Woman beheaded in London attack

webfact

You do like a good conspiracy theory!

You are obviously not in the UK; I am.

This murder was on every hourly bulliten on the radio the day it happened (well, at least every bulletin until I stopped listening when I finished work at 8pm)

It was on the front page of every paper.

When new developments occur, such as Salvador's first appearance in court, that is widely reported.

Of course, when there is nothing new to report, the media doesn't report it!

No one is trying to hide anything.

But because the truth doesn't suit your prejudiced agenda, you resort to the old, discredited tactic of claiming that there is a conspiracy to 'hide the truth!'

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You do like a good conspiracy theory!

You are obviously not in the UK; I am.

This murder was on every hourly bulliten on the radio the day it happened (well, at least every bulletin until I stopped listening when I finished work at 8pm)

It was on the front page of every paper.

When new developments occur, such as Salvador's first appearance in court, that is widely reported.

Of course, when there is nothing new to report, the media doesn't report it!

No one is trying to hide anything.

But because the truth doesn't suit your prejudiced agenda, you resort to the old, discredited tactic of claiming that there is a conspiracy to 'hide the truth!'

Rotherham= Conspiracy theory?

(Some quotes removed to comply with forum software)

Bigots.

You don't have a problem with bigots?

Bigots against violent, nutty people that intentionally target, terrorize and murder innocent civilians and are constantly plotting ways to kill and maim innocent civilians through any means possible.

Bigoted against those that would not think twice about killing me and blowing up my family provided the chance even though they don't know me simply because of who I am.

Who are the real bigots? Those that target us and want to kill us because of who we are or those of us that speak out against and are offended by the proposition of certain groups wanting to target us and kill us?

Call me a bigot if it makes you feel better about yourself and your warped views driven by hate and resentments you carry toward the US and the West. Cool by my.

The real bigots are people who blame an entire religion for the actions of some of it's followers.

The real bigots are the people who think all Muslims are as you describe.

The real bigots are the people who say that Muslims who condemn the actions you describe are lying.

The real bigots are the people who would not care on iota about Mrs Silva and her death if her killer had not been described by some who knew him as having once converted to Islam.

There are, unfortunately, a substantial number of such on this forum; are you one of them?

Lol, if it makes you feel better about yourself to label me or think of me as a bigot . . . so be it.

Unfortunately, the so called "bad" Muslims don't wear the "I Am A Bad Muslim" sticker across their foreheads. The bad ones are sneaky little bastards that blend in until they blow up a bus with kids on it or fly planes into buildings.

Haven't read all the posts,just been talking to my brother in the UK about this and we were both of the same opinion before the ALLEGED assailant was identified.Our thoughts were exactly the same,I bet he is black and we were both right.Not sure if this will get posted.

I must admit to having an 'I bet' moment myself, though the fact the victim was beheaded brought another suspicion to my mind.

But most skinheads are not neo Nazis, and there is absolutely no evidence to suggest that Salvador is a fundamental Muslim jihadist.

Absolutely no evidence, other than the fact that he was a convert to Islam who cut a ladies head off. Mohammed Atta, and the other 9/11 hijackers drank alcohol, gambled, visited strip joints and so on, so there goes your spin that radical Islamic murderers don't do such things. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Boo
edited to remove reported content
  • Like 1

And the problem is?

Bigots.

Bigots against violent, nutty people that intentionally target, terrorize and murder innocent civilians and are constantly plotting ways to kill and maim innocent civilians through any means possible.

Bigoted against those that would not think twice about killing me and blowing up my family provided the chance even though they don't know me simply because of who I am.

Who are the real bigots? Those that target us and want to kill us because of who we are or those of us that speak out against and are offended by the proposition of certain groups wanting to target us and kill us?

Call me a bigot if it makes you feel better about yourself and your warped views driven by hate and resentments you carry toward the US and the West. Cool by my.

No, no, yes, no. But I was talking about the bigots on here that say things like black people have violence as part of their makeup, people that say things like "befriend a Muslim and risk having your head cut off", and many more. I'm talking about the bigots that say Islam is an inferior and barbaric culture. Bigots that are outraged by the terrorism of a vast minority and so then start preaching hatred against the majority.

