Does Britain have a jihadi problem?

webfact

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Integration is not possible when there are two conflicting moral constructs. When one said embraces tolerance and the other side is defined by intolerance integration cannot occur. What you have instead is angst.

I'm coming to that conclusion too.

Some nested quotes removed to comply with forum software

So what is your (7by7) connection with Thailand and why would you be posting on TV if you live in UK? Where do you live in UK ?

My connection to Thailand is that I am married to a Thai.

Why do I post on TV? For the main reason have a look at the Visa and migration to other countries forum; that's where I spend most of my time here.

I was unaware that only those resident in Thailand could post on TV; can you point me to the relevant forum rule?

I live in a town with a high Muslim population. Though not a Muslim myself, I see, mix with, work with and talk to British Muslims every day.

So I think it is fair to say that I have more knowledge of what the average British Muslim thinks than people perched 6000 miles away reading Islamaphobic websites!

He will ask you to answer an obscure question before answering!

Wrong; but you don't have the answer to a simple, not at all obscure but very relevant question.

As I said right from the beginning; answer that question and then I will answer yours.

But, as is usual with you and your mates, when you can't answer a question you twist things to try and make the questioner look bad.

You are fooling no one; not even your mates.

Most kaffirs far to the north would disagree about your home town having a high muslim population.

<snip>

Is your Thai wife a Muslim...?

7/7 - what is your race and ethnicity - please ?

Me: white, English, raised a Catholic, now no religion.

My wife: brown, Thai, Buddhist.

May I ask you two, and the others who have asked these or similar questions of me, in public or, as some have, via PM, to answer the same questions?

• Like 1

<snip>

May I ask you two, and the others who have asked these or similar questions of me, in public or, as some have, via PM, to answer the same questions?

I have no religion, religion is an archaic set up from a time when folk had nothing, no phones,Tv, PC's, nothing. Mrs.Trans is Buddhist.

• Like 2

Most kaffirs far to the north would disagree about your home town having a high muslim population.

Kaffir is a racist term used by some white South Africans to label the black population.

Kafir is an offensive word used by some Muslims to label non Muslims.

Whoever you are trying to offend, black South Africans or non Muslims, if either group does disagree about the size of the Muslim population in my home town; they would be wrong.

Kaffir is a racist term used by some white South Africans to label the black population.

Whoever you are trying to offend, black South Africans or non Muslims, if either group does disagree about the size of the Muslim population in my home town; they would be wrong.

Well back up your claim.

Town

Population

Muslim Population.

• Like 1

It's used by the islamist/jihadists. We fall in that group. The muslims who do not follow that belief are guilty of apostasy..

I am White Anglo Saxon Athiest

Kafir (Arabic: كافرkāfir, plural كفّار kuffār)

Kafir is arabic through and through.

In the case of S. Africa, it was imported by Malay (muslims) and was used as a slur against 'unbelieving' blacks.

Later on, the whites started using it too...

Quite so, but some never let the truth get in the way of a good apology!

Oh dear jihadist taking over Schools again, 7x7 is the expert on UK Muslims so his excuses must to listened to what will it be, tiny percentage of Schools, lying yahoo, over reaction, or they are not real Muslims?

Some schools in east London are being taken over by Muslim extremists who are trying to convert pupils and staff to their hardline ideology, according to a report in today's Sunday Times.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/trojan-horse-scandal-worse-london-birmingham-claims-department-110625452.html#KyZhzfr

Edited by jacky54

Oh dear jihadist taking over Schools again, 7x7 is the expert on UK Muslims so his excuses must to listened to what will it be, tiny percentage of Schools, lying yahoo, over reaction, or they are not real Muslims?

Some schools in east London are being taken over by Muslim extremists who are trying to convert pupils and staff to their hardline ideology, according to a report in today's Sunday Times.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/trojan-horse-scandal-worse-london-birmingham-claims-department-110625452.html#KyZhzfr

I've come to the conclusion Islam is not compatible with multiculturalism.

I have not seen one post that supports violent Jihadism. People wish to provide balance to posts that make sweeping generalisations that anyone of the Islamic faith, in their heart of hearts, is a supporter of violent Jihadism against the West and their is no such person in the Islamic world as a 'moderate'. When pointing to the Islamic clerics and political leaders speaking out against violent Jihadism against the West and their fellow Muslims, without fail are dismissed as lies/BS by many within this topic and others.

If someone is or is not a follower of the Islamic faith & they post their opinion on this forum that Islamic extremism / terrorism does not reflect their personal interpretation of Islam, that is a perfectly valid as it is their POV. Some people have made it very clear they do not accept this position.

As of now all is circular argument it is pointless and acheives nothing.

