Does Britain have a jihadi problem?

webfact

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Basically labour viewing all immigrants as new labour voters so welcomed as many as possible with free housing, free money, free everything to attract them over.

Only hope is the scots leaving the union so the English can be free to vote in the conservatives (who would then stop having to pander to the middle; or maybe ally with UKIP, with draw from the EU and crack down on the Muslim threat before it's too late.

Any scots reading this please be sure to vote YES next week.

England used to be the greatest country in the world. How did it come to this?

Good question.

Lets start with spineless Politicians and the Political Party system.

• Like 2

I think your interpretation of the Geneva Convention part of the fatwa is quite wrong and portrays the fatwa incorrectly.

It speaks in the context of international agreements that everyone has signed up to, including Muslims. I would be quite correct to say that Christians have signed the Convention too. Look at the 196 signatory countries. There are many Muslim countries on that list.

This is quite clear to all but those that prefer the fatwa to not be an example of how there is NOT a deafening silence that condones IS. There is no flagrant lie unless the lie is when an Islamaphobe deliberately tries to misinterpret the fatwa.

Seastallion

Lets be quite clear here.

Countries sign up to the Geneva Convention.

Not muslims, christians or any other demonination have signed up to it.

If a Country signs up to the Geneva Convention. If it goes to war, they should abide by the Geneva Convention.

Any other rag tag mob have not signed up to the Geneva Convention it means nothing.

• Like 1

Basically labour viewing all immigrants as new labour voters so welcomed as many as possible with free housing, free money, free everything to attract them over.

Only hope is the scots leaving the union so the English can be free to vote in the conservatives (who would then stop having to pander to the middle; or maybe ally with UKIP, with draw from the EU and crack down on the Muslim threat before it's too late.

Good question.

As things currently stand.

Out of the Union but fully integrated into the EU.

Sorry, did I miss something ?

EU membership does not mean independence.

Take your crap elsewhere.

Obviously the Scottish nationalist are not total idiots! They want EU membership immediately because they realise they still need some one else to sponge off!

Good question.

• Like 1

Obviously the Scottish nationalist are not total idiots! They want EU membership immediately because they realise they still need some one else to sponge off!

Good question.

MCCW

<deleted> has this got to do with militant islamics in the UK

Edited by JockPieandBeans

Yes; as I said.

Labour open door immigration problem. = couple of million Muslims now British citizens; taking over school boards; councils; establishing sharia control zones and marching around as moral police vigilantis in the streets of London and else where.

Scotland is now part of the UK and if they leave then we can chance to pull up the draw bridge and take some meaningful action.

Scotland joining the EU and continuing labour only governments- they will see large immigrant influx continue and face Islamic extremist threats continue and worse. Open boarders; more welfare. Hopefully benefits tourists and the ungrateful Islamic scrounges will head north instead to the wonderful free money, free life, no need to work, glory of the independent Scottish Nation .

Good question.

MCCW

has this got to do with militant islamics in the UK

Basically UK is too easy and attractive place to be an Islamist. Politics is only way to change that.

Islamic nutters can cut off mans head in the street of England and still media and politicians can't bring themselves to get away from the PC <deleted> and say what actually needs to said;

That Muslims who don't integrate and want to implement foreign ways of life upon us are not suitable to be in the UK. Send them away. With draw citizenship and deport them. Any fighter, fund raiser, preacher, listener amongst the congregation, round them up and ship em out.

Target visas at countries who are happy and peaceful to get along amongst the indigenous British; like allow Buddhist and Christian countries more easy visa and just say no more Islamic immigrant; including refugees.

• Like 2

Yes; as I said.

Labour open door immigration problem. = couple of million Muslims now British citizens; taking over school boards; councils; establishing sharia control zones and marching around as moral police vigilantis in the streets of London and else where.

Scotland is now part of the UK and if they leave then we can chance to pull up the draw bridge and take some meaningful action.

Scotland joining the EU and continuing labour only governments- they will see large immigrant influx continue and face Islamic extremist threats continue and worse. Open boarders; more welfare. Hopefully benefits tourists and the ungrateful Islamic scrounges will head north instead to the wonderful free money, free life, no need to work, glory of the independent Scottish Nation .

MCCW

Where do you come from ? your level of education / intelligence is outstanding.

Muslims have been coming to the UK since the 1800's

Keep drinking the buckie

I am English.

When I say integrate- I do to mean they must booze and watch foot ball.

I don't drink alcohol personally. The problem is those that support sharia law as gods law. It's simply not compatible with western morals .

Yes; as I said.