Bigots.

(Some quotes removed to comply with forum software)

Bigots.

The real bigots are people who blame an entire religion for the actions of some of it's followers.

The real bigots are the people who think all Muslims are as you describe.

The real bigots are the people who say that Muslims who condemn the actions you describe are lying.

The real bigots are the people who would not care on iota about Mrs Silva and her death if her killer had not been described by some who knew him as having once converted to Islam.

There are, unfortunately, a substantial number of such on this forum; are you one of them?

You make an excellent point. If the murderer had been a drugged up crazy skinhead with blond beard, blue eyes and wearing a "One Shot, 2 Kills" Israeli T-shirt, none of these people would have bothered to write a jot of disapproval.

You and I on the other hand, would vociferously condemn either murders.

Mind you, in condemning the guy with the Israeli shirt, we would then have to defend our position to these same people! Perverse.

• Like 2

The murderer was not a drugged up crazy skinhead with blond beard, blue eyes. He was a black Muslim, just like the ones who hacked Lee Rigby to death. Notice a pattern?

I read somewhere that one of Lee's killers has stated he now wants to be a Christian..........rolleyes.gif

The murderer was not a drugged up crazy skinhead with blond beard, blue eyes. He was a black Muslim, just like the ones who hacked Lee Rigby to death. Notice a pattern?

I read somewhere that one of Lee's killers has stated he now wants to be a Christian..........rolleyes.gif

The Islamic penalty for apostasy is death of course!smile.png

• Like 1

In the Café today for a bite to eat, read the cafes paper, standard fare, "The Sun " the most sold , and a quality Newspaper in the U.K.

The Sun put this story around page 5 , with pictures of Police cars turning a road into a police car park, but no pictures of the suspect.

No real discreption of the suspect, only that he started to grow a beard.

I can trust the " Sun " newspaper, the message was , no need to panic.

The " Sun " will tell you when to panic, " Gottacha " ( Gaucho )

They had a picture of the Italian Gradmama .

<the most sold , and a quality Newspaper in the U.K.>

Where do you get the "quality" from? The Sun is a gutter press publication. That it is the most sold is a sad reflection on the British people.

• Like 1

A few days ago, in Italy, an Ukrainian maid was killed and decapitated by a crazy Italian, who was shot by the police while still brandishing his razor-sharp machete.

The psycho was known as mentally unstable, and an Islam hater.

The only pattern here is that crazy people are on the rise.

• Like 2

A few days ago, in Italy, an Ukrainian maid was killed and decapitated by a crazy Italian, who was shot by the police while still brandishing his razor-sharp machete.

The psycho was known as mentally unstable, and an Islam hater.

The only pattern here is that crazy people are on the rise.

Deffo on the rise of crazies in a mad mad World.

The Islamic penalty for apostasy is death of course!smile.png

By beheading? whistling.gif

I would like to read some quotes from people who weren't his mates. I would probably get a more objective picture. It doesn't matter where you are in the world, where there's more blacks, there's more violent crime. It is in their makeup.

I am speechless.

.....meanwhile, no reaction .......

the deafening sound of silence

Maybe because Briggsy has a point.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/colin-flaherty/hold-on-they-got-a-white-dude-in-memphis/

• Like 2

But most skinheads are not neo Nazis, and there is absolutely no evidence to suggest that Salvador is a fundamental Muslim jihadist.

Absolutely no evidence, other than the fact that he was a convert to Islam who cut a ladies head off. Mohammed Atta, and the other 9/11 hijackers drank alcohol, gambled, visited strip joints and so on, so there goes your spin that radical Islamic murderers don't do such things.

My spin? I have never said such.

Your confused, again.

The murderers of Lee Rigby were radicalised Islamic extremists who deliberately set out to find and kill a soldier on the streets of London. No one has ever denied that.

Neither has anyone here, despite your and other's attempts to convince otherwise, has ever defended or excused their violent killing.

Salvadore may be a Muslim, but the evidence shows that he was on a rampage, attacking whatever he came across. His race, his religion and that of his poor victim, Mrs Silva, had nothing to do with it.

Despite the spin you and those with your worldview are trying to put on this vile murder.