• Like 1

I have not seen one post that supports violent Jihadism. People wish to provide balance to posts that make sweeping generalisations that anyone of the Islamic faith, in their heart of hearts, is a supporter of violent Jihadism against the West and their is no such person in the Islamic world as a 'moderate'. When pointing to the Islamic clerics and political leaders speaking out against violent Jihadism against the West and their fellow Muslims, without fail are dismissed as lies/BS by many within this topic and others.

If someone is or is not a follower of the Islamic faith & they post their opinion on this forum that Islamic extremism / terrorism does not reflect their personal interpretation of Islam, that is a perfectly valid as it is their POV. Some people have made it very clear they do not accept this position.

The sound of Islamic clerics speaking out against intolerant and violet Muslims must be quite deafening.

<snip>

I'm white, brought up in England - stayed there for approx 35 years before I switched to Asia for career reasons. I'm an Athiest. My other half is brownish in colour and is a Catholic who used to love going to Church every Sunday and I never sought to stop that, but she stopped going herself after I had asked her to read the book entitled " Human Givens." This is not a book about Religion, but more about life and psychology which just gives an insight as to why people seem to do the things that they do !

You have come in for a fair amount of criticism on this thread - but credit to you for your alternative POV.

• Like 1

And more recently reported a U.S. citizen KIA while fighting for ISIS. It ain't all G.B.'s problem, it's a world problem.

Actually it's quite different - so far.

Britain has a huge problem. They don't have a constitution that's inviolate that prohibits the government from favoring any religion in any way.

They no longer have a strong feeling of nationalism, but have thrown in with the EU.

The British no longer have the will for a revolution that would overthrow their government restore their union for the native citizens.

I've said over and over that in 20 years we will no longer recognize Great Britain as it becomes a Muslim State.

They have reveled in their failed NHS and other social programs, allowed themselves to be disarmed, criticized anyone who didn't follow their example, and even now they don't seem to see the danger.

England used to be the greatest country in the world. How did it come to this?

Because of STUPID Human Rights Activists and GREEDY Politicians.

They are not stupid. They are making good money.

No neither have I seen such a post, what I have seen is many excuses for jihad i.e. what about Christians, they were not real Muslims, the majority are against this, they were on the rampage and mentally ill. etc etc. I do not see this as an argument but a debate. The apologists were asked to put forward their ideas for taking on jihadists and extremist in the UK, you might have been the only one to actually do so, the others did not so it seems they are the ones only interested in argument. One thing is irrefutable Jihadists in the UK are real Muslims and they take their motivation and methods from the koran, the life of the prophet and fellow jihadists around the world, who are also real Muslims.

The sound of Islamic clerics speaking out against intolerant and violet Muslims must be quite deafening.

Many are doing so in Oz. Although I do not agree with the last sentence, have a read of the content at URL below.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/muslim-leaders-worldwide-condemn-isis/5397364

Edited by simple1

<snip>

what I have seen is many excuses for jihad......

I have seen absolutely no posts excusing or apologising for violent jihadism in this, or any other, topic.

No doubt as you are so keen for me to produce posts supporting my argument, you can do the same to support this statement.

I will change my position; forget about answering my question; we both know that you can't do so.

Instead, posts links to any post, just one will do, which does excuse or apologise for violent jihadism, then I will post the links to the posts offering solutions to the problem in the UK.

I await your links with interest.

This morning's Pause for Thought on Chris Evans' show on BBC Radio 2 (Sara Cox sitting in).

Chris' Pause for Thought: Christopher Jamison: Christopher hopes that shared beliefs can inspire us to create peace in our communities.

I don't know if it will play outside the UK, but hope so.

N.B. General chit chat at first; his point starts at 1:33.

Edited by 7by7

<snip>

what I have seen is many excuses for jihad......

I have seen absolutely no posts excusing or apologising for violent jihadism in this, or any other, topic.

Really, I have loads that you have posted. Tell you what if you answer some questions I will post a link, just let me think of the questions. But if I did post them you might cry off topic and get it deleted. Ok the questions are why do you apologise for Islamic violence, why do you divert attention from it and why do you try to minimise it's importance?

Edited by jacky54
  • Like 2

I do not apologise for Islamic violence, and never have, and never will.

I do not divert attention from it, and never have, and never will.

I do not try to minimise it's importance, and never have, and never will.

You claim "I have loads that you have posted;" by which I assume you mean loads of posts where I have done at least one of the above.

So, where are they?

Edit: links please, not just quotes; you do, after all, have a habit of editing those!

Edited by 7by7
  • Like 2

You have not answered the questions correctly and never posted you fantasy link on posts on ideas to combat jihad in the UK, so no links for you to report and get taken down like you have with others. Just a quick read from any of your posts about Rotherham or Jihad in the UK exposes your attempts to excuse, divert attention from and minimise the problem, you are our number one apologist, but then somebody has to be.

Edited by jacky54