Southern police chief: Enough evidence in British tourists' murder case to make arrest now

webfact

Some one out there please hear my pleas for justice. You know the perpetrators. Just make them disappear. The world will be a better place. I won't be happy until I see a sign that says "Koh Tao under NEW management". I don't want to know how it happened. I have nothing to do with it.

Why are you asking someone else to do it? Why don't you go deliver justice?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When people start killing without repercussion, that's when mercenary troupes start to appear. I'm waiting for this to happen. These people must pay for their disrespect for human life. Two wonderful people have been slaughtered by a group of spoiled, rich, inhumane a$$holes and they must pay. I will not rest until they do. That's a promise.

• Like 1

When people start killing without repercussion, that's when mercenary troupes start to appear. I'm waiting for this to happen. These people must pay for their disrespect for human life. Two wonderful people have been slaughtered by a group of spoiled, rich, inhumane a$$holes and they must pay. I will not rest until they do. That's a promise.

There is a path that guides our way

rough hew them how we may

You can try to track my IP as well, But you won't really know who I am. Give it your best shot any way. I'm curious how close you can get.

Some one out there please hear my pleas for justice. You know the perpetrators. Just make them disappear. The world will be a better place. I won't be happy until I see a sign that says "Koh Tao under NEW management". I don't want to know how it happened. I have nothing to do with it.

That's a good question! Can I get back to you later?

Just out of curiosity...would you be interested in justice deliverance. We need all the help we can get. Do you have any scuba experience, fire arms with a silencer, martial arts? Just curious.

Just out of curiosity...would you be interested in justice deliverance. We need all the help we can get. Do you have any scuba experience, fire arms with a silencer, martial arts? Just curious.

you are Luke Skywalker and i demand my $100

I have no idea what "rough hew them how we may" means. Is that English? That's really weird. but I'm going to have to change locations...I'll come back on a different IP...so long for now....

Hew as in hewing or cutting down, it is part of a poem. Roughly speaking, everyone has a destiny ( path ) even though one tries to change it, by hewing ie cutting a new one, it can't be done

Sorry...you are absolutely right! If you go to soi 11 then enter the Federal Hotel, tell them Simon sent you and you are entitled to 100 baht. I'm pretty sure they will hand over the 100 baht post haste. If they don't, well you can only imagine how upset I'll be.

I have no idea what "rough hew them how we may" means. Is that English? That's really weird. but I'm going to have to change locations...I'll come back on a different IP...so long for now....

Hew as in hewing or cutting down, it is part of a poem. Roughly speaking, everyone has a destiny ( path ) even though one tries to change it, by hewing ie cutting a new one, it can't be done

I like that...

And I want to do that...

Thank you!

Even though it doesn't make sense. I feel for those that have been taken from us before their time. Those that took them will pay. That I promise. They're Buddhists, at least they pretend to be. If they have any self awareness they must wake up in a nightmare nightly. These people are evil beyond comprehension. If they have any religion at all their behavior must contradict anything that they believe in. I only hope that HELL exists! Anyone that would commit a crime such as this should spend eternity (if that even exists) in such an environment.

Edited by TimTang

I like that...

And I want to do that...

Thank you!

Oh dear, i did not want to fuel your fantasy

I like that...

And I want to do that...

Thank you!

Oh dear, i did not want to fuel your fantasy

Justice is a Fantasy?

You're right...Justice is a Fantasy!

Where does it end.

Am I wrong to inspire revolt to ensure that justice is done? Will that be enough? I doubt it.

Two innocent people killed while we watch the authorities cover it up because a couple of rich Thai kids might be inconvenienced.

You're OK with that?

Sorry...you are absolutely right! If you go to soi 11 then enter the Federal Hotel, tell them Simon sent you and you are entitled to 100 baht. I'm pretty sure they will hand over the 100 baht post haste. If they don't, well you can only imagine how upset I'll be.

