Why do you live where you live in Thailand?

Cuppa

Hello Viewers!

It's your " friendly T.V friend " again........

We are all different ( and most of you certainly are very different from myself.... ) But i do enjoy living in Pattaya. Living in Naklua is a good location with only a few farang about. I live just a stroll from the beach,a stroll to Tesco Lotus,bus station and a long stroll to Big C and the train station.But being a " beach lover " and being outside all day it seems to work out well.( and better weather than many areas of Thailand too ( " ideal for that 365 suntan " ) I have travelled all over Thailand exploring places by train and recently spent a lot of time in Chiang Mai.Fabulous place,easily connected to Bangkok with flights from 600 baht with Lionair or the " cool train from just 231 baht ".I spent a lot of time living out in the village area ( 25 KM out of the city ) wonderful scenery,quiet and you couldn't find a more perfect place in the world to ride your bicycle ( out in this area it's the only transport you really need! ) Many of these villages have everything you need so you don't have to venture to far! I found many cheap houses from just 2000 baht a month to a 3 bedroom for 6,000 with gardens etc so it's very cheap and good value too! My biggest problem i found was that living alone ( which i like ) i did feel a bit " isolated " and also a constant problems with " Mosquitoes " after 18.00. Also being a man who loves the outdoor lifestyle that Thailand offers i missed the sea breeze and the sea to cool down in the afternoons whilst " going for a stroll " ( Jumping in the local " canal " wasn't quite the same thing! )

So my point is ( after a lot of " waffle " viewers..) is that i think anybody who is looking for a location to live in Thailand,it's best to travel about and see as much as possible first before making a decision !

Farang Jaidee ( reporting " live " from his 2000 baht a month room in Naklua ..) God Bless you all viewers! wub.png

post-193254-0-18072400-1409715906_thumb.

• Like 1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live where I pay my rent!

Do you have a valid reason for existing?

No, I thought not.

A good rule in life is to listen and speak only when you have something useful to say - it's why you have 2 ears and one mouth.

Edited by mikecwm

Hello Viewers!

It's your " friendly T.V friend " again........

We are all different ( and most of you certainly are very different from myself.... ) But i do enjoy living in Pattaya. Living in Naklua is a good location with only a few farang about. I live just a stroll from the beach,a stroll to Tesco Lotus,bus station and a long stroll to Big C and the train station.But being a " beach lover " and being outside all day it seems to work out well.( and better weather than many areas of Thailand too ( " ideal for that 365 suntan " ) I have travelled all over Thailand exploring places by train and recently spent a lot of time in Chiang Mai.Fabulous place,easily connected to Bangkok with flights from 600 baht with Lionair or the " cool train from just 231 baht ".I spent a lot of time living out in the village area ( 25 KM out of the city ) wonderful scenery,quiet and you couldn't find a more perfect place in the world to ride your bicycle ( out in this area it's the only transport you really need! ) Many of these villages have everything you need so you don't have to venture to far! I found many cheap houses from just 2000 baht a month to a 3 bedroom for 6,000 with gardens etc so it's very cheap and good value too! My biggest problem i found was that living alone ( which i like ) i did feel a bit " isolated " and also a constant problems with " Mosquitoes " after 18.00. Also being a man who loves the outdoor lifestyle that Thailand offers i missed the sea breeze and the sea to cool down in the afternoons whilst " going for a stroll " ( Jumping in the local " canal " wasn't quite the same thing! )

So my point is ( after a lot of " waffle " viewers..) is that i think anybody who is looking for a location to live in Thailand,it's best to travel about and see as much as possible first before making a decision !

Farang Jaidee ( reporting " live " from his 2000 baht a month room in Naklua ..) God Bless you all viewers! wub.png

Honestly you have a great outlook on life, it's great to hear....

Keep enjoying.....

• Like 1