MCCW

Where do you come from ? your level of education / intelligence is outstanding.

Muslims have been coming to the UK since the 1800's

Keep drinking the buckie

Never in the UK history have the resident peoples of hundreds of years come to be in minority status to Muslims in our neighbourhoods, cities and now even whole regions. It's a phenomena of the last 20 years and growing exponentially.

The conservatives implementing the tighter income and job requirements for marriage visas might help a bit but just on birth rates the writings on the wall.

• Like 1

I know from what you have written in the past Jock that you intend well so please don't be offended when I ask, who is this outfit that you've posted in the link? Are they a well respected or even well known body or is it just somebody with a grudge that's set up a web link and produced a document that looks convincing and furthermore, what are they trying to achieve?

I do not actually know who the outfit are.

If you take the time to read it, you can draw your own conclusions. As someone who attended the carnage, I believe it is a fairly accurate report.

Permit me to assist with your queries.

1. The Long War Journal is a project of the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies.

http://www.longwarjournal.org/about.php

2. The Foundation for Defense of Democracies is a nonprofit group founded in the US. Their mission statement is provided here:

http://www.defenddemocracy.org/about-fdd

3. Their executive team is shown here, with the notable presence of James Woolsey, former DCIA.

http://www.defenddemocracy.org/about-fdd/team-overview/category/executive-team

4. Their contributing Fellows can be found here:

http://www.defenddemocracy.org/about-fdd/team-overview/category/fellows

I have run across them before and they seem to be highly regarded by the Pentagon and have provided some contract work for the federal government.

It took me a lot less time to find out about them than it did to prepare this post.

Cheers.

Woof!

Thanks for your well thought out post in response to my answering your earlier question.

You snide remarks can be directed elsewhere in the future. All they do is prove your mind is as shallow as your posts.

I know from what you have written in the past Jock that you intend well so please don't be offended when I ask, who is this outfit that you've posted in the link? Are they a well respected or even well known body or is it just somebody with a grudge that's set up a web link and produced a document that looks convincing and furthermore, what are they trying to achieve?

I do not actually know who the outfit are.

If you take the time to read it, you can draw your own conclusions. As someone who attended the carnage, I believe it is a fairly accurate report.

Permit me to assist with your queries.

1. The Long War Journal is a project of the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies.

http://www.longwarjournal.org/about.php

2. The Foundation for Defense of Democracies is a nonprofit group founded in the US. Their mission statement is provided here:

http://www.defenddemocracy.org/about-fdd

3. Their executive team is shown here, with the notable presence of James Woolsey, former DCIA.

http://www.defenddemocracy.org/about-fdd/team-overview/category/executive-team

4. Their contributing Fellows can be found here:

http://www.defenddemocracy.org/about-fdd/team-overview/category/fellows

I have run across them before and they seem to be highly regarded by the Pentagon and have provided some contract work for the federal government.

It took me a lot less time to find out about them than it did to prepare this post.

Cheers.

Thanks for those links chuck.

One has only to see one of their "projects" to see that their agenda is not quite as unbiased as their mission statement claims;

"FDD's National Security Trip to Israel is a seven day trip for D.C.-area young professionals pursuing careers in national security. The twenty selected participants will enjoy conversations and high-level meetings with senior government officials and experts on a host of security issues. Topics may include: the strategic implications of a nuclear-armed Iran, Palestinian Islamist movements, cyber warfare and lawfare, and Israel's other manifold regional security concerns. These intimate conversations will be supplemented with hands-on activities with Israel's top national security practitioners.

Previous National Security Trips to Israel included private meetings with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Ron Dermer (current Israeli Ambassador to the U.S.), Meir Dagan (former Director of the Mossad), Shaul Mofaz (former Minister of Defense), Mark Regev (international spokesman for the Prime Minister of Israel) and other senior Israeli government officials as well as Palestinian officials including then-Prime Minister Salam Fayyad. Meetings also include conversations with former reporters and other policy influencers, such as Ehud Ya’ari (Channel 2 reporter),Avi Issacharoff, and renowned historian Bernard Lewis. Experiential trips have included a visit to Microsoft, the Iron Dome, the Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center, the Security Barrier, Ramallah and Rawabi and tactical training at elite army installations....."

So, is the article originally linked to by JockPieandBeans correct or incorrect, in your opinion?

Is the article biased somehow and, if so, how?

Your dog loving friend, chiang mai, asked who they were. I provided the links to their organization and received thanks from him in a one word post..."woof"

I expect their customer base has more Israeli based clients than those that might be in Tehran, Gaza or Baghdad. Perhaps that might explain their seeming, to you, bias,

• Like 1

BBC- The Times is reporting that a disillusioned froup of Jihadists want to return to the UK. They are prepared to go through a deradicalistion process. Well guys, you made your bed, lie in it.

