1400 children sexually exploited in UK town Rotherham: report

webfact

Another bad case, however one of the differences between this case and the one effecting 1400 female children, is that in the latter the culprits were purposely targeting white non Muslim children. Now that is racist.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I wonder what it will take for English people to get 'mad' and fight back.

First the London tube bombings,then the decapitation of the soldier at Greenwich and now this....also,churches turned to mosques (courtesy of the CoE) and a general cocky and disrespectful behaviour by muslims..facepalm.gif

...and yet....no reaction.

Blighty is toast methinks.

Don't underestimate the British people. When the chips are down, they are damned tough. Remember Hitler?

My dad was at D-Day and fought side by side with them when they all reached the hills overlooking Paris. He says they are some of the toughest guys he's ever seen. (He's still alive at 97.)

When things are good for a long time it's easy for people to become complacent and even soft. It's easy to think things will always be that way, forgetting how much blood and sweat was expended to get it there.

After bombing Pearl Harbor, the emperor of Japan said he was afraid he had awakened a sleeping giant. Britain has been sleeping, but when they awaken there's going to be hell to pay. Don't forget also that they have a lot of powerful friends if they need it.

Mark my words.

• Like 1

First the London tube bombings,then the decapitation of the soldier at Greenwich and now this....also,churches turned to mosques (courtesy of the CoE) and a general cocky and disrespectful behaviour by muslims..facepalm.gif

Don't underestimate the British people. When the chips are down, they are damned tough. Remember Hitler?

My dad was at D-Day and fought side by side with them when they all reached the hills overlooking Paris. He says they are some of the toughest guys he's ever seen. (He's still alive at 97.)

When things are good for a long time it's easy for people to become complacent and even soft. It's easy to think things will always be that way, forgetting how much blood and sweat was expended to get it there.

After bombing Pearl Harbor, the emperor of Japan said he was afraid he had awakened a sleeping giant. Britain has been sleeping, but when they awaken there's going to be hell to pay. Don't forget also that they have a lot of powerful friends if they need it.

Mark my words.

Good to see your are a 'friend' of the UK.

Actually the quote, allegedly not accurate, is attributed to Yamamoto. It’s claimed what he really said was:

In The Reluctant Admiral, Hiroyuki Agawa gives a quotation from a reply by Admiral Yamamoto to Ogata Taketora on January 9, 1942, which is similar to the famous version: "A military man can scarcely pride himself on having 'smitten a sleeping enemy'; it is more a matter of shame, simply, for the one smitten. I would rather you made your appraisal after seeing what the enemy does, since it is certain that, angered and outraged, he will soon launch a determined counterattack"

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1

It is interesting that although India also has a cultural problem with rape this does not seem to have manifested itself into such a relative problem in the UK, so what makes people from India more readily accept UK cultural norms? I suspect the answer lays with the willingness to recognize British law and the jurisdiction of the courts upholding it. There have been cases where convicted Pakistanis defiantly refused to accept British law as having authority to judge them.

It is time for the people of England to start worrying about their children instead of the Hamas in Gaza

Maybe their should be a boycott of English made goods

It's already simmering and I don't think it will take much more for there to be some serious trouble. Something will give sooner or later

• Like 1

It is interesting that although India also has a cultural problem with rape this does not seem to have manifested itself into such a relative problem in the UK, so what makes people from India more readily accept UK cultural norms? I suspect the answer lays with the willingness to recognize British law and the jurisdiction of the courts upholding it. There have been cases where convicted Pakistanis defiantly refused to accept British law as having authority to judge them.

Generally Indians have integrated well. Muslims dont, and most Pakistanis are Muslim.

• Like 1

I

The constant excuses such as 'whites are involved as well' or 'it's not a race or religious thing' j

I saw the MP for Rochdale on Aljazeera last night and sadly she came out with the same tripe, all in the interests of 'community cohesion' no doubt. Utter madness as it's the sort of head on the sand attitude that let people get away with this abuse in the first place.

