Woman beheaded in London attack

webfact

Are you saying, transam, that the eyewitnesses, the police, his flatmates and those who know him are all lying?

Or are they all simply mistaken?

You must be saying one or the other.

They were there; you were 6000 miles away.

Tell us how you know they are wrong and you are right.

Eeeeeeeeeeer, thought someone said he just converted to something. Wonder what that was that a guy wants to kill a farang by head removal............I must google that scenario eh.......rolleyes.gif

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is it you do not understand about "The media are reporting what the eyewitnesses, the police, Salvador's flatmates and others who know him have said.

All this evidence clearly shows that his religion, whatever that actually turns out to be, played no part in this horrific crime."?

What is it you know from 6000 miles away that those who were there and those who lived with him, and he threatened first, and those who know him don't?

From all the reports, he didn't go looking for a white non Muslim to kill; he was on a rampage after his argument with his flatmates, who escaped, and when he couldn't get at them, attacked whatever, the roses and the cats, and whoever, Mrs Silva, he came across.

Poor Mrs Silva was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time; his victim could easily have been a black person, a Muslim, anyone.

Edited by 7by7

All this evidence clearly shows that his religion, whatever that actually turns out to be, played no part in this horrific crime."?

Not even close. A few buddies speculated that he was not motivated by Islam, but some of Jeffrey Dahmer's friends thought that he was innocent too. That is hardly conclusive evidence.

The evidence clearly shows nothing, besides that he was a Muslim who cut some old, white ladies head off. Those two things are not hunches or an unproven hypothesis They are facts. rolleyes.gif

She has a name; Palmira Silva.

How dare you refer to her as 'some old white woman' as if she only existed for you to use her death as another excuse for you to spread you hate and ignorance from your perch 6000 miles away from the scene of her horrific murder!

The evidence so far suggests plenty; but it does not suggest Mrs Silva was murdered because of her age, skin colour or religion.

Your posts about her, and others from those of your ilk, suggest plenty about you; but the forum rules prevent me from saying what.

(Sorry, Scott; but his referring to Mrs Silva as 'some old white woman' has made me very angry. I'd best go away and calm down.)

• Like 2

The evidence so far suggests plenty; but it does not suggest Mrs Silva was murdered because of her age, skin colour or religion.

It certainly does not begin to prove that "the murderer's religion played no part in this horrific crime", but you have claimed that it does, several times, so far.

Please spare us the faux outrage over not using the victim's name. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 2

Not even close. A few buddies speculated that he was not motivated by Islam, but some of Jeffrey Dahmer's friends thought that he was innocent too. That is hardly conclusive evidence.

The evidence clearly shows nothing, besides that he was a Muslim who cut some old, white ladies head off. Those two things are not hunches or an unproven hypothesis They are facts. rolleyes.gif

How dare you refer to her as 'some old white woman' as if she only existed for you to use her death as another excuse for you to spread you hate and ignorance from your perch 6000 miles away from the scene of her horrific murder!

Your posts about her, and others from those of your ilk, suggest plenty about you; but the forum rules prevent me from saying what.

(Sorry, Scott; but his referring to Mrs Silva as 'some old white woman' has made me very angry. I'd best go away and calm down.)

I am sure her family is impressed with the respect you show her after you made 50 apologetic posts for the guy that hacked her head off.

Calling someone a nutter is apologetic?

Haven't read all the posts,just been talking to my brother in the UK about this and we were both of the same opinion before the ALLEGED assailant was identified.Our thoughts were exactly the same,I bet he is black and we were both right.Not sure if this will get posted.

I think him being muslim is probably more significant than him being black.

After all, if you look at which of those two categories has mostly been in the news for beheading people recently...

By the way, it is the do-gooders who accuse people who criticise Islam of being "racist".

Despite their pathetic protestations to the contrary, Islam is not a race, it is a religion.

