5 Star Hotel Theft from British Guest by Pattaya Bar Girl

webfact

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is she pointing at the money.. Did the money get arrested? What do the money do to her?

My favourite police shot in a long time. He has just made Thailand the land of smiles again.

Edited by wow64

What is the moral of this story? Always keep your money and your valuables locked up, when you have strangers in your room. And by God, do not let them see the safe combination? Even a simple luggage lock, used to lock a suitcase, while she is in the shower would have been perfectly adequate, and would have completely prevented any temptation. In the case of the 49 year old woman, who claimed she was 40, you leave 500 baht inside a book, to take care of her after the deed. I know I am being a bit generous here, but why not?

I think we all owe a debt of gratitude to John Sargent.

We can all look in the mirror now and instead of saying 'God I look old', we can say 'God, I'm lucky, I don't look as bad as John Sargent'

Don't we all do it? Sit in MacDonald's and watch some grossly obese American tucking into 5 mega burgers and a diet coke (lol) and being so pleased with oneself that we are only moderately overweight

Statisticians have forecast that by 2020 over half the population of America will be taller lying down than they are standing up

The 'girlfriend' too makes us feel pleased with our own latest squeeze. She looks like she's failed the latest auditions at Tiffany's or Alcazar

So let's raise our glasses to this odd couple for making us all feel more smug and self satisfied than we normally are

"Khun Tirapon claimed she was angry that Mr. Sargant did not provide her with any financial compensation in exchange for her providing companionship, which led her to steal the money from the safe."

cheesy.gif

No compensation after three days with the Brit,...if I was bar girl, I would not spend 3 hours with someone. Very suspicious. Mr (5 star hotel) Brit must have hinted about compensation,....or did he really think that bar girls love for free.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The pointing does tell the whole story!

Yes I also would have had no idea what went on without the reinactment. They could have mad it a bit easier by putting a mask on the perpertrator of the crime and the money in a "Swag" bag

So he takes a waitress from Oh lala bar, who must have left her ID at reception, back to his room for a few days hanky-panky, pays her nothing, and is surprised she takes his money.

She doesn't think the cops might trace her.

They deserve each other.

Good point,....yes,...a 5 star hotel would surely have had her leave her ID. Thus,...she must have assumed she was doing nothing wrong by accessing some compensation for her 3 days work.

Most likely she thought 2900 pounds was equivalent to 2900 baht.

Edited by Ve37
  • Like 1

Khun Tirapon claimed she was angry that Mr. Sargant did not provide her with any financial compensation in exchange for her providing companionship, which led her to steal the money from the safe.

Oh dear. So why did Ms Tirapon stay with Mr Sargant for 3 days then? If she was dissatisfied with the first night's remuneration, it is unlikely she would have gone with him for another 3 nights.

I wonder if he has family back in the UK who might find it interesting to read how Gandad spends his holidays in the Sun and the Mirror.

I don't think either of them spend much time in the mirror.

They may not spend much time in the mirror

But this story could end up in the "Sun Newspaper" in Britain

For non Brits......the "Mirror" is a red top newspaper in Britain.....as is the "Sun"

Edited by DD13

Now Guys, I think you are being really unfair to the lady about her looks. When a guy comes to a place like Pattaya, there are certain things about a woman that turn us on and get us sexually excited. It may be a slim lady, a lady with long legs, a lady with long hair. It could be a lady with large breasts (due to surgery becoming more popular here), some find dark skin a turn on, a lady that talks dirty or is vocal in bed, or one that performs certain physical activities with a skill beyond your wildest dreams, its quite obvious that this mans preference was for someone who looked older than him, and much more ugly, and by looking at him, I think you would agree that his Christmas's came all at once. Having found his ideal sexual partner is is obvious he indulged himself for three days almost 24/7 and hence the haggered and disheveld look.

Where in this story does it say his age? It does give the age of her and a another Thai friend as she's 40, friend 56.

In the BOLD print in the first line of the story. blink.pngfacepalm.gif

"...40 year old Pattaya Bar Worker, who is alleged to have stolen money from the room safe of a 56 year old British Tourist." facepalm.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Where in this story does it say his age? It does give the age of her and a another Thai friend as she's 40, friend 56.

In the BOLD print in the first line of the story. alt=blink.png> alt=facepalm.gif>

"...40 year old Pattaya Bar Worker, who is alleged to have stolen money from the room safe of a 56 year old British Tourist." alt=facepalm.gif>

I think they are both staring down the Barrel of a Perjury charge

Now Guys, I think you are being really unfair to the lady about her looks. When a guy comes to a place like Pattaya, there are certain things about a woman that turn us on and get us sexually excited. It may be a slim lady, a lady with long legs, a lady with long hair. It could be a lady with large breasts (due to surgery becoming more popular here), some find dark skin a turn on, a lady that talks dirty or is vocal in bed, or one that performs certain physical activities with a skill beyond your wildest dreams, its quite obvious that this mans preference was for someone who looked older than him, and much more ugly, and by looking at him, I think you would agree that his Christmas's came all at once. Having found his ideal sexual partner is is obvious he indulged himself for three days almost 24/7 and hence the haggered and disheveld look.

Quite so.................I remember seeing a bar in Pattaya that had a sign outside it saying '20 beautiful women and 3 ugly ones". It was dead serious.cheesy.gif

Looks like a high end tourist to me, especially in that get up...

As for 56 ??? I doubt that very much... Add another 10 years on, and Bingo....

Not sure about that - that's my age.....and he still looks older......

Not sure by the look if he's had an incredibly hard - or soft life <> I'd guess the latter.....but it's a beerish/alchy face.....

• Like 1

My thanks to Mr. Sargant (spelling ?) for making my day. I have been chuckling for several minutes now. What an absolute loser.

Looks about 90, dresses like the dregs and has appalling taste in women -as well as no common sense.

I am older than the feckless "victim" but in all my years in Thailand have never been with such an ugly-looking female. On reflection, maybe he had a modicum of sense in reportedly not "recompensing her for keeping him company".clap2.gifcheesy.gif

Impressing Bargirls with a nice hotel, translates into their expectation of big money. Live and learn then get older and lose your sense and your money....Pattaya is the place to do both very quickly .. at least he didn't have a balcony plunge at the end of his story.

That last comment is "tempting fate"

At least the old man got his money back so nice police work this time.

But why come to Pattaya on your own and hook up with a 40 year old hooker when you can choose any girl you want for a few bucks? Maybe he is the real definition of a cheap charlie.