webfact

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have not answered the questions correctly

Questions asking why I have done something I have not done cannot be answered, other than by saying that I have not done the things you accuse me of doing!

and never posted you fantasy link on posts on ideas to combat jihad in the UK,

As I have already said: you show me yours, then I'll show you mine.

so no links for you to report and get taken down like you have with others.

What are you on about?

I haven't reported any links; nor had any taken down.

A post containing a link and my reply to it were removed by Scott; but that was nothing to do with me.

Yet again, you jump to a conclusion based upon your prejudices rather than facts and rationality.

Just a quick read from any of your posts about Rotherham or Jihad in the UK exposes your attempts to excuse, divert attention from and minimise the problem, you are our number one apologist, but then somebody has to be.

I repeat:

I do not apologise for Islamic violence, and never have, and never will.

I do not divert attention from it, and never have, and never will.

I do not try to minimise it's importance, and never have, and never will.

• Like 1

You certainly did report a link I made to a website as unreliable when it had some imput from Stanford University on the history of Jihad in the UK, and I am reliably informed you have done the same to get other links taken off. Still you go on denying it, you are rather good at that.

• Like 1

You certainly did report a link I made to a website as unreliable when it had some imput from Stanford University on the history of Jihad in the UK, and I am reliably informed you have done the same to get other links taken off. Still you go on denying it, you are rather good at that.

Do you have any evidence to back this claim up?

Deleted posts and PM's from a mod cannot be used by being posted on here

Edited by jacky54

Deleted posts and PM's from a mod cannot be used by being posted on here

The fact that a post has been deleted is not evidence that anyone specifically reported it. I ask again - do you have any evidence that 7by7 reported that link? What precisely does 'reliably informed' mean?

Constantly I am accused by the hate filled clique of making excuses for the murders and other atrocities by terrorist groups, of protecting random killings, of excusing the rape and sexual abuse of children, of being an apologist for the people who commit these crimes

Now I ask in all fairness why do you think that has been? do you think people just decided to make it all up and pick on you, if not where do you think they got such crazy ideas from?

• Like 1

Yes there is evidence, two people reported a valid link as unreliable to get it deleted, this is not a court of law so I am not going to go into the other allegation further.

This may not be a court of law but if you make claims about other posters you must expect to be asked to back them up with some evidence otherwise you may just as well be pulling them out of your backside.

Constantly I am accused by the hate filled clique of making excuses for the murders and other atrocities by terrorist groups, of protecting random killings, of excusing the rape and sexual abuse of children, of being an apologist for the people who commit these crimes

Now I ask in all fairness why do you think that has been? do you think people just decided to make it all up and pick on you, if not where do you think they got such crazy ideas from?

Post some links pointing to these things that you claim that 7by7 has said. Where's the links? Where's the evidence?

Post some links pointing to these things that you claim that 7by7 has said. Where's the links? Where's the evidence?

Every time a subject regarding this sort of topic comes up a certain poster is there defending the source cause. Everybody knows it as well as you. Same stuff for years, please don't ask for individual links, take a look at every topic regarding Islam/Muslim atrocities.....

Every time a subject regarding this sort of topic comes up a certain poster is there defending the source cause. Everybody knows it as well as you. Same stuff for years, please don't ask for individual links, take a look at every topic regarding Islam/Muslim atrocities.....

Links? Evidence?

What 7by7 does is defend those ordinary Muslims who are not terrorists and I'm happy to agree with him. Both he and I understand that because some Muslims are Jihadis not all Muslims are Jihadis, something that's taught in Logic 101 and something that many people don't seem to be able to grasp.

What 7by7 does is defend those ordinary Muslims who are not terrorists and I'm happy to agree with him. Both he and I understand that because some Muslims are Jihadis not all Muslims are Jihadis, something that's taught in Logic 101 and something that many people don't seem to be able to grasp.

No what he does is constantly apologise for Islam which is the cause of all this Jihadist violence, hate and destruction. The old what about the moderates line is neither here nor there, Moderates do not alter anything just because they are not active in terrorism. Moderates in no way make Islam any more civilised, peaceful or tolerant. I do not believe there is really any difference between 'ordinary' Muslims and Jihadists, they are all believers in the same thing, it's just that some of them join the army of Allah on active service. True not all Muslims are jihadists but all jihadists are muslims and quote the koran in justification of what they do, both are Muslims and believe in Allah and his only prophet and that the koran is the unaltered word of god, and that the prophet was the perfect man, what an example!

Edited by jacky54
  • Like 1

The links are off topic and are immediately deleted as being so, which is why he keeps calling for them. There are plenty of examples of justifications and excuses for the actions of radical Islamic groups, if you search his old posts.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1

The problem is the guy accuses folk like me of being a racist, which I am not, when he is in a corner the racist card comes out, really daft. Just trying to put a reader in another direction of thought. To me it is the actions of someone who really don't understand anything regarding others posts......sad.png

Got to agree, there are certain posters who are very good at pulling out the race card.

