1400 children sexually exploited in UK town Rotherham: report

webfact

I have to back that claim up, I've lived in Sheffield which is practically joined onto Rotherham, I've worked in the town and have friends who live there.

8% non white and 3% Pakistani was quoted earlier in the thread as official figures is impossible to believe, I would estimate at least 30% Pakistani.

• Like 2

Obviously, jacky54 and H1w4yR1da, neither of you are very good at maths!

5 men have been convicted; that's not 1.5% of the Muslim population of Rotherham; it's 0.06%. Of the entire Muslim population, not just the adult males.

That's the scandal, hundreds more are sought, or are you suggesting that 5 men abused 1400 children? The disgrace is that HUNDREDS of Pakistani men got away with raping children in one town alone due to the fear of the authorities being labelled racist if they did anything to prevent or prosecute. A more damning indictment of modern Britain is hard to imagine. Yet here two people are desperate to put a positive spin on this filth.

Nobody has claimed only Muslims abuse children, but there is obviously a huge problem with them operating in gangs to rape children of a religion and race other than their own. If white gangs were raping Muslims kids we would be seeing a very different reaction from the parents of the abused, riots and deaths would be almost a certainty.

I believe I am correct that where professional criminal investigation have occured in other towns and cities where organised sexual abuse gangs have operated roughly 20+ UK Muslims have been convicted. Although there have been some, don't know the indicative number of white gang members convicted. To repeat, in Rotherham the number of new victims of the Muslim criminal gangs (its been confirmed in reports some non Muslims have also been involved) has averaged seven a month over 16 years. Don't think any reports claim hundreds of Muslims have engaged in sexual abuse crimes in Rotherham, to make thses claims undermines your creditability.

EDIT: I find it interesting there was no refute by the anti Muslim posters by one of their group in post#102

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1

. Don't think any reports claim hundreds of Muslims have engaged in sexual abuse crimes in Rotherham, to make thses claims undermines your creditability.

You meant you don't want to believe it, are you calling this girl a liar? These girls were not just raped many were tortured as well. Does this victim 'undermine' her credibility then?

Rotherham sex abuse victim: I told police names of 250 men who raped me but they did NOTHING

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rotherham-child-abuse-scandal-victim-4120446#ixzz3BjSevWeY

Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Edited by jacky54
  • Like 1

I have to back that claim up, I've lived in Sheffield which is practically joined onto Rotherham, I've worked in the town and have friends who live there.

8% non white and 3% Pakistani was quoted earlier in the thread as official figures is impossible to believe, I would estimate at least 30% Pakistani.

Be careful with drawing your own conclusions. If you look at the videos of the recent events surrounding the shooting of a black youth by a police officer, it would seem that 95% of the population are males under 25. Probably not true.

What you actually see in a community and what you actually notice and who actually lives there are different.

Fair enough, As I stated earlier I did in fact live and work in Rotherham, that is why I find the official figures to be unbelievable, this has been backed up by Cambodger, however to fair I do believe his figure of 30% is also wide of the mark.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

. Don't think any reports claim hundreds of Muslims have engaged in sexual abuse crimes in Rotherham, to make thses claims undermines your creditability.

You meant you don't want to believe it, are you calling this girl a liar? These girls were not just raped many were tortured as well. Does this victim 'undermine' her credibility then?

Rotherham sex abuse victim: I told police names of 250 men who raped me but they did NOTHING

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rotherham-child-abuse-scandal-victim-4120446#ixzz3BjSevWeY

Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

wasn't aware of that claim

EDIT: I find it interesting there was no refute by the anti Muslim posters by one of their group in post#102

If you mean 'There are no parents around...these are -usually- the offspring of stupid,uneducated single mothers.

..too busy drinking ,taking drugs and prospecting for another bastard for their collection.'

Then are you agreeing with this unsubstantiated slander? and if it was true are you suggesting abusing a child is somehow their own fault if, or not as serious if they happen to have a poor family background? You are wrong as usual on the numbers and by talking them down and constantly mentioning other races not involved in this you are yet again trying to put a spin on this disgusting abuse. Are you a Muslim or married to one?

No. However, I find it peculiar you’re attacking me & not the original poster who made the accusation.

No spin just pointing out, though in the large majority, Muslims are not the only group in these attacks. You and others never acknowledge this fact and solely blame the Muslim community

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1

If you mean 'There are no parents around...these are -usually- the offspring of stupid,uneducated single mothers.

