exempt - extention - visa

I went to Thailand in May with entry exempt. I gonna there again in October with 30 days entry exempt again. After I want to get extention fo 30 days more. I gonna look for a job there. So if 60 days is not enough, can I go to Laos for example and do a double entry visa after me exempt and extention?

You should get a single entry tourist visa before traveling. It would give you a 60 day entry that can be extended for 30 days. You could also a get a 2 entry visa as an in case measure if you needed more time.

If you don't have a visa or a ticket out within 30 days of arrival you can be denied boarding of your flight.

You should get a single entry tourist visa before traveling. It would give you a 60 day entry that can be extended for 30 days. You could also a get a 2 entry visa as an in case measure if you needed more time.

If you don't have a visa within 30 days of arrival you can be denied boarding of your flight.

I think that he means "ticket exiting Thailand", not "visa", but I might be wrong!

If you don't have a visa <or a ticket out > within 30 days of arrival you can be denied boarding of your flight.

I think that he means "ticket exiting Thailand", not "visa", but I might be wrong!

Edited

Not enough coffee.

I went to Thailand in May with entry exempt. I gonna there again in October with 30 days entry exempt again. After I want to get extention fo 30 days more. I gonna look for a job there. So if 60 days is not enough, can I go to Laos for example and do a double entry visa after me exempt and extention?

You had asked this and got all the answers already

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/754284-tourist-visa-exempt/

But no, you had to ask again.