Man just pulls it out and works it on BTS

webfact

Either a case of no money or Thai men and Thai woman are becoming polarized along with much of the wireless on line world.

I think all the addictions to smart phones and pads are rewiring brains. Hard to meet and make conversation with wires plugged into ears.

Most women today will ignore a handsome, middle age man in an expensive suit on the BTS or in a restaurant, while trolling single dating sites that seldom work out and are dangerous in my opinion for women.

Edited by Kabula

Either a case of no money or Thai men and Thai woman are becoming polarized along with much of the wireless on line world.

I think all the addictions to smart phones and pads are rewiring brains. Hard to meet and make conversation with wires plugged into ears.

Most women today will ignore a handsome, middle age man in an expensive suit on the BTS or in a restaurant, while trolling single dating sites that seldom work out and are dangerous in my opinion for women.

I totally agree with this as everyone is so absorbed with their devices and such. I'm even surprised someone even noticed.

On the train from Waterloo down to Portsmouth on a Saturday morning I see this (Dont mean to sound racist) "Black Guy" sitting at the back of the carriage, pull it out and piss all over the floor.

People!!! think!!!! is what one of the speakers used to say at Hyde Park

On the train from Waterloo down to Portsmouth on a Saturday morning I see this (Dont mean to sound racist) "Black Guy" sitting at the back of the carriage, pull it out and piss all over the floor.

People!!! think!!!! is what one of the speakers used to say at Hyde Park

That was me pissing all over the floor, just finished my third bottle of meths, sorry couldn't stop myself. biggrin.png

Isn't it strange that new technology seems to have the same same effect on on just about every race or culture.

Wonder how long it will be before Thais start jumping under the Skytrain/Subway and mugging becomes rampant.

• 5 months later...