• Like 2

I would like to read some quotes from people who weren't his mates. I would probably get a more objective picture. It doesn't matter where you are in the world, where there's more blacks, there's more violent crime. It is in their makeup.

I am speechless.

.....meanwhile, no reaction .......

the deafening sound of silence

I am sure her family is impressed with the respect you show her after you made 50 apologetic posts for the guy that hacked her head off.

Calling someone a nutter is apologetic?

It's a defense.

I would like to read some quotes from people who weren't his mates. I would probably get a more objective picture. It doesn't matter where you are in the world, where there's more blacks, there's more violent crime. It is in their makeup.

I am speechless.

And the problem is?

The cats, the woman and the murderer are just more victims of Islam, or is the media lying to us?

All this evidence clearly shows that his religion, whatever that actually turns out to be, played no part in this horrific crime.

Did the loser run around decapitating humans and animals before he converted to Islam? No beheadings prior to conversion, beheadings after conversion. Seems like circumstantial evidence to me.

Preliminary reports by police and statements are just that, preliminary. Not necessarily evidence and very common for initial reaction of those close to someone committing a heinous act is we had no idea.

What do you expect them to say? We knew he was going to chop off heads, but we told no one and hung out with him anyway.

Friends of the guy that left his infant son to die in a hot car came out and made similar statements early on. Neighbors of the guy that kidnapped and held the 3 women hostage for year. Made similar statements early on. Neighbors of friends and serial killers typically make the same comments early in investigations.

Come on then; you, or one of those who 'liked' your post; show me one of these '50 apologetic' posts!

Put up, or shut up.

• Like 1

London 'beheading' murder accused appears in court

A post-mortem examination on Saturday found Ms Silva died from stab wounds to the heart and aorta. She was found decapitated, it is understood.

The facts as known so far:

Salvador is known to have an alcohol and a drug problem. (A devout Muslim willing to kill and die for the cause has an alcohol and drug problem?!)

He gets into a heated argument with his flatmates (colour and religion unknown), causing them to flee.

He chases after them, attacks a passing car and smashes it's window before it's occupants (colour and religion unknown) escape.

He enters the back gardens of the houses, climbing over fences from one to another, where he attacks a rose bush (colour and religion unknown) and kills two cats (colour and religion unknown).

He then comes across poor Mrs Silva (white and Italian, so probably, but not necessarily, Catholic) and carries out a frenzied attack which kills her. She is decapitated, but from the post mortem report this happened after she was dead. Probably, but not, of course, certain, because he continued his frenzied attack after she died.

No witness, and there were plenty, white and black, Muslim and non Muslim, has ever claimed he was shouting Muslim slogans or jihadist propaganda.

Those are the known facts; and can easily be checked by reading the many news reports.

Except the bigots here are too lazy to read those reports; and certainly don't want the facts.

They hate facts which conflict with their bigotry; and when presented with them they can only resort to their oft used tactic of accusing the people who present those facts as apologists for and supporters of terrorists and murderers.

Pathetic.

• Like 2

I am speechless.

Probably because its a theory that's difficult to refute.

(Some quotes removed to comply with forum software)

Bigots.
You don't have a problem with bigots?

Bigots against violent, nutty people that intentionally target, terrorize and murder innocent civilians and are constantly plotting ways to kill and maim innocent civilians through any means possible.

Bigoted against those that would not think twice about killing me and blowing up my family provided the chance even though they don't know me simply because of who I am.

Who are the real bigots? Those that target us and want to kill us because of who we are or those of us that speak out against and are offended by the proposition of certain groups wanting to target us and kill us?

Call me a bigot if it makes you feel better about yourself and your warped views driven by hate and resentments you carry toward the US and the West. Cool by my.

The real bigots are people who blame an entire religion for the actions of some of it's followers.

The real bigots are the people who think all Muslims are as you describe.

The real bigots are the people who say that Muslims who condemn the actions you describe are lying.

