Key witness says foreigner kills British tourists

Lite Beer

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i personally think the attackers were not bothered about leaving evidence as they were untouchable

i personally think Sean knew who the attackers were hence being threatened by the 2 men in the photo he took

Sean was of no use to them if he was killed by them , they had to get him to commit suicide so that it looked like he committed the murders

The son / nephew would then say they both had sex with Hannah ( due to 2x asian dna) and Sean killed them in a fit of rage etc

CASE WOULD HAVE BEEN SOLVED

You're assuming forethought & afterwards, intelligence on the part of the killers.

Bad move.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

There was a condom what had been used on Hannah found near by... who used it on it on her?

Most likely it was David's, and they probably got interrupted just when they were 'getting into it' that David left no DNA inside.

Why would they (or David) take it off then?

I'm guessing because it would of fallen off. Again i think it matters where they found the condom, since Hannah's Jandals and im guessing undies as well (sorry it looks like the undies are to the left of the picture) are just out of the photo to the bottom right so she was definitely dragged or maybe starting running in the direction her body was found and caught there.

I think this photo pretty conclusively confirms that they were disturbed while making out. Why would her clothes be piled up like that in the spot where David was attacked, and not in the spot where her body was found and where the rapes took place? This all points to an opportunistic attack by people who had observed them going down to the beach. The argument in the AC bar if one took place is a red herring.

• Like 1

There are some really thick people in this forum. You are all suggesting that a foreigner is a western person. The DNA collected from Hannah was that of Asian decent. The police know they are looking for an Asian person, however there are many countries in Asia outside of Thailand and therefore the people coming from those places outside of Thailand are foreigners. The person could be Chinese, Burmese, Japanese, Malaysian etc etc. These people are all foreigners as they are not Thai. Is it really that hard to understand or are people that stupid, to believe as soon as the word foreigner is mentioned, they instantly think it must be a white westerner. Unbelievable

Who's the thick one?

The reason some mention a westerner being involved is because they read the news report about the "surprise" witness who supposedly saw a foreigner kill them.

Ok now, this is my question to you: how the heck is a witness, in darkness from a distance, supposed to distinguish between a Thai and a Burmese or Thai and Cambodian? I suppose you could easily tell the difference, could you? A witness would stand a much better chance of distinguishing between a Caucasian and a Thai though.

Anyhow, after following these threads from day 1, I haven't really seen much mention of 'westerners' by forum members as you claim. If the best you can do is jump in and start mouthing off, best you wait until you have something more constructive to add.

BANGKOK: The Tourism Council of Thailand say the murder of two British tourists on Koh Tao had caused bookings to fall dramatically in the short-term for this popular dive destination.

TCT president, Piyamarn Techapaibul, said tourism bookings to Koh Tao slowed down soon after news of the murders broke in the international press.

You might say that they actually want people to see that they don't care about the victims, just the effect on their pockets.

yup.. Life is cheap in Thailand.. people die all the time there In lots of ways. Its no big deal too them and they are just doing everything to cover their backs..

latest reports say, they are looking for THAIs.

means most likely, they have narrowed down the "asian" dna, meantime, officially.

The Daily News today said they had 7 Thai and 2 Burmese suspects in their sights. They had taken the DNA of 5 footballers on the island that night, perhaps they are seriously 'persons of interest', the 2 Burmese are probably the 2 who ran off when police came to their sleeping quarters to take DNA, but they may be illegal workers who panicked at sight of the cops.

Watching the news last night the police had all the CCTV footage together in one room, something like 25 cameras in all.

Hannah had her clothes on

Correct, hannah was partially dressed minus a pink singlet the other clothes belong to david and a pair of blue shorts belonged to one of the attackers.

Was it an under singlet, because she has a pink singlet on pulled down to her waist

Edited by lucaswallachia

One begins to wonder just what the poster foreigner aims might be or are?

Does he or she or they have vital evidence that could implicate Sean and others, or is it a campaign to divert people away from the actual facts?

Now foreigner, please if you have hard conclusive facts let all of us see them and also ensure the relevant authorities are made aware of and availed of any evidence or facts that you are privy too.

Civic duty is a responsibility that must be honoured, if you are privy to actual facts get them out into the public domain

The sooner this horrific crime is solved and those responsible brought to justice the better.