They thought they could go raping and pillaging and were disillusioned when they found out what a shit hole the ME really is. F em, they should be let back, tried for treason and locked away in a solitary hole for the rest of their meaningless lives.

Deradicalisation process.

That has to be the mist ridiculous thing I have ever heard. They can come back if they agree to consorting with the enemy. 5 years inside, or they go repeatedly in the media preaching about how evil Muslim fundamentalism is.

(Some quotes removed to comply with forum software)

Sorry! 7x7, this has not been the case in Rotherham, with the exception of a few, the Muslim community have been very quite. Maybe you can explain why.

<snip>
Hopefully 7x7 will be able to provide an answer to my original question.

What's the point?

Anything I say will either be dismissed as lies or excusing and apologising for child abuse!

As it was when I posted about the condemnation of it by Muslim leaders and representatives in the relevant topic.

Many posters here believe that the likes of Anjem Choudrey represent the majority of UK Muslims.

I feel that these young men are far more representative.

UK's Muslim soldiers ‘fighting extremists not Muslims'

"My home is the UK. As a Muslim, that's the place I'd happily die for and kill for. That's the same way it's going to remain until my dying day.

"My entire soul belongs to the UK and I'm more than proud to fight for this country."

Pte Shehab El-Din Ahmed El-Miniawi, is serving with 2nd Battalion The Parachute Regiment in Helmand Province, a Taliban stronghold and scene of some of the heaviest fighting in the nation.

Muslims in the armed forces: A proud tradition

Imam Asim Hafiz is not surprised that more and more Muslims are joining the British military. He is in no doubt, either, that British Muslims can be good soldiers. That is not because Mr Hafiz was the first Muslim chaplain for the Armed Forces when he was appointed in 2005. Nor is it because he is now an Islamic adviser to the MoD. Rather, it is because, as with an increasing number of Muslims, he believes that there is no contradiction between being of Muslim faith and choosing to defend Britain.

Bodley Head/FT Essay Prize winner: British Muslim Soldier

He's joined the White Man’s Army and he’ll have to kill Muslims, they said. Mum had taught me to put my hands together for Allah and here they held a gun for God. It’s everyone’s army, Mum, I told her, everyone’s – even mine. I swore to defend this country even after the lads at school had kicked my head around in a backstreet shouting “Paki”.

First British Muslim soldier killed in 'war on terror'

The first Muslim British soldier to be killed in action since the 'war on terror' began was named last night as Lance Corporal Jabron Hashmi.....

Speaking at the family home in Bordesley Green, Birmingham, his older brother Zeeshan, a former intelligence corps soldier now studying at Cambridge University, said: 'Jabron was a committed soldier and a committed Muslim.

'He was fiercely proud of his Islamic background and he was equally proud of being British.

• Like 2

Many posters here believe that the likes of Anjem Choudrey represent the majority of UK Muslims.

I feel that these young men are far more representative.

UK's Muslim soldiers fighting extremists not Muslims'

"My home is the UK. As a Muslim, that's the place I'd happily die for and kill for. That's the same way it's going to remain until my dying day.

"My entire soul belongs to the UK and I'm more than proud to fight for this country."

Pte Shehab El-Din Ahmed El-Miniawi, is serving with 2nd Battalion The Parachute Regiment in Helmand Province, a Taliban stronghold and scene of some of the heaviest fighting in the nation.

Muslims in the armed forces: A proud tradition

Imam Asim Hafiz is not surprised that more and more Muslims are joining the British military. He is in no doubt, either, that British Muslims can be good soldiers. That is not because Mr Hafiz was the first Muslim chaplain for the Armed Forces when he was appointed in 2005. Nor is it because he is now an Islamic adviser to the MoD. Rather, it is because, as with an increasing number of Muslims, he believes that there is no contradiction between being of Muslim faith and choosing to defend Britain.

Bodley Head/FT Essay Prize winner: British Muslim Soldier

He's joined the White Mans Army and hell have to kill Muslims, they said. Mum had taught me to put my hands together for Allah and here they held a gun for God. Its everyones army, Mum, I told her, everyones even mine. I swore to defend this country even after the lads at school had kicked my head around in a backstreet shouting Paki.

First British Muslim soldier killed in 'war on terror'

The first Muslim British soldier to be killed in action since the 'war on terror' began was named last night as Lance Corporal Jabron Hashmi.....

