Banana Boat Sun Cream

fcgprg

Boots stock it or did last time I saw it.If you specifically want that brand Boots do sell on line as well but not cheap.

All brands of sunscreen are very expensive here ,probably import tax.

I get a mate to bring me 1 litre containers of "Triple Guard" from Oz,he's here 3 times a year .On special at supermarkets they are a fraction of the price,based on volume, and a good product.

Boots stock it or did last time I saw it.If you specifically want that brand Boots do sell on line as well but not cheap.

I get a mate to bring me 1 litre containers of "Triple Guard" from Oz,he's here 3 times a year .On special at supermarkets they are a fraction of the price,based on volume, and a good product.

They are the same price here as they are in Australia. Banana boat and the like i mean, not the bucket load stuff that you can't get here anyway.

Rimping had Banana Boat last time i looked.

Edited by DaamNaam

They are the same price here as they are in Australia. Banana boat and the like i mean, not the bucket load stuff that you can't get here anyway.

Never said the "bucket load" stuff as you describe it was available here but its the 1 litre size that most Australian beach goers buy for obvious economic reasons.1 litre you can buy for as low as 400 baht. Ingredients are basically the same for all brands..

As for pricing there are a host of discount pharmacy chains throughout Australia such as Chemist Warehouse,as well as supermarkets that sell a whole host of products, including Banana Boat and the like, a lot cheaper than you buy here.I load up with what I need,including aspirin,hydrocortisone cream etc every time I go back.Save a bundle.You're way out of touch.

Rimping do sell it,as well as Boots...at a price.... in very small volume containers.

Never said the "bucket load" stuff as you describe it was available here but its the 1 litre size that most Australian beach goers buy for obvious economic reasons.1 litre you can buy for as low as 400 baht. Ingredients are basically the same for all brands..

As for pricing there are a host of discount pharmacy chains throughout Australia such as Chemist Warehouse,as well as supermarkets that sell a whole host of products, including Banana Boat and the like, a lot cheaper than you buy here.I load up with what I need,including aspirin,hydrocortisone cream etc every time I go back.Save a bundle.You're way out of touch.

Rimping do sell it,as well as Boots...at a price.... in very small volume containers.

I'm not way out of touch at all. I buy our families in Oz as well.

The OP's question however is where to buy it here. For a few dollars more its not worth having a stroke or heart attack over.

• Like 1

I'm not way out of touch at all. I buy our families in Oz as well.

The OP's question however is where to buy it here. For a few dollars more its not worth having a stroke or heart attack over.

Well money is nice but some times it just isn't worth doing the cheap Charley trip. People that do the cheap Charlie trip never seem to have a price for their time or peace of mind.

• Like 1

That's the stuff we put on our kid when we go to the beach each March. Great stuff. Better than anything else. The g/f buys it on-line from somewhere in Bangkok. She says it costs about 440-480 Baht for a small tube. We ran out one time while on Koh Chang and one pharmacy wanted 690 Baht for the same thing. We passed and got something cheaper.

Edit: the g/f says they have their own website where you can order it and often get free shipping anywhere in Thailand and you can also buy it from them on their facebook page.

Edited by elektrified