The real bigots are the people who would not care on iota about Mrs Silva and her death if her killer had not been described by some who knew him as having once converted to Islam.

There are, unfortunately, a substantial number of such on this forum; are you one of them?

• Like 2

All this evidence clearly shows that his religion, whatever that actually turns out to be, played no part in this horrific crime.

What nonsense. The flimsy "evidence" presented so far does not show anything clearly. It seems very likely that he is a Muslim - numerous witnesses said so - but no one besides him knows why he went on a rampage and cut a woman's head off.

This is exactly what you do on so many threads about radical Islam, try to deny the obvious or try to claim that other extremists in other religions are just as dangerous to Western civilization, when they are not.

Have you actually read the many media reports in which not only the police but everyone who knows him clearly state his religion, whatever it turns out to be, was not a factor?

As I said to transam:

They were there; you were 6000 miles away.

Tell us how you know they are wrong and you are right.

If a neo nazi skinhead killed a old Pakistani lady would you believe that his politics had nothing to do with it?

After all not all neo nazis kill old Pakistani ladies, the vast majority just live their lives peacefully and never physically hurt anyone.

By the way if that ever did happen it would get a hell of a lot more coverage in the media than this has had.

• Like 1

^^ Drugs and schizophrenia. I have said it all along.

Certainly more probable than any religious motive.

It was the car and the cat and rose bed that told me . . . .

Did seeking out a white christian to behead tell you anything?

Not really, not yet. None of you kept your powder dry before the facts could be established. Likely going to be egg on face on this one.

(Some quotes removed to comply with forum software)

If a neo nazi skinhead killed a old Pakistani lady would you believe that his politics had nothing to do with it?

After all not all neo nazis kill old Pakistani ladies, the vast majority just live their lives peacefully and never physically hurt anyone.

The important words in your question are 'neo Nazi.'

If a neo Nazi, whatever his fashion choice, sought out an old Pakistani lady and killed her, then obviously his politics would be a large factor.

If a Muslim fundamental Muslim jihadist had killed Mrs Silva after deliberately seeking out an old non Muslim to kill, then obviously his politics would very much be a factor.

But most skinheads are not neo Nazis, and there is absolutely no evidence to suggest that Salvador is a fundamental Muslim jihadist.

By the way if that ever did happen it would get a hell of a lot more coverage in the media than this has had.

You are obviously not in the UK; Mrs Silva's tragic murder has been, and still is, all over the UK media.

It may not be in whatever part of the world you happen to be; but how many Thai murders, for example, get any coverage in the UK media?

• Like 1

^^ Drugs and schizophrenia. I have said it all along.

Certainly more probable than any religious motive.

It was the car and the cat and rose bed that told me . . . .

Did seeking out a white christian to behead tell you anything?

You doubtless wont believe my earlier post briefly laying out the facts as known; but read any of the very many news reports and you will see that he did not seek out a white Christian to behead!

He was on a, probably drug and/or alcohol fuelled, rampage after an argument with his flatmates; they got away and he struck out at whatever wes near; a car, a rose bush, two cats and then poor Mrs Silva.

• Like 1

Thats because the police are playing down the muslim connection so as not to rock the multicultral boat. Remember Rotherham?

We all know how this works.

The press can only really report what the police tell them as there weren't any reliable witness around, so that's what they've got to go with.

Not to mention the warning calls the home office and Boris have no doubt been making to editors and journalist to tone down the rhetoric.

I feel its Public outrage that's kept this in the news, as was noted in the first couple of days it appeared to be getting buried as the third or fourth story on all the msm sites and news.

6 hours after the incident it was barley mentioned until 20 mins into the bbc news24 cast with no mention in the headlines or news ticker.

The story gained momentum maybe 24 hours later which suggests it was driven by public outrage rather than a desire by the media to push it.

I wonder how the murder of Lee Rigby would have been reported if there hadn't been all those witnesses with cameras at the scene.

• Like 2