The problem is that some posters are talking about sending them back where they came from and it seems they came from Britain.

Yep, nearly all in the OP would be UK citizens. I suppose those that hold dual citizenship and have been sentenced to many years (in other cases some with 20+ years) could possibly have UK citizenship revoked and deported after serving their time in prison.

I left UK - maybe about 8 years ago now. I had a good old "knees up" with my friends and family before I left - as is generally the case. I told them back then that they needed to " watch out " as the UK would face Civil War within the next 10 to 15 years. They thought I had gone mad with this suggestion - so plenty of drinks and back slapping saw the rest of the night out. So - my prediction has between another 2 to 7 years still to run. Does it seem so " far fetched " now ? I don't think so, but then again, I believed what I was saying over 8 years ago !

• Like 1

The apologists are more and more in the minority, even in government. As shown by the Gaza threads, there is a small minority that will never see it. But the minority loses.

I apologize for what may be undue repetition but I wish the British nationals were armed. Maybe some day they'll see why I wish that despite the statistically small danger that it presents. It's about national security and IMHO some things are worth the risk taking.

There's going to be blood in the streets and I hope it isn't British blood.

I hope you are right neversure....I am more pessimistic.

I lived there in the '90's and already the situation was bad...I can imagine now with an extra 20 years of political correctness and a much more brainwashed youth.

The older generation you mentioned are too old/dead/impotent to influence things.

Are you British by the way?

I'm American. We are your friends. I have a lot of faith in the British to rise to the occasion.

The apologists are more and more in the minority, even in government. As shown by the Gaza threads, there is a small minority that will never see it. But the minority loses.

I apologize for what may be undue repetition but I wish the British nationals were armed. Maybe some day they'll see why I wish that despite the statistically small danger that it presents. It's about national security and IMHO some things are worth the risk taking.

There's going to be blood in the streets and I hope it isn't British blood.

I hope you are right neversure....I am more pessimistic.

I lived there in the '90's and already the situation was bad...I can imagine now with an extra 20 years of political correctness and a much more brainwashed youth.

The older generation you mentioned are too old/dead/impotent to influence things.

Are you British by the way?

It is usually the young - a new generation - who reject the ideas of the parents and cause revolution even if it's peaceful. The revolution may be cultural. I lived through a huge cultural revolution called The Beatles and The Flower Children and The Hippies and The Free Love Movement and The Gay Pride Movement and The Anti-War (Vietnam) movement and the Puff The Magic Dragon (pot) movement and so on. I was there.

The beliefs of the parents can be outright rejected by the new generation.

Edited by NeverSure

Do you guys realise that this report relates to past events and in the intervening time none of your doom laden predictions have come true. The EDF have not seen a huge groundswell of support , there has not been endless race riots and blood on the streets , talk of impending civil war is simply delusional.

I am an atheist , I dont feel anymore threatened by a mosque then I do by a church or a synagogue , radical Islamists get their fix these days from the Internet not from the local Imam.

There is no question that some Muslims have not integrated , that a minority have been radicalised and that criminal gangs have taken advantage of the left wing refusal to condemn minority wrong doing. However the climate has changed , UKIP has put pressure on the Conservatives and even Labour have admited that they took Multiculturalism too far.

The fact is that race is being discussed more openly now than for decades , its no longer a taboo subject.

These Pakistani rapists are scum and the radicalisation of young Muslims is a definite concern but some of the comments on this thread are just ignorant rants , lets have some perspective for goodness sake.

• Like 1

Do you guys realise that this report relates to past events and in the intervening time none of your doom laden predictions have come true. The EDF have not seen a huge groundswell of support , there has not been endless race riots and blood on the streets , talk of impending civil war is simply delusional.

I am an atheist , I dont feel anymore threatened by a mosque then I do by a church or a synagogue , radical Islamists get their fix these days from the Internet not from the local Imam.

