GF's sister never speaks to me. Ever. Not a sodding word.

thelongshoot

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously you are not in control of your own destiny. Aren't you man enough to tell your GF you don't want her ignorant sister visiting anymore?

Great answer to this dilemma. Who's home is it anyway? Why be made to feel uncomfortable in you own home, by a lump of chromosomes posing as a woman? Just explain to your gal that you are not comfortable around her rude, boring, inconsiderate, self absorbed sister. If the sister does not want to make an effort to be friendly and civil, she is not welcome in your home anymore. Hopefully your gal will understand. Hopefully you have developed good, mutual communication skills with her. I would have so little tolerance for this kind of nonsense.

Yep and if that doesn't work just go down the pub every day and come home at 4.00am. Your GF will either leave or be extra considerate and obedient to you.

All women need challenges like turning men into what they want and them hating them because the man has become what she wants but is no longer what they met.

• Like 1

I find my sister in law detestfully greedy.

once when I invited my brother in law,

on a men's tour in Bangkok -

so popped-in-law up and had invited others along for the ride, and I had to pay.

at least - it was what she thought.

Surprisingly, the trip was canceled for everyone. Including my brother in law.

my sister in law can not be entrusted money to medicine - she bought the cheapest, and kept the change.

her mother is ill - including diabetes - my wife sends money - my sister-in-law
takes some money - so the mother have to ask for more.
the sister drives a car today - and the mother is still sick - and dont have enough money.
Try to discuss this
and you get a hell with your wife.
i have tried.
thats why dating is better!
dump them when something starts to be like banana eating animal.

scrunity inside family is not real a thai menthality

my lovely small g/f of almost 4 years (gawd knows how ive managed for that long) has a son whos 15 now. i call him the sumo, hes 105kg......im 85kg. he totally refuses to aknowledge that im in the room, stands with his back to me and never speaks.

now hes of an age where he needs money for phones, bikes, shoes etc. she knows not to ask me for 1 baht as i just reply "who?"

......works both ways, suits me fine. i will miss her if it becomes an issue but theres more out there

Don't worry in a year or two he'll be kicking the krap out of you if you don't get him a new iPhone or whatever.

• Like 1

my lovely small g/f of almost 4 years (gawd knows how ive managed for that long) has a son whos 15 now. i call him the sumo, hes 105kg......im 85kg. he totally refuses to aknowledge that im in the room, stands with his back to me and never speaks.

now hes of an age where he needs money for phones, bikes, shoes etc. she knows not to ask me for 1 baht as i just reply "who?"

......works both ways, suits me fine. i will miss her if it becomes an issue but theres more out there

Wow a Thai at 105 kgs - I think you should give him a couple a quid and then move one day whilst he is at school !

TBH - that doesn't sound like you are going to I have an happy ending with a kid who completely ignores you!

start the car - pal !

• Like 1

I would tend to agree with many of the submissions.

It is the sister that is making for an awkward and somewhat uncomfortable situation for you.

I would tell the GF that her sister is not welcome if she is not capable of showing or practicing reciprocal decorum.

If the GF makes seemingly strange and illogical excuses for the sister then still stand your ground and tell the GF that the GF is going to have to do what ever it takes to change things while the sister is required to be sociable or she is not welcome and fight it out with the GF if you have to.

Anyone that just never says anything is creepy to be around.

Cheers

I have been married 13 years and never had a conversation with my wife's sisters, brother, mother nor father. First, they don't speak English, second at least in my wife's sisters case, it would not be proper for me to be friendly with them or the sisters with me other than small talk like hi, how are you, etc. Wife very jealous if I look at another girl.

• Like 1

Sister in law hates me.

Wouldn't lend her 400,000 baht 6 years ago (I have my reasons)

Wouldn't lend her 200,000 baht 2 years ago " " "

Wouldn't lend her25,000 baht 6 months ago " " "

She really hates me and TBH I can't stand her either!

Missus doesn't get involved.

You meany tight fisted farangie. laugh.png

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Without going through all the posts. Could it be that GF's sister is just plain jealous ?

I can answer that...there is not a chance in hell that the sister is jealous...you do not understand Thainess...

Of course, I do not witness how it goes.

But if she says hello, then keep quiet.

Nothing rude in there.

Might just be the way she is...

Rude is either from words, body language, and tones (voice qualities).

Silence has to be accompanied with bad body language to be rude...

No words, so no tones... Only body language left...

Her body must speak nastily very loudly for you to feel rudeness....

• Like 2

Sister in law hates me.

Wouldn't lend her 400,000 baht 6 years ago (I have my reasons)

Wouldn't lend her 200,000 baht 2 years ago " " "

Wouldn't lend her 25,000 baht 6 months ago " " "

She really hates me and TBH I can't stand her either!

Missus doesn't get involved.

clap2.gif

• Like 1

1. If the reason for this is rudeness, why does your gf tolerate her treating you like that? I would never allow my sister to treat my gf in such a manner for no reason.

2. I have seen this sort of question here on TV before. Perhaps they just dont like you because you are not Thai. I am not advocating this attitude, but there are millions of white people in this world who would not be impressed to see their daughter marry a black man. People seemed shocked that there are Thais out there with similar racist attitudes to every other ethnic group in the world.

3. You certainly are generous with this impolite "sister". Seems to me like you are being taken advantage of.