US senators urge arms for Ukraine

webfact

The Ukrainians that John McCain wants to give arms to include neo-Nazisfacepalm.gif

The Azov Battalion, whose emblem also includes the "Black Sun" occult symbol used by the Nazi SS, was founded by Andriy Biletsky, head of the neo-Nazi groups Social-National Assembly and Patriots of Ukraine.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/08/30/preparing_for_war_with_ukraine_s_fascist_defenders_of_freedom

Edited by Asiantravel

The Ukrainians that John McCain wants to give arms to include neo-Nazisfacepalm.gif

The Azov Battalion, whose emblem also includes the "Black Sun" occult symbol used by the Nazi SS, was founded by Andriy Biletsky, head of the neo-Nazi groups Social-National Assembly and Patriots of Ukraine.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/08/30/preparing_for_war_with_ukraine_s_fascist_defenders_of_freedom

Well let's face it, they've basically been funding ISIS for a few years so a few jackbooted europeans aren't going to break the bank.

John McCain has been photographed with terrorists in Syria. He urged us to arm them to fight Assad, now it turns out they were ISIS. Mind your own business USA. Russia has invaded no one. You have invaded over 50 countries since WWII.

Russia has troops and equipment inside Ukraine and has been firing shells across the border for some time. Plus, ask the citizens of Crimea who their new boss is. Use to be Kiev. It's now Moscow. I'd call that an invasion.

With that being said, I hope the US stays out of this. It's a European problem. Not a US problem.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/8/28/6079967/nato-satellite-images-show-russian-forces-in-ukraine

NATO is releasing satellite imagery today that it says depicts Russian troops engaging in military operations within Ukraine. Russia has slowly been encroaching on Ukraine since earlier this year, and its actions are increasingly beginning to look like an invasion — even if no one is willing to say it. "Over the past two weeks we have noted a significant escalation in both the level and sophistication of Russia’s military interference in Ukraine," brigadier general Nico Tak, of NATO's crisis center, says in a statement. "The satellite images released today provide additional evidence that Russian combat soldiers, equipped with sophisticated heavy weaponry, are operating inside Ukraine’s sovereign territory."

Tak says that NATO has seen Russia giving large quantities of "advanced weapons," such as tanks and air defense systems, to separatist forces in Eastern Ukraine, and he calls the situation "increasingly grave." NATO believes that the images show that Russia is attempting to destabilize Ukraine by supplying the separatists and extending the length of the conflict they've been in. Obama, too, agrees that these images show that Russia is behind the violence. "The new images of soldiers inside Ukraine make that plain," he said at a press conference this afternoon.

I still have not seen real images and everybody knows that the usa is extremely good with photoshop. They proved that with the wmd presentation about iraq.

I have seen the images. It was taken by a private company.They show a line of tanks. They could be Russian tanks. The separatists have Russian tanks, Russia has Russian tanks and Ukraine has Russian tanks. FAIL !

Putin is nothing but a bully.....if the US had a real President Putin would sit in a corner with his mouth shut

Yeah ,

and you would be the one to teach him some manners , won't you ?

I'd be happy to stand toe to toe with him all the while I'm looking down at his short self.....And laugh at his arse after I bitched slapped him......you see I'm a corn feed farm boy from S. Georgia US of A.....6'1" 235 pounds of good ol Southern Charm. Edited by Thaiready

The tanks in the latest battle that the Ukrainians have been beaten in are the latest Russian T-90's. The Ukranians do not have them. Yet there they are in Ukraine either supplied by the Russians to the separatists or operated by the Russians. Anyone including Ray McGovern and his band who thinks Russia is not involved in Ukraine either directly with their Army or by supply by latest Russian technology is in cuckoo land.

The tanks in the latest battle that the Ukrainians have been beaten in are the latest Russian T-90's. The Ukranians do not have them. Yet there they are in Ukraine either supplied by the Russians to the separatists or operated by the Russians. Anyone including Ray McGovern and his band who thinks Russia is not involved in Ukraine either directly with their Army or by supply by latest Russian technology is in cuckoo land.