I do NOT have any inside information whatsoever

However questions I have posted IMHO is INDEED legit, I mean Sean was playing guitar close to the murder scene the night of the murder.

Sean himself have stated that he had made an appointment with murder victim David Miller that evening, but then stated that he didn't show up to the meeting because he slept due to a hangover.

But then reports have stated that Sean was playing guitar close to the murder scene the night.

So that story does not really add up does it?

So lets have Sean's explanations on that right?

And let's have Sean's explanation on how his guitar got all covered up with blood splatters, right?

And let's have Sean's explanation on how he got that deep cut on his right arm, right?

And then give me a good explanation as to WHY you don't agree to that the blood splatter on Sean's guitar should be DNA tested ???

I mean all you people who think it is ridiculous to suspect Sean Mcanna, why can't you then realize the sense in DNA testing the blood spatter on his guitar, due to that if he indeed is innocent then that would be proven with such a DNA test, I mean if the DNA test turn out to show that the blood do NOT belong to murder victims David and/or Hanna then Sean would be ultimate cleared right?

QED!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

There was a condom what had been used on Hannah found near by... who used it on it on her?

Most likely it was David's, and they probably got interrupted just when they were 'getting into it' that David left no DNA inside.

Why would they (or David) take it off then?

I'm guessing because it would of fallen off. Again i think it matters where they found the condom, since Hannah's Jandals and im guessing undies as well (sorry it looks like the undies are to the left of the picture) are just out of the photo to the bottom right so she was definitely dragged or maybe starting running in the direction her body was found and caught there.

I think this photo pretty conclusively confirms that they were disturbed while making out. Why would her clothes be piled up like that in the spot where David was attacked, and not in the spot where her body was found and where the rapes took place? This all points to an opportunistic attack by people who had observed them going down to the beach. The argument in the AC bar if one took place is a red herring.

So we can all see the drag marks that look like heels are dragging along the sand from the bloodied sand area to the final resting place of Hannah. ?

Also those clothes are not David's or Hannah's. Hannah was either attacked there with David and dragged off whilst David was dragged unconscious in to the water. The rape and final blows dealt to Hannah were where her body was located. Clear drag marks in this picture ...

Hannah's friend she was with at the bar said she never saw David or Hannah have an argument with anyone so it does seem more likely the motive was to rape Hannah because if it was the 'saving face' that has been mentioned a lot then they probably would of just killed them and taken off straight away.

• Like 1

I say enough about the guitar because it was stated by police that Seans wounds were old and closed

To suggest the Thai police didnt swab the guitar, is just silly

If he lived there 18 months,

he knows everyone there including the local police

if he was in some prior situation, they probably are aware of it,

and the cleaning of the blood from his wounds was also prior to the crime.

not cleaning the blood off the guitar, is something you would have to ask him,

I play the guitar, and I wouldnt leave yesterdays sweat on my guitar, much less blood

I am waiting for police and DNA and for nature to take its course,

speculating further and rehashing what can only be a few different scenarios, after I have already put out my theory, just isnt smart anymore,

last time, simple theory,

David and Hannah walked by the attackers, or were found disrobing, in any case, if accurately reported, David was hit from behind with a rebar. rebar is all over the place as they build with concrete there. in fact, if you dont watch where you wa.lk in BKK, you can wind up with one in your leg.

They say David put up a fight, but he could also have had his knuckles scraped as they dragged him from the rocks to the water to drown him. he died from drowning.

I think, if he died from drowning, he couldnt fight back at that point. You would be amazed at how strong a man can get, when he is being drowned, unless, he is nearly unconscious already from getting hit in the head with an iron bar. I dont care if it is two or three guys killing him, I believe he was close to unconscious

The girl was probably hit, to keep her from screaming. which began the attack on her.

If David's shoe was on, then, he was probably fully clothed when attacked, and lost a shoe doing the struggle. They were on sand, and in a fight, on sand, shoes are an impediment.

I dont believe he had a condom on, with one shoe.

