Suspected killer of British Koh Tao backpackers 'in Bangkok'

webfact

This is ridiculous. Why dont the police just grow a pair and arrest who killed them, they obviously know the culprits but because of this loss of face BS they will not act as they should. We all know that even if the real killers are arrested , they will not be incarcerated for long, give it a year or two when everythings died down and they will conveniently be released citing some new made up law.

Rubbish.

If and when they have enough evidence arrests will be made and they will be locked up forever.

O.K officer what ever you say

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking at the ID card of this kid (I'm 66, I've earned the right to call him that) he's barely 160cm tall, which is 5 foot nothing, and slender built. No way in hell he could have done this by himself.

how big was bruce lee ?

Oh, get real! This is a papered "mamma's boy" would wouldn't know the differences between Shotokan, Aikido and Wushu if he was to watch an exhibition of all three. And by the way, Bruce Lee was 174cm.

Big enough to swing a club/iron bar at someones head ill wager though.

This is ridiculous. Why dont the police just grow a pair and arrest who killed them, they obviously know the culprits but because of this loss of face BS they will not act as they should. We all know that even if the real killers are arrested , they will not be incarcerated for long, give it a year or two when everythings died down and they will conveniently be released citing some new made up law.

Rubbish.

If and when they have enough evidence arrests will be made and they will be locked up forever.

How many Farang murderers from last 15 years are in prison ?

I bet less than 5 %

• Like 1

Rubbish.

I bet less than 5 %

I bet you are a bad gambler.

Just like that lovely helpful police officer who executed a farang couple, yes executed!, in kanchanaburi who has had his sentence halved already with a good chance of it being halved again meaning he would of served only 9 years for 2 cold blooded murders of tourists.

Rubbish.

I bet less than 5 %

I bet you are a bad gambler.

Ok,i make it easier for you because the education system in Thailand sucks and you still suffer from it:

95 % of the Farang murderers from the last 15 years are not in prison

• Like 2

I can't believe that little kid could do that murder or at least it's clear why he needed a gang to back him up. This is far from over. More twists and turns on the horizon.

Its clearly an old passport photo .....

The Red writing in Thai indicate it is a police photo but they may have stamped that on his ID picture. It is not a passport picture because they don't have height marks on passport photos.

Edited by JohnThailandJohn

Looking at the ID card of this kid (I'm 66, I've earned the right to call him that) he's barely 160cm tall, which is 5 foot nothing, and slender built. No way in hell he could have done this by himself.

how big was bruce lee ?

Oh, get real! This is a papered "mamma's boy" would wouldn't know the differences between Shotokan, Aikido and Wushu if he was to watch an exhibition of all three. And by the way, Bruce Lee was 174cm.

He might be a little scrote, but with a club in his hand he could easily do some damage. Personally, if he is involved I very much doubt he acted alone, but don't for one moment think some little boy ain't capable of shit like this. I know from work experience.

I can't believe that little kid could do that murder or at least it's clear why he needed a gang to back him up. This is far from over. More twists and turns on the horizon.

attachicon.gifwarot.jpg

This is the picture of Warot, a suspect in this ongoing investigation. The report states that he is 22 years old. I am confused as to where you think "that little kid" comes into the equation.

This is a 22 year old Thai man. Is this what you regard as a kid? Is it perhaps because he has a 'cute' face?

I have made no assumption or accusation of guilt, merely that he is a man.

Here's a newsflash the World is full of baby faced killers, killers with model looks and some who look like santa who would rob, torture, kill you and leave your body like a piece of trash so the sooner you realise this the better off you will be.

The J Bulgar case in the UK, kids killing a little child you'd never had thought it.

how big was bruce lee ?

I am being real, your posting poop based on an ID photograph of someones head and shoulders and you have the cheek to tell me to get real and how you know the guy doesnt know the difference between Shotokan, Aikido and Wushu ? how you know he is mamma's boy... you know him personally ?...you getting all this from a photograph ? what about Muay Thai, there are 5 foot nothing slender build thai guys who would take you to the cleaner put you in ICU if it took their fancy, even if you were still a youngster, which your not...wink.png

once again we have another self professed psychic TV CSI expert making proclamations about things based on a photograph...jeez what is wrong with you people are you really that lonely in your condo's in Nakon where that your getting off on all this speculation and creating fantasy's in your heads ?

you would have made more sense by saying typically in cases like this Thai males do not act alone, and in all probability there was more than one person present in carrying out this crime, but no you have to try and play Freud and psycoanalysis an ID photograph can start posting poop...blink.png

I really dont know these days who are more warped in the head, the people who commited this terrible crime or the TV poster commenting, some of you really need mental evaluation seriously

there are 5 foot nothing slender build thai guys who would take you to the cleaner put you in ICU if it took their fancy, even if you were still a youngster, which your not..