Absolutely no evidence, other than the fact that he was a convert to Islam who cut a ladies head off. Mohammed Atta, and the other 9/11 hijackers drank alcohol, gambled, visited strip joints and so on, so there goes your spin that radical Islamic murderers don't do such things.

My spin? I have never said such.

Spin away!

Salvador is known to have an alcohol and a drug problem. (A devout Muslim willing to kill and die for the cause has an alcohol and drug problem?!)

Comparing the killers of Lee Rigby with the killer of Mrs Silva is like comparing apples and oranges.

As the post mortem report, linked to previously, on Mrs Silva clearly shows, Salvador did not set out to behead her.

Despite what people repeatedly say, I am not trying to excuse Salvador. That you all repeatedly accuse me of doing so only shows how pathetic your attempts to spin this into a jihadist hate crime are.

Unfortunately, although decreasing, knife crime is a large problem in London and other parts of the UK.

Perhaps you would all like to see if you can spin Penelope Davis' murder, also last week, also the result of a knife attack, into being the work of Muslim extremists!

Edited by 7by7

And the problem is?

Bigots.

No, no, yes, no. But I was talking about the bigots on here that say things like black people have violence as part of their makeup, people that say things like "befriend a Muslim and risk having your head cut off", and many more. I'm talking about the bigots that say Islam is an inferior and barbaric culture. Bigots that are outraged by the terrorism of a vast minority and so then start preaching hatred against the majority.

Bigots.

'Terrorism of a vast minority'. For once you are right about something, albeit unintentionally. I wonder what Freud would have made of it?

Comparing the killers of Lee Rigby with the killer of Mrs Silva is like comparing apples and oranges.

As the post mortem report, linked to previously, on Mrs Silva clearly shows, Salvador did not set out to behead her.

Despite what people repeatedly say, I am not trying to excuse Salvador. That you all repeatedly accuse me of doing so only shows how pathetic your attempts to spin this into a jihadist hate crime are.

Unfortunately, although decreasing, knife crime is a large problem in London and other parts of the UK.

Perhaps you would all like to see if you can spin Penelope Davis' murder, also last week, also the result of a knife attack, into being the work of Muslim extremists!

Apart from the assailants being converts to Islam of Nigerian origin, who decapitated their victims in London I see no more similarities, as yet.

Penelope Davis is off topic, so sorry not playing.

• Like 1

Not the same you are right, the old lady was not a soldier but still an innocent victim of a Muslim with a knife who murdered her. Did not set out to cut her head off, well i'm sure that will go down well with the jury, do you think he just tripped and cut her throat by accident then? whistling.gif

BBC got it wrong then, it's a bit sad nit picking about if he intended to cut her head off or not surely? when he actually did.

A post-mortem examination on Saturday found Ms Silva died from stab wounds to the heart and aorta. She was found decapitated, it is understood

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-29093538

Edited by jacky54
  • Like 1

Hmmmm, rascals go out on the town with a chopper in their pocket eh, didn't know that 7x7, learn something every day from you...blink.png

7by7: "But most skinheads are not neo Nazis, and there is absolutely no evidence to suggest that Salvador is a fundamental Muslim jihadist."

Ulysses G: "Absolutely no evidence, other than the fact that he was a convert to Islam who cut a ladies head off. Mohammed Atta, and the other 9/11 hijackers drank alcohol, gambled, visited strip joints and so on, so there goes your spin that radical Islamic murderers don't do such things."

7by7: "My spin? I have never said such."

Spin away!

Salvador is known to have an alcohol and a drug problem. (A devout Muslim willing to kill and die for the cause has an alcohol and drug problem?!)

Congratulations; you have finally found a post of mine to back up what you say (ish).

Odd that you can never do so when you accuse me of apologising for and excusing acts of terrorism!

Rather, not odd; because I have never done so.

There is still absolutely no evidence to remotely suggest that Salvador is a radical Islamist terrorist who deliberately set out to find a non Muslim to murder; other than in your mind and those like you who will use any excuse to demonise Muslims; even the horrific murder of an old woman by a rampaging, probably drug and/or alcohol fuelled, maniac.