..too busy drinking ,taking drugs and prospecting for another bastard for their collection.'

Then are you agreeing with this unsubstantiated slander? and if it was true are you suggesting abusing a child is somehow their own fault if, or not as serious if they happen to have a poor family background? You are wrong as usual on the numbers and by talking them down and constantly mentioning other races not involved in this you are yet again trying to put a spin on this disgusting abuse. Are you a Muslim or married to one?

No. However, I find it peculiar you’re attacking me & not the original poster who made the accusation.

No spin just pointing out, though in the large majority, Muslims are not the only group in these attacks. You and others never acknowledge this fact and solely blame the Muslim community

Sorry if you felt you were being 'attacked' I was merely commenting on somebody slandering the abused families that you appeared to support. This thread is about child abuse in Rotherham carried out by hundreds of Pakistani men, mostly in gangs. So it's not surprising that Muslims are being blamed as they are the criminals doing this, people of other races in gangs do not appear to be doing this in this town, or elsewhere. Can you come up with any evidence of any other races in gangs from Rotherham raping and torturing children over decades? Can you name just one gang of another race or religion in the UK who has targeted children of solely another race to single out for outrageous torture and sexual depravity?

So are you a Muslim or married to one, or prefer not to answer?

Edited by jacky54

Sorry if you felt you were being 'attacked' I was merely commenting on somebody slandering the abused families that you appeared to support. This thread is about child abuse in Rotherham carried out by hundreds of Pakistani men, mostly in gangs. So it's not surprising that Muslims are being blamed as they are the criminals doing this, people of other races in gangs do not appear to be doing this in this town, or elsewhere. Can you come up with any evidence of any other races in gangs from Rotherham raping and torturing children over decades? Can you name just one gang of another race or religion in the UK who has targeted children of solely another race to single out for outrageous torture and sexual depravity?

So are you a Muslim or married to one, or prefer not to answer?

Sorry, cannot relocate the article, but it specifically stated "asians" were not the sole offenders in the sex attacks in Rotherham. On a broader scale:

A 2012 report by the Deputy children's commissioner said that 33% of child sex abuse by gangs in Britain was committed by Asians, where Asians are 7% of the population

EDIT: Just relocated some content from the report "Victims were gang raped, while others were groomed and trafficked across northern England by groups of mainly Asian men. My apologies, don't know if this includes the terrible events in Rotherham

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11057647/Rotherham-sex-abuse-scandal-1400-children-exploited-by-Asian-gangs-while-authorities-turned-a-blind-eye.html

Edited by simple1

A 2012 report by the Deputy children's commissioner said that 33% of child sex abuse by gangs in Britain was committed by Asians, where Asians are 7% of the population

That's without the recent news from Rotherham adding another 1400. See how the report dares not say Muslims but 'Asians' even so it's a damning report, 33% of child abuse carried out by just 7%, and almost certainly worse than that. You seem to take some comfort in the media referring to these criminals as 'Asians' when they should be saying Muslims, why is that, are you one or married to one?

Any examples of 'Asian' Hindu, Sihk gangs or Buddhists carrying out these attacks?

Edited by jacky54
  • Like 2

That's without the recent news from Rotherham adding another 1400. See how the report dares not say Muslims but 'Asians' even so it's a damning report, 33% of child abuse carried out by just 7%, and almost certainly worse than that. You seem to take some comfort in the media referring to these criminals as 'Asians' when they should be saying Muslims, why is that, are you one or married to one?

Any examples of 'Asian' Hindu, Sihk gangs or Buddhists carrying out these attacks?

Just quoting from official reports - send a compliant to your MP.

• Lizzie was only 12 when she was groomed by Umar Razaq
  • He served less than a year despite the depravity of his crimes

A victim of the Rotherham scandal last night claimed one of her abusers had launched a Facebook stalking campaign against her.

Lizzie, who was only 12 when she was groomed by Umar Razaq, says he 'taunted' her on the social networking site after being released from jail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2737201/My-abuser-jail-tormenting-Facebook-At-13-Lizzie-raped-says-authorities-nothing.html

And still society fails this poor girl. While the scumbag is free to continue his savage life

• Like 2

Obviously, jacky54 and H1w4yR1da, neither of you are very good at maths!

