to report.

I'm also a bit confused by the story. It says "Previously there were 3 big holes on the edge of the road but 2 of them had been buried." How does somebody bury a hole? I thought we buried things in holes and then filled them.

Don't be confused, you have to bear in mind that not all of us are as intelligent as you.