sriracha immigration retirement extension required documents

I don't know what a transfer clip is perhaps a transfer slip.

If they want back up proof for your income letter you could show them proof of your pension or a bank statement showing withdrawals done here with your card.

Some banks ask for another 150 or 180 bt if u need a slip

You could go without any backup to your income letter and try to get the extension.

I think they mean proof of transfers from abroad into a bank account. If you have a statement from your bank in Germany that may work but it if it is in German they might want it translated.

I see they still have a medical certificate on their list. There might be one other office that wants that since it is not required by the rules.

You could go without any backup to your income letter and try to get the extension.

I think they mean proof of transfers from abroad into a bank account. If you have a statement from your bank in Germany that may work but it if it is in German they might want it translated.

I see they still have a mescal certificate on their list. There might be one other office that wants that since it is not required by the rules.

Well it is Sriracha Immigration,I live in Chonburi Amper Muang,am I allowed also to use BKK immigration,and are they asking for the same documents?Actually I chose retirement extension because I thought it is easier than extension based on having a thai daughter.

Sorry to hijack, but yet again I see the requirement of a medical certificate (although it is not mentioned in the immigration order).

Is this "up to the office"?

I will be in Khon Kaen tomorrow for extension and not prepared for that.

(though I guess its the usual bagatelle by "eye diagnostic")

Never needed there in 3 years.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Sorry to hijack, but yet again I see the requirement of a medical certificate (although it is not mentioned in the immigration order).

Is this "up to the office"?

I will be in Khon Kaen tomorrow for extension and not prepared for that.

(though I guess its the usual bagatelle by "eye diagnostic")

Never needed there in 3 years.

I guess you missed my comment that Siracha and perhaps one other office being the only ones wanting a medical certificate.

KK is not one of them.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

I got a print out today from Si Racha and yes they want a medical exam. Good luck.

I did a retirement extension there last week and they did not ask for a medical certificate.

I did it on income and the only financial information required was the letter from the UK embassy. Fairly straightforward compared to the marriage extension.