5 men have been convicted; that's not 1.5% of the Muslim population of Rotherham; it's 0.06%. Of the entire Muslim population, not just the adult males.

That's the scandal, hundreds more are sought, or are you suggesting that 5 men abused 1400 children?..........

I see you have resorted to the old ploy of resorting to taking one sentence out of context and ignoring the bulk of what was posted!

Those of you who say that Muslims have not contributed anything to this country should have a look at this list.

It does, of course, include people with whose ideals and beliefs no one here would agree; especially those listed under militants.

But the vast majority are people who have contributed to this country in many ways.

For example:

Sheraz Daya – ophthalmologist and eye surgeon, best known for his founding of the Centre for Sight in 1996 and his work in the use of stem-cell research during sight recovery surgery.

Tipu Zahed Aziz – Professor of neurosurgery at the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford, and lecturer at Magdalen College, Oxford and Imperial College London medical school.

James Caan – Businessman and entrepreneur who was formally a part of Dragons' Den alongside with other investors.

and, most relevant to this topic;

Nazir Afzal – The Chief Crown Prosecutor for North West England. One of his first decisions in that role was to initiate prosecutions in the case of the Rochdale sex trafficking gang.

Last, but by no means least, Jabron Hashmi; a British Muslim soldier killed in Afghanistan

• Like 1

It is not a "ploy" to directly quote something that one wants addressed. He obviously thought that was the important part. Why don't you answer his question, instead of trying to deflect?

Because the answer is in the bulk of the post!

He chose to ignore it; as, it seems, have you.

Those of you who say that Muslims have not contributed anything to this country should have a look at this list.

It does, of course, include people with whose ideals and beliefs no one here would agree; especially those listed under militants.

But the vast majority are people who have contributed to this country in many ways.

For example:

Sheraz Daya – ophthalmologist and eye surgeon, best known for his founding of the Centre for Sight in 1996 and his work in the use of stem-cell research during sight recovery surgery.

Tipu Zahed Aziz – Professor of neurosurgery at the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford, and lecturer at Magdalen College, Oxford and Imperial College London medical school.

James Caan – Businessman and entrepreneur who was formally a part of Dragons' Den alongside with other investors.

and, most relevant to this topic;

Nazir Afzal – The Chief Crown Prosecutor for North West England. One of his first decisions in that role was to initiate prosecutions in the case of the Rochdale sex trafficking gang.

Last, but by no means least, Jabron Hashmi; a British Muslim soldier killed in Afghanistan

Dear oh dear this is desperate stuff, nobody claims that Muslims have never done anything for the UK, however little that appears to be. What on earth has that got to do with hundreds of them torturing and raping white girls? Four people is hardly a vast majority. The attempt by you and another to deflect from and belittle the enormity of the crimes in Rochdale and elsewhere is quite depressing. Perhaps you have a link to the vast majority of Muslims speaking out against this vile abuse?

Are you a Muslim or married to one, I bet one of those is a yes!

Edited by jacky54
  • Like 1

I am from Rotherham and actually worked in a senior position on the Met. Boro. Council. I can assure everyone that it's not just the 'PC' mafia that make everyone wary of saying anything about the Pakistanis. What has happened is that the Pakistani leaders have crept into every aspect of life in Rotherham. Their corruption is endemic throughout the town. There's cover-ups of drug-dealing, human trafficking, money laundering etc.They even have one of the biggest crooks from the Paki community in the house of Lords, would you believe What happened in Birmingham Schools has been evident in Rotherham's schools for decades.

.Now, the ghettos in Rotherham are small in comparison to places like Bradford and Leeds - so what is happening in the rest of the country ?. Roger Stone has always been one of the decent guys and I'm not surprised he's taken the decent action and resigned. But the whole of the Social Services department wants a clean sweep; they are full of Neo Marxist PC apologists. One can't blame the police much, they can only check on things if reports are made - if they are not made, what then?

It's exactly the same in my old home town of Middlesbrough. There are hundreds of drug addicted young girls selling themselves to pay the Pakistani drug lords. But nothing is done about it, even though everyone knows who is behind it all.

• Like 1

It is time for the people of England to start worrying about their children instead of the Hamas in Gaza

Maybe their should be a boycott of English made goods

Surely a ban on Pakistani ones would be more appropriate?