Sandwich defined

Jingthing

I will define what is not a sandwich.

A panini....whoever came up with that idea I will happily form an execution squad of one.

Seems to me under "the definition" that a panini is most def a sandwich.

You're just trying to torment me.

I say anything that needs heating up is a......

Toastie!

That's a sandwich.

Thai bread is so soft and sweet that it's not as weird as it looks.

untrue...

ice-cream-sandwiches-andee-photography.j

now, that's a sandwich...they got 'em at the petrol station where I fuel up in saudi...just a dusty petrol station in the desert, but the little shop has got...ice cream sandwiches...(images of pakistani truck drivers tooling along at recklessly high speed hookin' down the ice cream sandwiches...)

Edited by tutsiwarrior

Right, food snob (me) forcing his opinion on others here... 'Bread' that is soft and sweet isn't bread, it is so far down the line of factory processing of what was once a healthy product that it is no longer bread. Hell, I even make my own toast bread.

In every day conversation, the word sandwich can mean something has been squashed between two other things. In fact many men dream of this...

• Like 2

Lets get the facts straight. The use of the word sandwich DOES come from the Earl of Sandwich, Kent, England. Two slices of bread with meat in the middle.

The word sandwich has been used to take a similar approach to something/someone caught between two things. whistling.gif

Lets get the facts straight. The use of the word sandwich DOES come from the Earl of Sandwich, Kent, England. Two slices of bread with meat in the middle.

Correct and he invented the sandwich in order to keep playing cards and not stop for dinner.

did he invent the CLUB SANDWEDGE as well.