Southern police chief: Enough evidence in British tourists' murder case to make arrest now

webfact

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could the family of the victims hire a private detective to investigate the murders? Such as the woman with purple hair who is a forensic expert and helped in Phuket during the tsunami? If so could she take DNA of here suspects?

They could, it also depends on how high profile or connected the case might get.

The Saudis tried that in the blue diamond case and the investigators ended up dead

Im not going to say too much but family and business both personal and official position connections link to all the Islands in the region, local police often being family, local important officials family, regional governing official inlaws, including military and influential friends with rights to certain lucrative revenue events and serious political influence and office.

The more digging the more connections and high power political links occur. Its not really too hard if you can read Thai, they do love to slap things on FB to show off.

If you can read Thai and can navigate FB its not hard to glean who is related to who and by friends and fellow business associates just follow the link ups. It is quite amazing who is related to who and what positions some or inlaws hold and their close associates.

Probably A good PI would be able to build a pretty detailed picture of these correlations without going anywhere but to their computer, thats what id advise before stepping foot in Thailand.. know what your getting into.

Edited by englishoak
  • Like 2

agree 100%

Is it just me, or do you get the feeling that the real killers ( if there really are Mafias here!??!) will get off scot free and the charged will be some poor despot, that gets framed coffee1.gif

That's two people that have absolutely no idea what the word 'despot' means.

tongue.png

Well, you might just be surprised to find they are on to something, if Kim Jong Un is arrested. You know he disappeared around the time of the murders! rolleyes.gif

http://www.newser.com/story/196438/kim-jong-un-has-disappeared.html

Edited by Jaybee2

Oh super .the police have been working tirelessly. I have faith in them to get this done. I think people should give credit when credit is due. Did not Want to say anything, but am wandering if that sean is deeply involved in all this. And trying to save his own a---. Remember the used condom. My wild imagination I thought he might have been there and ran when it got out of hand. I thought that might be why the guy went back to threaten Sean to shut up.just a crazy theory

You need treatment mate... I can recommend a good Quack if u like !!!!

LOL . I take that back now. All incompetant coppers is all i can say now.

But that little sneak deserve a second look. Somehow , someway, he has not told the whole truthand nothing bit the truth.

agree 100%

Is it just me, or do you get the feeling that the real killers ( if there really are Mafias here!??!) will get off scot free and the charged will be some poor despot, that gets framed coffee1.gif

tongue.png

It never ceases to amaze me, why so many poor baby losers, come to this forum, for the express purpose of correcting either the spelling, or vocabulary of other members, rather that staying on topic. Duh?coffee1.gif

Well, you might just be surprised to find they are on to something, if Kim Jong Un is arrested. You know he disappeared around the time of the murders! rolleyes.gif

Edited by NativeSon360

Oh super .the police have been working tirelessly. I have faith in them to get this done. I think people should give credit when credit is due. Did not Want to say anything, but am wandering if that sean is deeply involved in all this. And trying to save his own a---. Remember the used condom. My wild imagination I thought he might have been there and ran when it got out of hand. I thought that might be why the guy went back to threaten Sean to shut up.just a crazy theory

You need treatment mate... I can recommend a good Quack if u like !!!!

LOL . I take that back now. All incompetant coppers is all i can say now.

But that little sneak deserve a second look. Somehow , someway, he has not told the whole truthand nothing bit the truth.

Yes i think it needs to be found out what time he had blood on him since he was supposed to meet David that night and fell asleep so if it was in the early hours then that is a discrepancy in his story.

agree 100%

tongue.png

Pope wasn't seen as well

if this be be proved and it's the truth....CONGRATS, Thai police !

if the police turned up tomorrow with the culprit and irrefutable proof that it was the right person or persons, it would in no way mitigate the farcical and inept way the whole affair has been handled.

• Like 2

Southern police chief: Enough evidence in British tourists' murder case to make arrest now
Started by webfact, 2014-09-23 13:51

So, today is the 2014-09-28, did I miss that arrest or is this "Southern Police Chief" just talking ...... whatever?

Edited by JoeLing
  • Like 1

Started by webfact, 2014-09-23 13:51

So, today is the 2014-09-28, did I miss that arrest or is this "Southern Police Chief" just talking ...... whatever?

He was confused by social media

Edited by mataleo
  • Like 2

if this be be proved and it's the truth....CONGRATS, Thai police !

if the police turned up tomorrow with the culprit and irrefutable proof that it was the right person or persons, it would in no way mitigate the farcical and inept way the whole affair has been handled.

Then tomorrow it is. Police get all the DNA results back and arrest the murderers.

Have they established a link between the used condom and the female victim? There would definitely be sufficient bodily fluids from whoever was penetrated on a recently used condom for DNA testing. It was a quiet, dark, "romantic" spot and many people could have had consensual sex there, farangs, locals and Burmese.

Edited by Dogmatix

Dogmatix post # 1045

Southern police chief says there is enough evidence in British tourists' murder case to make arrest now.

So go ahead and do it.

''Slowly slowly catchee monkey.''

Six days of pontification to date while creeping up on the suspects.

So gratifying to observe and hear that all efforts are being made to apprehend the correct culprits.

Money no object of coursewhistling.gif

More haste less speed.

The faster you try to do something, the more likely you are to make mistakes that make you take longer than it would had you planned it.

Well if so, that is the end of tourisam for Thailand, People from Europe would not agree to that. We have freedom in the western world,and only prisoners

wear tags.

The first job they need to do is find the murder culprits Second clean up the bib Third apoligise to the world for their imcompetence and cover-up in handling

this disgusting crime.

The world is waiting and watching.

• Like 1

A wristband might have helped identify the latest foreigner to be murdered off Koh Samet

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1412007544&typecate=06&section=

Strange that he was dressed the same as Sean when he left Koh Tao

The question now is, did Sean actually leave Thailand?

post-7622-0-20827000-1412065470_thumb.jp

Edited by Maejo Man