I do believe, they were on that beach for the reasons below

they may have been just walking and talking,

they may have been at the death scene, kissing,

they may have accidentally stumbled upon a drug deal,

they could have been there, for a sex drug deal of their own,

the killers either lured them to that spot, or

the killers watched them go that very secluded spot, knew why they were going to a secluded spot, and were overcome with blood lust and decided he was no match for them, especially if they came up on him from behind with an iron bar, and they attacked with the intent to rape and kill them. I do not care why, as assigning motive, isn't important

there is no evidence he David used the condom, but, I did speculate that the rapists wouldnt, so, the next theory is, the condon was used on her, but for all we know, it was on the end of the hoe, or, the third rapist was interrupted

it is also possible, the police decided to keep evidence to themselves, unlikely, but possible,

I think Sean knows who did it which is why the mystery of his exit off the island,

I think the two guys he says did it, did it.

I dont know if they will ever get prosecuted, if it is them, and I dont know if this case will ever get solved,

I do know one thing:

this case is an international event, and, with the PM putting his foot in his mouth, and with Andy from Twitter fully interviewing Sean,

this case has both the chance to be solved, and, this case has the ability to reform Thailand's approach to the falange, and while I hope the find the gruesome killers, I am as equally hopeful that real change will occur in Thailand, and with the police, because I like Thailand, and I have friends there, and I want to return, but

I don't like the way it is run, I dont want to be stopped for random piss tests by cops with money on their mind,

and I dont want any problems caused by a corrupt police dept.

I am hopeful this case does more to change Thailand, and that all mafia's are imprisoned, starting with the pimps

The condom issue relies very much on whether these murderers were acting spontaneously or were organised or had done this before.

if there is no DNA on the inside of the condom

there is no condom issue

They claimed there was her DNA on it, but no one else's. What a thought that is.

• Like 1

we dont know nothing.

nobody knows, what evidence they found at later searches.

there was talk about the "second murder weapon", being brought back as well (as the hoe).

not even, who of them arrived first at the beach, at what time.

only thing they publish is:

"we have them"

"we have them soon"

"we have them not"

...changing daily.

Edited by testosterone

Wonder how many witnesses have been threatened, coerced by local influence, comparable to ol' duangchalerm, for example. By now we know they are aware who did it. If not, for christ sake, they should all be fired for tampering with evidence, incompetence, and inability to carry out a high profile investigation. All the BS remind me of the OJ case for a lot of reasons...

<snip>

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Edited by Jai Dee
derogatory comments about Thai people
  • Like 1

For you guys that have seen the photos do you know if Hannah was found with the towel over her face or it was put on their by the police?

If she was found like that, it does give credence to her being killed first and then being raped.

Don't know but the picture I saw was without her covered. Truly horrendous. I think they discovered her body without the head covered. The injuries and blood suggest she wasn't covered.

I cannot beleive they killed her to that condition and then raped her. That would be an abomination

For you guys that have seen the photos do you know if Hannah was found with the towel over her face or it was put on their by the police?

If she was found like that, it does give credence to her being killed first and then being raped.

The towel was placed on her face later.

Don't know but the picture I saw was without her covered. Truly horrendous. I think they discovered her body without the head covered. The injuries and blood suggest she wasn't covered.

I cannot beleive they killed her to that condition and then raped her. That would be an abomination

The ones i have of her whole body where she was found has the towel on, while the ones of her head and lying on the blue body bag don't have it on so that's why i'm thinking they chucked it on so they wouldn't have to look at her face.

I had the same question. Why would the police put a towel over her face for a crime scene photograph? And this towel wasn't there in other crime scene photos. If it was put there by the perps, then surely it is a major piece of evidence to investigate.

The towel was placed on her face later.

Ok thanks. I would say then they killed her afterwards, it would be very unlikely to have 2 necrophiliacs acting together.

I had the same question. Why would the police put a towel over her face for a crime scene photograph? And this towel wasn't there in other crime scene photos. If it was put there by the perps, then surely it is a major piece of evidence to investigate.

That unless they were wearing gloves would also contain DNA ......

I think that is the towel on the right, on the rock.

post-221359-0-11678700-1411980863_thumb.

• Like 1

Maybe the police couldnt stand the sight of her injured face much longer

The ones i have of her whole body where she was found has the towel on, while the ones of her head and lying on the blue body bag don't have it on so that's why i'm thinking they chucked it on so they wouldn't have to look at her face.

The photo with the towel over her head and her legs apart has got to be the first photo of her in the position they found her. So yes, disgusting as it is, they must have raped her after killing her and they threw the towel over her head.. Animals! Question is where did the towel come from?