thai girls best in world to live with

opalred

to the knockers my wife had to bring a child up by herself as like most thai men leave wife with child for younger women and never pay

she brought that child up to adult and looked after a mother sick and father till they died how? she worked 3 jobs bar night and resteraunt

daytime in office and when had money and time put herself through university took her 12yrs to finish and get a degree would a western women do that without getting handout from there govt she might be small in size but would have a bigger heart than a large farang girl

So you married a girl with a university degree so what, all of the Thai visa members did also. You say she worked in a bar, and a resteraunt, and another job. Thats 3 jobs in total. I am so pleased you married a hard working girl and not a lazy prostitute.

More power to you for finding a good woman, but it seemed the western women were always the one to blame for a failure of relationship. Wonder what is your share of a failed relationship?

But but...Somsri....thai women, in general, dont ask too many questions.....not everybody is same as you....

My guess is that you wont get an answer to your question.

More power to you for finding a good woman, but it seemed the western women were always the one to blame for a failure of relationship. Wonder what is your share of a failed relationship?

But but...Somsri....thai women, in general, dont ask too many questions.....not everybody is same as you....

At least the men could say something like they have learned from the past relationship and can use the mistake they made to make a new relationship better. It doesn't seem right to be blaming the western women for their bad relationship.

Most Thai women don't ask too many questions, they are not high maintenance, and they don't need much to be happy, so hopefully the men don't take advantage of them.

A younger Thai women is more appealing and more dependent providing the cash flow is steady, dependable and her family is content!

Security is the foundation for harmony.

Unfortunately, with a world in economic and political turmoil, the harmony is often disrupted.

At least the men could say something like they have learned from the past relationship and can use the mistake they made to make a new relationship better. It doesn't seem right to be blaming the western women for their bad relationship.

Most Thai women don't ask too many questions, they are not high maintenance, and they don't need much to be happy, so hopefully the men don't take advantage of them.

Nice thought but overhere not many men admit any wrongdoings in their previous relationship with a western woman. They blame it on the obesity and greed of said women so thats why they come to Thailand to meet and marry a slim, beautiful, extremely well educated and hiso thai/chinese woman....who indeed does not ask too many questions and will lovingly clean their butt when they are older. Yeah right !

i left my woman in past because i was not happy in the relationship and donnt blame anyone even after losing a

shit load of money in two of them but happyness came before money you look at 80% of marriages have failed

and fighting all the time

but wonnt leave each other because of money i say only get one shot at life leave and find happyness somewhere else even if its a bar girl

You seem to get married so often,I can't see how you have the time to get to know their names,never mind the best in the world to live with!

Exactly. I think he's found one that so far can put up with him.

Saying Thai girls are the best in the world to live with is a silly statement.

• 3 months later...