Corrective Eye Surgery

traveldog

I haven't got a "Bonk eye" , but the vision in one of my eyes is really bad and has always been in comparison to the other. I was told nothing can be done. If he wants them to straighten it they can , but vision wont be improved

Edited by Sena Dave
  • Like 1

Rutnin Eye Hospital on Soi Asoke in Bangkok is always a good place to start. I've been going there for glaucoma problems for 20+ years now, cataracts, too.

Identify the problem, then decide if your friend wants to stick with Rutnin or try another place.

Mac

Thanks for that Mac. I will forward that on to him. I believe I have heard of this hospital too. Thanks.

I haven't got a "Bonk eye" , but the vision in one of my eyes is really bad and has always been in comparison to the other. I was told nothing can be done. If he wants them to straighten it they can , but vision wont be improved

Yeah, he wants the eye straightened and I think his vision is okay. He has seen some doctors here in Phuket but wasn't really happy with them so was thinking somewhere else? Thanks

I don't know where your friend lives but if he is in the north consider Sriphat medical center in Chiangmai. I recently had cataract surgury there and the Dr. and staff were excellent and reasonably priced. I understand Rutnin is quite costly. If you want more info let me know.