Are you a dripper?

tim armstrong

I have been sitting down when peeing since I was 18 years old.

It reduces your chances to get prostate cancer since the bladder empties more efficiently .

Doesn't it feel un natural? sitting to pee I mean.

Same as taking a dump.

Fair call.

• Like 1

I've been sitting to pee for years as well...

It definitely reduces the smell of urine caused by errant drops on the floor, flicked around everywhere when you give the old fella a shake.

Way more hygienic than you MEN who stand.

I had no idea until I stumbled across it on Google, that there's actually a feminist-ish type movement going on about this very topic in the "1st" world.

If you go along with the notion that the feminist movement in the West has already emasculated men, sitting to pee should be next to natural for the majority of them by now anyway! I think it's mere feelings of residual masculinity, not real resistance. All men will soon be squatting to pee, on command, won't be long now.

Me, I am blissfully unaware of any of these 1st world trials and tribulations. When I'm at home, I sit and pee because, well, I sit anywhere I dam_n well please at home. However, when in public venues, I stand, if for no other reason, to avoid catching the crabs.

If I miss a little at the PTT loo, the feminists will be happy to know that in this country, still, there's an elderly, overweight female who will be along shortly to mop up.

God Bless Thailand. clap2.gif

Edited by 55Jay