Is this yet another deception?

Ask yourself if you'd really want to hand over your money to someone you know nothing about and then you'll sit back worry-free & comfortably anticipating 10% returns on your "deposit" for years to come.

There are no guarantees no matter who you "invest" with, but randomly picking a name off the Internet that you never heard of before has "disaster" written all over it. The Nigerian Lottery advertises heavily too ... or could that be a deception too?

seasonal-celebrations-finance-investment

• Like 1

In my post number 3 i gave the link but someone called CharlesH for reasons never told to me removed that link. I wonder why? perhaps something to do with the fact the company advertises heavily on this web site?

within the web site the company offer 10% pa on a 9 year investment see:

9 Year(s) 10% 135.79%

Edited by R123

ps to triplebank 999 I send you a pm. with the link. I had posted the link in my number 3 posting but without my permssion and for reasons not known someone called CharlesH removed the link.

Edited by R123

Bangkok bank offered me a whole life insurance policy where you pay 600k a year for 7 years (4.2M total), they give me back 80k every year and at the end of the 7 years they give me 3.7 M back.

All the while I have a 4M life insurance that increases every other year after 7 years to 5M or 6M.

Seems like a pretty good deal to me. Beats the hell out of 1.1% pa interest in a fixed account.

Personally I don't like life insurance products as an investment. You also see with the quoted Bangkok Bank example that when you calculate the return you are around 5% which is not that much even if the numbers look interesting at first glance. But you always have to calculate it through and those companies like to make it complicated ie by not paying back the full amount paid in and making the interest look high (especially the first year, afterwards it's much lower).

However if you do choose to buy a life insurance product, do go with a solid counterparty as you obviously have the full counterparty risk (credit risk) should the company go bust you may not get back anything.