Sorry but there is no longer a Federal Hotel on Soi 11. It was sold earlier in the year and demolished about 4-months ago.

Tim Tang, since you are obviously an American you would know what is written in the good book,

Romans 12 : 19

Avenge not yourselves but rather give place unto wrath for it is written vengeance is mine; i will repay saith the Lord

I'm not American but I hope the lord will forgive me for my anger. I don't know how many times that poor woman had to turn the other cheek, but the bastards that slammed a hoe into her face will pay. I'm sure that GOD will make that happen. The Universe is LARGE; How many GODS are there? I hope there's only ONE and that bastard will not spend eternity in HELL, he will simply discontinue to exist. People like that don't deserve to exist in this life or any other life. He has no sole.

Sorry but there is no longer a Federal Hotel on Soi 11. It was sold earlier in the year and demolished about 4-months ago.

Thanks Man!

You're a real chump for pointing that out.

So you're still lookin' for the 100 baht? You deserve a thousand baht for that effort. Where would you like to pick it up?

Well viewing the picture in the link above we can clearly see just how contaminated the crime scene was and any shred of evidence would and has been totally destroyed

You don't get it! The crime scene doesn't matter...You could catch these people live on camera killing the victims and they would still walk free. That's why outside forces are required to stop this villainous family from committing similar crimes in the future.

If they get away with this one, you can guarantee that they will repeat.

A rich spoiled kid that runs a bar sees a blond that he desires. She rejects his advances so he must show her who's boss. The next day she's dead while he hovers over the crime scene with the police (because he's his brother) and everyone wonders what kind of animal could have done such an evil crime.

It's so sad, we must find that evil culprit.

They are the evil culprit; but who cares!!

I'm Angry

Seriously, do anyone here really believe that the locals and police do not know who did this?

I can not even walk down my street without someone questioning, where I am going or where I have been. If I was so stupid to get a Mia-Noi in the same town my girlfriend would know even before, I even had a chance to get her to bed. If I buy something new, I will immediately be asked where I purchased it and how much it cost. Nothing goes hidden or unquestioned here and it for sure does not on a small island.

Thai-people are the most curious people in the world, because most of them really have nothing else to do and spend their time on. Do you really think, that they do not know who did it? Of course they know. They are just way to scared to tell anyone, because they know the police have been paid off and telling will only mean problems for themselves and their family.

Of course they know...and WE KNOW TOO!!!!

Seriously, do anyone here really believe that the locals and police do not know who did this?

I can not even walk down my street without someone questioning, where I am going or where I have been. If I was so stupid to get a Mia-Noi in the same town my girlfriend would know even before, I even had a chance to get her to bed. If I buy something new, I will immediately be asked where I purchased it and how much it cost. Nothing goes hidden or unquestioned here and it for sure does not on a small island.

Thai-people are the most curious people in the world, because most of them really have nothing else to do and spend their time on. Do you really think, that they do not know who did it? Of course they know. They are just way to scared to tell anyone, because they know the police have been paid off and telling will only mean problems for themselves and their family.

whos that in ur opinion

whos that in ur opinion

re-write that in English and I'll provide a reply.

whos that in ur opinion

don't ask, he seems a bit unstable, wants everyone to know how angry he is, get a lynch mob together or something like that.

• Like 1

whos that in ur opinion

re-write that in English and I'll provide a reply.

The A$$hole running the bar that hit on her and didn't like the fact that she rejected his advances. The TWO a$$holes in the picture provided be Sean McAnna.

Does that clarify things for you. I might also add the police and the rest of the family that are covering the entire incident. Surly their wonderful little boys would not be capable of such a Heinous crime; AGAIN!!!!!

• Like 1

they will be arrested and charged within this week, he added cough cough wink wink

No...because then he'd have to return the Mercedes Benz he just snapped up 2 days ago. This can't happen! Surly we can find someone to blame this crime on. It's just another couple of pathetic westerners; what's the problem?