There is no question that some Muslims have not integrated , that a minority have been radicalised and that criminal gangs have taken advantage of the left wing refusal to condemn minority wrong doing. However the climate has changed , UKIP has put pressure on the Conservatives and even Labour have admited that they took Multiculturalism too far.

The fact is that race is being discussed more openly now than for decades , its no longer a taboo subject.

These Pakistani rapists are scum and the radicalisation of young Muslims is a definite concern but some of the comments on this thread are just ignorant rants , lets have some perspective for goodness sake.

I am also an atheist, but that doesn't mean that I condone what others do in the name of religion. I have come to know that many English people have become very " passive " in regards to what my Grandfathers fought for. It's actually depressing to watch the country basically go down the pan. Very few English News Commentators are allowed / will discuss the real root cause of the race and religion problems that co.exist in England. When Muslim men get their fix from beheading and slaughtering our off duty soldiers on our own streets and raping and torturing young innocent girls on our own streets - then I do not see how you come to the conclusion that radical Islamists just get their fix from the internet ?? The UK Govts admission about taking multiculturalism too far is just an admission of policy failure. The problem is, they have no idea about how to fix it. As has been seen in this particular case in Rotherham, they deal with the issue by deliberately covering the problem up and pretending it does not exist. Make no mistake here, this exists on a much larger scale than has yet to be made public. Rotherham is just a very small town - just wait until the news breaks about similar / larger cover ups in most major English Cities. I say English because i doubt that the Scottish, Welsh or Irish would stand for it. As much as I hate to admit it, Big Brother has become a Country of passive softies, who have, to an extent, become brainwashed by the constant drivel that politicians spout !

The prospects of Civil War are not delusional at all. We have had a few " runs " with an element of excitement that has lasted a few days - at best. Personally, I hope there is an uprising against these radicalised Muslims in England, it is nothing short of what they deserve. I do not think English people would even comtemplate moving to a mainly Muslim Country and demand that their own religion and culture be adopted in that Country. For me, that would be completely disrespectful to the country that you move to and to their values as well. I would also expect my children to embrace the culture that are born in to, not to try and change it to suit their ethnic background. If you can't live in a country / culture that is associated with that country - then don't go there, or shift out of there......it's not that difficult is it ??

• Like 2

Really? I wonder whether Lee Rigby's family would agree?

It's in denial, head-in-the-sand apologists like you that allowed atrocities like Rotherham to happen in the first place.

post-181811-14093793576166_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

You sure do spend a lot of time excusing and making justifications for radical Islam on all different threads and you are not the only one. It is difficult to figure out what the real motivation is of posters that only seem to see their side of the story.

I've noticed a number of anti-Israel posters have joined our ranks in very recent months..

Just an observation and I don't have a reason for it.

You sure do spend a lot of time excusing and making justifications for radical Islam on all different threads and you are not the only one. It is difficult to figure out what the real motivation is of posters that only seem to see their side of the story.

I've noticed a number of anti-Israel posters have joined our ranks in very recent months..

Maybe its a bit more engaging for some that are bored with 'do you trust Thai women' and so many other tedious topics.

Maybe its a bit more engaging for some that are bored with 'do you trust Thai women' and so many other tedious topics.

Could be, but I was referring to new members join dates. Sorry I wasn't clear.

Churchill stated in parliament in 1954.'The biggest threat to Britain,at this time, is the prospect of mass coloured immigration'.

He started a bill to prevent this but had to retire before it was seen through.

Macmillan ,wh hated the powerful working class threw the bill out and sent minions to the Caribbean to recruit illiterates to destroy the working class by sheer weight of numbers

That was the beginning of the end.

Edited by for real

The working class of the 60's could have stopped this just by voting for the National Front who were the only party that would have kicked out those already here [britain] and prevented any immigration of illiterates.

Instead they were brainwashed into believing that the NF when out on the streets engaged in violent acts.

The working class were too dumb to realize that the NF were defending themselves from the thugs that preached for 'tolerance' and peaceful multiculturism.

I always voted for the NF as it was the only way I was allowed to state I was against mass immigration.

• Like 1