Speaking at the family home in Bordesley Green, Birmingham, his older brother Zeeshan, a former intelligence corps soldier now studying at Cambridge University, said: 'Jabron was a committed soldier and a committed Muslim.

'He was fiercely proud of his Islamic background and he was equally proud of being British.

Neither are representative of the majority.

The vast majority appear to have little or no voice and certainly the silence other than for the leaders makes it hard.

The responsibility to actively remove extremism from the community sits on their and everyone else's shoulders. If your neighbour is spreading hate and extremism you have a legal obligation to report it.

• Like 2

Do bears s... in the woods? The whole of the civilized world is under threat now or in the future. If you truly have to ask a rather benign question such as this then you clearly have been too long tucked away in the jungle.

In the case of the UK the fault lies with the rather ignorant and poorly advised governments who imagined that Muslims could assimilate and become British. A short trip to the midlands and London would very quickly demonstrate that you can't possibly except them to assimilate when they keep there wives under cover there children are not aloud to make friends or associate with non Muslims. On top of this gangs of Muslim thugs are policing some boroughs here in London stoping British people in the street and telling them that the borough is Muslim and that Muslim law forbids the drinking alcohol and telling ladies to cover them selves.

No the Muslim in the UK wont be happy until it has become another Muslim state. So they are at war with us all! But the sleepy politicians have not woken up to this fact yet.

There is one last chance for the British public to rid our selves of this cancer. STOP TRADING WITH THEM, AVOID AT ALL COST EMPLOYING ONE OF THEM. And lastly do not befriend one of them or you could end up with you head in your lap.

It's going to take a very big terrorist attack in Britain similar to Mumbai for the British to wake up to the problem.

Sadly,

You're right. But as shown by 9/11 it takes just a few. So the Muslims can still claim it's just "a minority."

Fortunately for the US the people didn't buy into that shit after 9/11 and Muslims are now on a watch list. If they step out of line they are on a quick death list. Anywhere from my back yard to the ends of the earth they will be on a death list.

• Like 2

Does the moderation community not believe this thread is now exhausted of sensible thought?

Not until your post!

Ha! A new ploy. Can't win an argument so want to resort to getting the thread shut down.

Hey, maybe you and your 2 mates can get together and burn some books you don't like.

Don't disturb, I'm busy watching AcaDaca, far more relevant and interesting.

I didn't hear any dogs barking in it. Strange that you should find it so absorbing.

I think your interpretation of the Geneva Convention part of the fatwa is quite wrong and portrays the fatwa incorrectly.

It speaks in the context of international agreements that everyone has signed up to, including Muslims. I would be quite correct to say that Christians have signed the Convention too. Look at the 196 signatory countries. There are many Muslim countries on that list.

This is quite clear to all but those that prefer the fatwa to not be an example of how there is NOT a deafening silence that condones IS. There is no flagrant lie unless the lie is when an Islamaphobe deliberately tries to misinterpret the fatwa.

Seastallion

If a Country signs up to the Geneva Convention. If it goes to war, they should abide by the Geneva Convention.

Any other rag tag mob have not signed up to the Geneva Convention it means nothing.

Yes that's quite clear. But the fatwa was not claiming individual Muslims have signed it. A person or persons signed it, and some of those persons were Muslims. Some of the signatory countries are Islamic countries. The Fatwa is saying the Geneva Convention is not just a tool of the West.

That is quite clear in reading the fatwa in the context it was written.

• Like 1

Woof!

Thanks for your well thought out post in response to my answering your earlier question.

You snide remarks can be directed elsewhere in the future. All they do is prove your mind is as shallow as your posts.

In case you didn't understand the message: it's almost impossible for me to take this debate even a little bit seriously, given the course and nature of the discussion thus far. And also, in case you didn't understand, "woof" implies barking, as in barking mad, which clearly some of the posters here are.

P.S. AC/DC was far more rewarding, intellectually stimulating and entertaining, compared to this debate.

Edited by chiang mai

Seastallion

Yes that's quite clear. But the fatwa was not claiming individual Muslims have signed it. A person or persons signed it, and some of those persons were Muslims. Some of the signatory countries are Islamic countries. The Fatwa is saying the Geneva Convention is not just a tool of the West.

That is quite clear in reading the fatwa in the context it was written.

Seastallion

The document that is allegedly the " Issued Fatwa "

States quite clearly, " that all muslims have signed up to the Geneva Convention "

When something is so obviously onerous, then it cannot be taken seriously.

The context that you speak of is nothing more than a red herring. Neither you or I were present at the composition of this document, therefore cannot speak about its context.