Jet Ski's too?

Kiwisailor

From Phuket Gazette weds 27th

Next on the Navy's list of issues to tackle is better management and regulation of designated areas for anchoring sailboats, as well as the enforcement of zoned swimming areas, explained Capt Prinyatham.

“The tourist high-season is coming soon so we will make sure there is a plan in place to tackle these problems,” he noted.

Jet Skis are not going

If they went, there would be more criminals on the streets according to what I have read. Oh well, just keep the crime on the beach instead, at least it will only affect tourists, still. I love the "logic" around here...

• Like 2

Jet Skis are not going

If they went, there would be more criminals on the streets according to what I have read. Oh well, just keep the crime on the beach instead, at least it will only affect tourists, still. I love the "logic" around here...

so thats the choice, criminals on the street or criminals on the beach.

Jet Skis are not going

so thats the choice, criminals on the street or criminals on the beach.

...... or would you prefer criminals in the police force? facepalm.gif (Not that there ever were, of course! whistling.gif )

Edited by VBF
  • Like 1

Jet Skis are not going

And what you read was one quote from a guy running jetski's. This is how stories, sorry rumours, get spread.

Jet Skis are not going

And what you read was one quote from a guy running jetski's. This is how stories, sorry rumours, get spread.

Then what is the reason why jet skis are still on the beach?

^ Influential friends? How is it a gang of thugs, internationally well known for rip offs assaults and intimidation are still operating. Gosh whatever could it be? Mmmmm? Such a puzzle. It just doesn't fit in with the rest of the " clean" up.

^ Influential friends? How is it a gang of thugs, internationally well known for rip offs assaults and intimidation are still operating. Gosh whatever could it be? Mmmmm? Such a puzzle. It just doesn't fit in with the rest of the " clean" up.

Is there a problem on this forum that you can't use the quote function? How many people "influential" people were arrested in Patong today? Do follow the news here? I guess not, when it doesn't serve your propaganda. Whoops, I fed the troll.

Edited by Jimi007
  • Like 1

Is there a problem on this forum that you can't use the quote function? How many people "influential" people were arrested in Patong today? Do follow the news here? I guess not, when it doesn't serve your propaganda. Whoops, I fed the troll.

But the jet-skis and tuk-tuks are still doing business as usual.

Despite mass arrests - nothing has changed for the positive here, on the ground, so to speak, except for beach encroachment."

They can arrest 5000 "influential people" on Phuket, but until Phuket has has "REAL" positive change for tourists - well, it will die a slow death.

Edited by NamKangMan

But the jet-skis and tuk-tuks are still doing business as usual.

Despite mass arrests - nothing has changed for the positive here, on the ground, so to speak.

They can arrest 5000 people, but until Phuket has has "REAL" positive change for tourists - well, it will die a slow death.

I lived in Patong, nine years ago, before it flooded with every rain, then moved to Rawai. I am very happy I did! I am enjoying what has happened here, I don't really care too much for tourists anyway… I haven't even been to Patong for years now. I'm glad you enjoy it there!

Not at all, but if the post is above my answer, the arrow key suffices, ( unless you are desperately grasping at insult straws...) No influential Jet ski operators have been arrested to my knowledge.

Or are you OT and referring to Taxi " Mafia,"? I think the influential persons on that have escaped for now. However I agree many taxi operators are outside the law, and behave in a negative manner- and should be negated, but I maintain my stance on the beach clearings

Yes, I follow the news quite closely and it has me very worried.

Can we get you off the attack mode for a moment, and would you please care to inform us why Jet Skis are still operating on Potong? Or can you not answer as it doesn't fit in with your agenda- which is to ignore whatever you cannot fit into your notions of a benevolent dictatorship?

Edited by EBlair48