Not to mention pulling the bigot, Islamophobic and hate cards facepalm.gif

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

No what he does is constantly apologise for Islam which is the cause of all this Jihadist violence, hate and destruction. The old what about the moderates line is neither here nor there, Moderates do not alter anything just because they are not active in terrorism. Moderates in no way make Islam any more civilised, peaceful or tolerant. I do not believe there is really any difference between 'ordinary' Muslims and Jihadists, they are all believers in the same thing, it's just that some of them join the army of Allah on active service. True not all Muslims are jihadists but all jihadists are muslims and quote the koran in justification of what they do, both are Muslims and believe in Allah and his only prophet and that the koran is the unaltered word of god, and that the prophet was the perfect man, what an example!

Do you actually know any Muslims? Have you ever worked with them? Had them work for you? Worked for them? Been down the pub with them?

7by7 said:

"Constantly I am accused by the hate filled clique of making excuses for the murders and other atrocities by terrorist groups, of protecting random killings, of excusing the rape and sexual abuse of children, of being an apologist for the people who commit these crimes"

jack54 said:

"Now I ask in all fairness why do you think that has been? do you think people just decided to make it all up and pick on you, if not where do you think they got such crazy ideas from?"

Susteno said

"Post some links pointing to these things that you claim that 7by7 has said. Where's the links? Where's the evidence?"

The links are off topic and are immediately deleted as being so, which is why he keeps calling for them.

Really?

Pathetic answer; as pathetic as the earlier accusations that I am constantly reporting posts!

The one example you managed to come up with, an example which proved nothing, wasn't deleted!

There are plenty of examples of justifications and excuses for the actions of radical Islamic groups, if you search his old posts.

I repeat, I have never justified or excused or apologised for the actions of radical Islamist jihadists or terrorist groups.

Nor child rapists, nor murderers.

The reason you and your mates have not posted any examples of where I have done so is simple; none exist.

The reason you keep accusing me of so doing is because I defend the rights of ordinary Muslims, as much as I defend the rights of all, regardless of their religion, race, sexuality etc.

You all lump all Muslims together; you state that simply by being Muslim they must also be jihadists!

You have repeatedly called all proof that mainstream Muslims, particularly in the UK as this topic is about the UK, condemn jihadism and terrorism as lies.

You constantly condemn all Muslims for the actions of a minority.

A Muslim commits a horrendous crime and, in your minds it's because they are a Muslim.

If you could discover how many road deaths in the UK were caused by Muslim drivers I'm sure that you'd convince yourselves this was part of the jihad!

• Like 1

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

That certainly applies to apologists for radical Islam.

Except that no posts apologising for radical Islam have ever appeared in this, or any other, topic.

Or if they have then they have, rightly in my opinion, been quickly removed by the mods before I have seen them.

Do you actually know any Muslims? Have you ever worked with them? Had them work for you? Worked for them? Been down the pub with them?

Yes, was with a famous Thai one the other week, he was drunk, his Muslim wife was drunk and she was wearing shorts, if only more were like them. Then in the UK I have met a lot, worked with some that were very happy when 9/11 happened, mostly scumbags, untrustworthy and not truly interested in integration. But it makes no difference how many I know, how many were nice and how many more were not. That does not change Islam one little bit does it any more than when I knew a lot of communists in my youth, the nice deluded ones did not make that belief system any better than it is. Is Islam a force for good in the world or not that's the question, most decidedly not I say.

Except that no posts apologising for radical Islam have ever appeared in this, or any other, topic.

Or if they have then they have, rightly in my opinion, been quickly removed by the mods before I have seen them.

Didn't you just post one being critical of people assuming that Muslim committing a terrible crime, i.e beheading did it because he was a Muslim. That sounds like denial to me on your part, is that not an excuse?

Yes, was with a famous Thai one the other week, he was drunk, his Muslim wife was drunk and she was wearing shorts, if only more were like them. Then in the UK I have met a lot, worked with some that were very happy when 9/11 happened, mostly scumbags, untrustworthy and not truly interested in integration. But it makes no difference how many I know, how many were nice and how many more were not. That does not change Islam one little bit does it any more than when I knew a lot of communists in my youth, the nice deluded ones did not make that belief system any better than it is. Is Islam a force for good in the world or not that's the question, most decidedly not I say.

So you've met some good Muslims and some bad Muslims. Thank you. No more questions m'lud.

A Muslim commits a horrendous crime and, in your minds it's because they are a Muslim.

If they are standing in the street just having beheaded an innocent man, still holding the bloody knife and screaming that the Koran made them do it, then YES!

...and don't forget their fb page with their rants promising death to "Amerika" and all infidels, and their attempts to convert co-workers. Really. Some of the apologies & excuses we're seeing are just pathetic.

Edited by hawker9000
  • Like 1