Prove it with images instread of spreading ukrain propoganda.

The tanks in the latest battle that the Ukrainians have been beaten in are the latest Russian T-90's.

Yes, their main feature is the stealth mode that they turn on as soon as they enter Ukrainian territory. Very hard to detect, very hard. Hogwarts cloak of invisibility is the standard issue on all T-90s. Thousands of them can roam the countryside for weeks completely undetected.

To counter this Ukrainians deploy their own invisible evidence, a technology transferred to them by Nato. It is still debatable if invisible evidence falls within limits of allowed weaponry or if it should be banned like cluster munitions but while the debate is going on it's been very successfully tested on the battlefield and given this success it probably will be widely used in the foreseeable future. Sometimes it's the only thing that works.

• Like 2

Lovely comments from the Russian leader:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/756782-i-can-take-kiev-in-two-weeks-vladimir-putin-warns-nato-leaders/

'I can take Kiev in two weeks', Vladimir Putin warns NATO leaders
Ben Farmer

BRUSSELS: -- Vladimir Putin has boasted to European leaders that his forces could sweep into Kiev in two weeks if he wanted. The Russian President reportedly made the threat to the outgoing European Commission president during talks on the Ukraine crisis.

Mr Putin told Jose Manuel Barroso, "If I want to, I can take Kiev in two weeks," Italy's La Repubblica newspaper reported. It implied this could be the result of the EU stepping up sanctions against Russia.

Of course, he's no warmonger. cheesy.gif

• Like 1

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/756782-i-can-take-kiev-in-two-weeks-vladimir-putin-warns-nato-leaders/

Ben Farmer

BRUSSELS: -- Vladimir Putin has boasted to European leaders that his forces could sweep into Kiev in two weeks if he wanted. The Russian President reportedly made the threat to the outgoing European Commission president during talks on the Ukraine crisis.

Mr Putin told Jose Manuel Barroso, "If I want to, I can take Kiev in two weeks," Italy's La Repubblica newspaper reported. It implied this could be the result of the EU stepping up sanctions against Russia.

Nearly as bad as John McCain rolleyes.gif

“ We should push for the completion of all phases of our missile defense programs in Europe, and move expeditiously on another round of NATO expansion, including the Republic of Georgia

• Like 1

Ben Farmer

Nearly as bad as John McCain rolleyes.gif

“ We should push for the completion of all phases of our missile defense programs in Europe, and move expeditiously on another round of NATO expansion, including the Republic of Georgia

100% agreed. But John McCain doesn't have his troops and equipment inside Ukraine right now. Vegas odds says Putin does. Just saying...

Just look at the INTERNATIOL news, instead of your Russian, so called free press!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Putin is nothing but a bully.....if the US had a real President Putin would sit in a corner with his mouth shut

Yeah ,

and you would be the one to teach him some manners , won't you ?

I'd be happy to stand toe to toe with him all the while I'm looking down at his short self.....And laugh at his arse after I bitched slapped him......you see I'm a corn feed farm boy from S. Georgia US of A.....6'1" 235 pounds of good ol Southern Charm.

My money is on Vlad :-)

Just look at the INTERNATIOL news, instead of your Russian, so called free press!

Come with real proof instead of just referring to international news. I bet you mean fox news. Most of the news is manipulated and has no background of proof.

Come with real proof instead of just referring to international news. I bet you mean fox news. Most of the news is manipulated and has no background of proof.

You mean the Russian press has better information? Better tell that to these Russian journalists. I hate Fox news, but every media source, other than those associated with Russia, are reporting the same thing. Russia has invaded Ukraine. And to say all news is manipulated is pure nonsense. I worked for a magazine for several years.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-28949582

Russian journalists say they have been attacked while investigating reports that soldiers were secretly buried after being killed in Ukraine.

The paratroopers were buried in a village near the western city of Pskov, where they were based.

What appears to be fresh graves of the killed paratroopers were first spotted in the village by Pskovskaya Guberniya, a local newspaper.

Its journalists say they were attacked at the cemetery.