Are you a dripper?

tim armstrong

Ok I've putthis ine here rather than the health forum as i think its more of a social problem. My ever so caring wife (usually) has started to complain about my habit of finishing a 'ching chong' in the loo by letting the last couple of drops land on the floor in front of the pedestal. She has taken action by telling me to clean the toilet everyday. Of course she is right, but try as i may the last drip mostly ends up on the floor. Short of swallowing my manly pride and adopting the sitting position, I wonder what else I can do ?

More importantly go for a check up! If your bladder isnt emptying completly there maybe an underlining problem...always worth a check.

Excellent advice, you need to get a digital test.

Some medication such as an α1-selective alpha blocker might help.

You need to squeeze every last drop out and then wait a minute to squeeze some more out

Always have tissue handy

Try some Kegel exercises http://www.webmd.com/urinary-incontinence-oab/kegel-exercises-treating-male-urinary-incontinence

I have been sitting down when peeing since I was 18 years old.

It reduces your chances to get prostate cancer since the bladder empties more efficiently .

Growing up with all girls it was a death sentence to leave the seat up, esp at night. Thus I was also trained to sit- in my own home, when at leisure. Otherwise, whether at home or out swipe some tissues and replace your willy with this. Why would you want this on floor or trousers. I first became aware of this happening to me when I'd zipped up and began to step off. One lucky, impossible drop of pee fell straight down my inner trousers into the space by my inner ankle, and into my shoe. After a long laugh I decided "no more."

• Like 1

It reduces your chances to get prostate cancer since the bladder empties more efficiently .

So you've changed your habits of a lifetime to try to stave off a disease that you may get anyway when your much older? You obviously stay inside all day too to avoid becoming another statistic on the roads. You obviously don't eat anything either as f#@#@ knows whats inside food. You've probably never had sexual relations with anyone too as that activity is fraught with danger!!! I hope you've had a fulfilling and happy life worrying about shit that will probably happen anyway!!!

(pls don't be offended. I'm just trying to be sarcastic!)....

So you've changed your habits of a lifetime to try to stave off a disease that you may get anyway when your much older? You obviously stay inside all day too to avoid becoming another statistic on the roads. You obviously don't eat anything either as f#@#@ knows whats inside food. You've probably never had sexual relations with anyone too as that activity is fraught with danger!!! I hope you've had a fulfilling and happy life worrying about shit that will probably happen anyway!!!

(pls don't be offended. I'm just trying to be sarcastic!)....

Actually, research also suggest that you get better sexual stamina with a healthy prostate. wink.png

No problems yet with a my habit of a lifetime, sitting down for 29 years now. tongue.png

Sitting works well and the shakes at the end are all "enclosed, as it were." If you stand, then at the end of the performance stroke the underside firmly from way back down there up to the end. & wipe with a piece of toilet tissue. This will remove that annoying "fluid in transit." Repeat if necessary. (Caution: More than twice is considered playing.)

Come on...really?!!!!!!...this actually gets asked on forum and people actually answer? LOL!!!!

Yes, why shouldn't it?

Lighten up

You are aware the question posed is about pissing on the floor? That is why I questioned it. Its not like its a medical issue. Some can't hit the toilet with any accuracy from the time they are a little boy until they die. If you piss on the seat or floor...just clean it up. Sheeeese.

Doesn't it feel un natural? sitting to pee I mean.