Anyone In Pattaya Right Now

enoma_com

I am arriving in Pattaya on Tuesday from Bombay, India. I have been to Pattaya twice before and had a great time making friends and meeting girls from Thailand.

I am interested in people staying there right now in hotels or foreigners. Would like to know a few things before I leave.

Also, I hope I can meet some of you guys. Have been reading your posts and it seems you are all guys pretty much like me.

Are the rates the same for massages and bar girls. When I was here in 2002 it was around 200 bhat per hour for a thai massage. And between 500-100- bhat for bar girls for the entire night with a fine of 200 bhat if I took her out before the bar closed.

Need to know if these rates are the same. I do hope this isn't one of those boring forums where people just read and don't actually reply.

not everyone sits in front of a PC 24/7

just bring a wallet full and you cant go wrong, or save your money and you could be the richest corpes in Bombay :D

Still if you went to Patpong in Bankok, I reckon you'd be better off, save you the cab fare to patters, and give you more money with a bar girl :o

enoma,

If you search the net you will find loads of web sites dedicated to the girls of Thailand, the going rates etc. Stickman is also pretty good.

While I have no doubt that someone on TV will probably put you right, I don't think this forum is really all about the current prostitutes' fee lists.

Have a good time in Pattaya :o

Business is so quiet here in Pattaya that the price of massage is now 75B per hour, No Barfine and 120B for L/T, Im not sure of the price for chics with dicks but Im sure you will be able to work somthing out. Dont forget to visit the brain bin at the airport upon arrival. :o