Friend lost after overstay

A friend of ours, didn't keep doing 90 day registrations for a year on his ED visa. Last weekend he was supposed to fly back to the US. He hasn't been on line or online at all. Kind of worried something might have happened. Is there any place we can contact to find out?

Slow down, OP. If your friend hasn't been incarcerated then phoning some hotline isn't going to help his cause.

Are you certain your friend had an airline ticket? Would he have enough cash on his person to pay overstay fine at the airport?

Seeing as your friend is none too concerned with the trifling matter of reporting every quarter then he may very well have gone on his Thai travels once more.

More details needed, what country flying to/nationalitiy visa validity etc.

If he got detained at the airport when flying out got arrested for an infringment he should have called you or someone.

Maybe call Immi and check if he is in I.D.R.C Jail Bangkok?

Friend had plenty of money, he was going to goto the airport with a Thai lawyer just incase. Its been 4 days, maybe i'm jumping to conclusions quickly.

I think so, he's got home and has a lot of catching up to do and perhaps put his old life in Thailand on hold while he re-integrates back home.

Give it a few days..

A friend of mine had nearly 2 years of overstay, left to Cambodia (after me and a few others said no go to Laos) and he was even denied a visa in Cambodia somehow. Haven't heard from him in a week. He had like 300baht when I last heard from him, what a tight spot to be in.

Hope you hear from your friend soon OP, so much can happen and there can be multiple reasons why you have not heard anything.