Lady Boy Arrested For Pick Pocketing Japanese Tourist In Pattaya

Rimmer

Lady Boy Arrested For Pick Pocketing Japanese Tourist In Pattaya

52.jpg
PATTAYA – September 4, 2014 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 3.00 a.m., while Pattaya tourist police, Chonburi province were patrolling near the entrance to Walking Street a male Japanese tourist named Mr. Takachi Pamawoto, aged 33, told them that was had been pick pocketed by a lady boy and his Docomo mobile phone had been stolen.

He remembered that the lady boy was wearing a green dress. The incident occurred in front of bay walk central Pattaya on beach road. The police then informed other officers in the area to look for the lady boy thief.

Upon questioning Mr. Takachi (the victim) he told the officers that while he was walking on the road near Pattaya beach a lady boy walked up to him and started to molester him by hugging and touching his body before pick pocketing his phone then quickly walked away. Soon after he realised his phone was missing and knew that the lady boy had stolen it so he decided to contact the police.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/lady-boy-arrested-pick-pocketing-japanese-tourist-pattaya/

pdnews.jpg
-- Pattaya Daily News 2014-09-05

Silly bird, no use picking phones from Japanese tourists because The Japanese mobile network uses technology/frequencies not used elsewhere so their mobiles won't work outside Japan. Poor ladyboy was probably surprised he didn't want a rumble as Japanese and Koreans are big ladyboy aficionados.

What I don't understand is that if anyone tries to pickpocket someone in London, Paris or New York, they do not get their names in the newspaper or anywhere else, even if they are transgender, even if they are soliciting.

Why does this happen in Thailand? Is it the fact that the perp was caught? After all, many folks have been pickpocketed in Thailand, in Pattaya and by ladyboys and others.

I am still bewildered how these incidents make Headline News in Patts.

The Pickpocketers are rife in certain areas of most Tourist countries. Even at a Station in Dubai I overheard people being warned by Security & Police of Pickpockets in the Area of Gold Souk

Nothing in any papers though.

Normal event at large gatherings in Oz, USA, Hong Kong, Paris, Amsterdam, etc where we travelled last year.

Warning signs in many areas of Europe BUT not a Headline anywhere.

Oh well, BUT , well done to Police. Wonder how long before He/She is back on the Street ??

coffee1.gif

I was in Prague about 15 years ago and we heard about the pick pocketing that goes on there. So me and my buddy got a load of those calling cards that they hand out and stuck them in our back pockets. Surely enough a hooker tried to pick pocket my buddy, and all she went home with was a load of cards, probably with her phone number on cheesy.gif

If you want to stop a Thai lady boy from pick pocketing you, just put small fishing hooks in your back pockets and a small lanyard of fishing line to your belt hook. The fishing hooks are small enough not to dig in through your pants and wont catch you, but a hand in their will. She'll be stood there and you can keep walking on until the hook rips out of her finger. The bitch will think twice about putting her hands in my pockets again.

• Like 1

Silly bird, no use picking phones from Japanese tourists because The Japanese mobile network uses technology/frequencies not used elsewhere so their mobiles won't work outside Japan. Poor ladyboy was probably surprised he didn't want a rumble as Japanese and Koreans are big ladyboy aficionados.

It seems most ladyboys are alot more interested in mobile phones than in rumbling.