IS women take up jihad cause on social media and in the streets

webfact

IS women take up jihad cause on social media and in the streets

757101-5d583b92-3499-11e4-a0cc-b1289a6cb
An image of Samra Kesinovic on Interpol, where she is reported missing. Source: Supplied

THEY are flocking to the jihad cause from across the Middle East and the Western world.

They carry weapons and actively expouse their beliefs on social media.

These are the real housewives of IS.

Laws prohibiting mixing between genders has limited women’s presence on the front lines, but they are increasingly recruited for support roles as doctors, nurses and engineers.

Some work to communicate the militants’ message to the world using platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Kik. Others have joined one of several female brigades, reports New York Magazine.

Female units are tasked with catching men from the opposition sneaking through checkpoints disguised in female clothing, since men cannot touch women under Islamic law.

They also enforce IS’s strict standards of dress and morality on other women. [read more...]

Full story: http://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/is-women-take-up-jihad-cause-on-social-media-and-in-the-streets/story-fnh81ifq-1227053757287

news.com.au.jpg
-- News.com.au 2014-09-10

I wonder if these black letter boxes know how ridiculous they look alongside their tee shirt and jeaned husbands. Really. Do they believe the mere sight of a strand of their hair will fire sexual arousal in mankind? blink.png

And I have no doubt believing they are amongst the worse jihadists. They, after all, are the women pressuring other women's circumsicion and covering up. As to the Middle East? One bomb.

• Like 2

Better be careful in your fight with Jihadists/Terrorists/Islamists and plain good innocent peaceful Muslims.

Ooops, I forgot. We do not fight good innocent peaceful Muslims. Only some lousy 15% of them.

No killing of women.

No killing of children.

... and I'm sure they will reciprocate.

• Like 1

Not to fret, her corps and her colleagues corpses will soon litter and rot away on some lonely highway somewhere in Iraq, there is no room in this world for their ilk and their misguided prophesy, right now

they are pawn in the hands and being played by countries and entities that finance them,

and one their use by date will expire, so will they....

• Like 1

I'm curious. Do female Jihadists get the 72 virgins in heaven as well? I can understand the men expecting that as Islam encourages child rape but I can't really see that as being a positive from the woman's point of view.

From what I understand, Muslims have no guarantees of getting into heaven except through Jihad. That is why they are so willing to kill themselves along with the innocent people that they target.

• Like 1

I suspect IS "Take Your Woman to Work Day" has been a great success, judging from the coverage. Once, by act or declaration, someone defines them self as aligned with IS/Jihadi intent, they should be killed under standing operating military orders. Overthrowing western governments and civilization is not a legal matter.

From what I understand, Muslims have no guarantees of getting into heaven except through Jihad. That is why they are so willing to kill themselves along with the innocent people that they target.

You don't understand very much. In this post, you don't understand anything. So don't try to make others believe that 600 million women are currently lined up to be suicide bombers. Ridiculous post.

Why would any woman fight for the right to be abused and subdued by men?

Exactly the question that the journalists should be asking. And one with a simple, yet tragic answer: Because they seriously believe that it is the will of the creator of the universe that they do so, and that by obeying his will they will avoid the wrath of said creator.

Socrates said that no man (or woman, he might have added) sins wittingly. I think that applies particularly well here. These men and women are not evil, just terribly misinformed. And it seems that if the POTUS gets his way, many of them will be slaughtered like animals for this crime. Yet the alternative - allowing them to recreate the cauldron of hellish human suffering that was Afghanistan under the Taliban - is far, far worse.

By our "western standards" all, and I mean all, muslim women are idiots along with their men. In fact, simply believing that there is some sort of "god" figure dominating human existence is absurd. Get real people, there is no god...it is all bull$%#t.

Now, I wonder why France made the full burqa illegal???!!!

Was in a post office here in Ireland the other day. The sign on the door on the way in said "No motor bike helmets or Huddies please". There was someone 3 up from me in the Q fully covered head to toe was a lady ( I take it) dressed in black.

What would make a white-bread, 19 year old American girl want to run away and join ISIS?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/09/10/Colorado-woman-pleads-guilty-in-terror-case

COLORADO WOMAN PLEADS GUILTY IN ISLAMIC STATE TERROR CASE
DENVER (AP) — A 19-year-old suburban Denver woman who federal authorities say intended to wage jihad has pleaded guilty to trying to help the Islamic State militant group in Syria.

Shannon Conley pleaded guilty Wednesday in federal court in Denver to one count of conspiracy to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization. She wore a black and brown headscarf with her striped jail uniform.

Authorities say she was arrested at the Denver airport in April as she boarded a flight she hoped would get her to Syria.

Documents say Conley told FBI agents that she wanted to use her skills as a nurse's aide to help the militants. Agents repeatedly tried to discourage her.

Authorities say she wanted to marry a man she met online who claimed to be fighting with the Islamic State group.

What would make a white-bread, 19 year old American girl want to run away and join ISIS?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/09/10/Colorado-woman-pleads-guilty-in-terror-case

COLORADO WOMAN PLEADS GUILTY IN ISLAMIC STATE TERROR CASE

DENVER (AP) — A 19-year-old suburban Denver woman who federal authorities say intended to wage jihad has pleaded guilty to trying to help the Islamic State militant group in Syria.

Shannon Conley pleaded guilty Wednesday in federal court in Denver to one count of conspiracy to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization. She wore a black and brown headscarf with her striped jail uniform.

Authorities say she was arrested at the Denver airport in April as she boarded a flight she hoped would get her to Syria.

Documents say Conley told FBI agents that she wanted to use her skills as a nurse's aide to help the militants. Agents repeatedly tried to discourage her.

Authorities say she wanted to marry a man she met online who claimed to be fighting with the Islamic State group.

What would make her?? In a word, immaturity.

Further to my post a couple back, the Nazis could not have achieved what they did prior to and during WW2 without the complicity of the German people as a whole, not every individual, but the population as a whole went along with it. The Scourge of the Swastika by Lord Russell is a good read.

Likewise, ISIS cannot achieve their aims without the complicity of the islamic faith as a whole.

I believe what Obama is about to do makes good politics, recruit countries like Saudi, effectively 100% islam, to help in the fight. If they don't want to get involved, or do so in a limited way, they support the cause. Either you're with us....or you're against us. They have to declare their hand.

Edited by F4UCorsair
  • Like 2