Oh, really? Now who's spouting off about someone they know nothing about. 4th Dan, Shotokan, 2nd Dan, Aikodo, Expert ranking in Military Martial Arts (USMC) And that was by the time I was 25. Granted, at 66 now, and recovering from a stroke, I definitely ain't the same. But 3 years ago, at 63, I put 4 Thai Tough Punks who tried to rob me in the hospital for their efforts. Not bragging, just stating the facts.

• Like 2

Whilst i have very little confidence in the Thai Police because of their lack of skills and the endemic corruption i believe that because of the world wide media coverage these terrible murders will be solved and the scumbag murderers will get what they deserve.

I remain optimistic that the families of the victims will see justic served.

As long as the terrible crime stays in the headlines and people like us continue to be outraged we will get a good outcome.

Here's hoping. For the families of the victims.

Whilst i have very little confidence in the Thai Police because of their lack of skills and the endemic corruption i believe that because of the world wide media coverage these terrible murders will be solved and the scumbag murderers will get what they deserve.

I remain optimistic that the families of the victims will see justic served.

As long as the terrible crime stays in the headlines and people like us continue to be outraged we will get a good outcome.

Here's hoping. For the families of the victims.

I hope you're right, for the sake of the victims and their families. But I am pessimistic. Even if they ever get round to charging anyone, the investigation has been so shambolic that I expect a good defence lawyer will be able to cast doubt on the DNA evidence. So without witnesses or confessions the chances for conviction may not be so good. Perhaps a deal will be struck - a guilty plea for a light sentence, or a heavy sentence which is later quietly commuted.

And if it is only this young guy who is charged, expect a defence of consensual intercourse, and a claim that a guy of his size couldn't possibly have murdered two people, one a much bigger man.

--!! Police blame delayed probe on social media !!--

Pol Gen Somyot pointed to groundless reports

posted on social media that obstructed the

investigation and confused the investigators.

The mystery surrounding the identities of the

killers had grown over reports, which he denied,

that a suspect had fled the island and was hiding

in Bangkok. "I was surprised at the news. We

haven't targeted anyone and have not concluded

whether the murderers are still in the area,'' he

said.

Mr Woraphan said he would donate 1 million

baht in cash to the Provincial Police Region 8 if

his relatives or brothers are involved in the

murders. His lawyer had been asked to sue the

media for trying to connect the case to his

family, he told a press conference at the bar.

source: bp

how big was bruce lee ?

He might be a little scrote, but with a club in his hand he could easily do some damage. Personally, if he is involved I very much doubt he acted alone, but don't for one moment think some little boy ain't capable of shit like this. I know from work experience.

Do not forget that this picture is an ID card picture ; it was obviously shot many years ago. From his face, I would say he could have been 16 or 17 then, so that leaves many years for him to grow and become a sturdier man than he was then.

Do not forget that this picture is an ID card picture ; it was obviously shot many years ago. From his face, I would say he could have been 16 or 17 then, so that leaves many years for him to grow and become a sturdier man than he was then.

Read above. There is no "baby face" killer. The police still have NOTHING! No suspects, no evidence... NOTHING!!!!!!

• Like 1

Mr Woraphan said he would donate 1 million

baht in cash to the Provincial Police Region 8 if

his relatives or brothers are involved in the

murders. His lawyer had been asked to sue the

media for trying to connect the case to his

family, he told a press conference at the bar.

Well thats really nice of him!

What about the poor victims family?

Oh, really? Now who's spouting off about someone they know nothing about. 4th Dan, Shotokan, 2nd Dan, Aikodo, Expert ranking in Military Martial Arts (USMC) And that was by the time I was 25. Granted, at 66 now, and recovering from a stroke, I definitely ain't the same. But 3 years ago, at 63, I put 4 Thai Tough Punks who tried to rob me in the hospital for their efforts. Not bragging, just stating the facts.

and a self professed psychic TV CSI expert to add to your resume....whistling.gif ....capable of analysing a person from a photograph taken years before and leap tall buildings in a single bound

Maybe I am spouting off, but didnt draw my conclusions from a photograph did i ?...maybe provide a photo on TV and lets see what the TV expects can come up with about you.

All we can await now is publication of photographs of the prime suspect Mr Warot regardless of what kind of sea trash he is related to on the island.Someone must have a photo of him, let's see it.

Agreed RC, must be pictures around of this piece of cowardly shit.

I just accidently connected to a link of the most horrific photos I have ever seen. Have stopped throwing up now! Words defy me. Mr Toad, Costas and I usually enjoy a bit of fun on TV, but not now!
I saw the pics last week. I have seen some pretty horrid stuff over the years through work. I would recommend to anyone not to look at those pics. Believe me when i say, they are awful. RIP

A friend of mine linked to them on Facebook earlier today. Horrendous. She has her kids as friends on her Facebook. Sometimes people just don't think.

But why the hell are they in the public domain anyway?