Forum upgrade in progress! ×

5 Star Hotel Theft from British Guest by Pattaya Bar Girl

webfact

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where in this story does it say his age? It does give the age of her and a another Thai friend as she's 40, friend 56.

PATTAYA: -- Over the weekend, the Pattaya Police Chief, announced the arrest of a 40 year old Pattaya Bar Worker, who is alleged to have stolen money from the room safe of a 56 year old British Tourist.

At the beginning of the article, it was hard to spot as in bold type.

I love it when they point the finger, its him, her and the cop standing behind but they still have to point or else the averidge Thai will have no idea whats going on. They even make her point to the money.

Hes 56! I would have to be buried up to my neck in the Desert for 2 years and I would still be better looking than that.

He may look about 80, but at least, he is not overweight, no facial hair, and no visual tattoos.

Well, the mickey-taking morons, most apparently illiterate also, are out in force today. This is a report about a 56 year old man who took a 40 year old woman to his hotel for a few days and she stole of a lot of money from his locked safe. If one of you can point out, rationally and objectively, why he should be ashamed for happened I'd be interested.

"It ain't the years, it's the mileage" Would this not be news if from cheaper hotel? You would think with rates 5 star hotels charge, they ought to toss in a toss as part of promotion, bring happiness and all that. One more demonstration that money does not have direct positive correlation to intelligence.

The Dusit should lose one star for letting him stay. One star for allowing her in. And one star for having the standards of a typical Pattaya flea pit hotel. Congratulations. smile.png

I stayed at that Dusit resort 17 years ago with my family. The hotel, food, staff etc were excellent, lovely place, great gym and facilities.

However, took my then 3 year old daughter in the pool. A very nice attractive Thai female, early 20's started talking to her so naturally I joined the conversation. An obnoxious Aussie, probably late 50's rushed over, called her to the side and very loudly told her she was not to speak to other men! <deleted> I'm in the pool with my wife and daughter. I watched this cretin in the restaurant a couple of times, dressed expensively and well jeweled, So you just can't judge by appearances. Also saw two old European guys eating breakfast and making their tarts sit outside waiting for them - too mean to buy them breakfast!

Not exactly a family resort, even then.

A crime is commited and an arrest is made. Some choose to point out the ages, appearance and the apparel of the victim and suspect. Some use it as an opportunity to fine tune their hate, bigotry and negative mentality. Perhaps some are fueled by volatile liquids and some by a chemical imbalance in their gray matter. Very sad.

I'm glad the police were of assistance and let justice be done.

• Like 1

Well, the mickey-taking morons, most apparently illiterate also, are out in force today. This is a report about a 56 year old man who took a 40 year old woman to his hotel for a few days and she stole of a lot of money from his locked safe. If one of you can point out, rationally and objectively, why he should be ashamed for happened I'd be interested.

Nothing to be ashamed of. They are both consenting adults.

Prostitution is illegal, but apparently she did not receive payment for her services, which would have been illegal. So she decided to steal a large amount of cash and got caught.

Unfortunately the world has become far more judgmental in the "information" age.

However, it's worth remembering for those planning a family holiday here, that even 5 star hotels operate 'guest friendly" regimes which might attract some undesirables and criminal elements.

The Dusit should lose one star for letting him stay. One star for allowing her in. And one star for having the standards of a typical Pattaya flea pit hotel. Congratulations. smile.png

I stayed at that Dusit resort 17 years ago with my family. The hotel, food, staff etc were excellent, lovely place, great gym and facilities.

However, took my then 3 year old daughter in the pool. A very nice attractive Thai female, early 20's started talking to her so naturally I joined the conversation. An obnoxious Aussie, probably late 50's rushed over, called her to the side and very loudly told her she was not to speak to other men! <deleted> I'm in the pool with my wife and daughter. I watched this cretin in the restaurant a couple of times, dressed expensively and well jeweled, So you just can't judge by appearances. Also saw two old European guys eating breakfast and making their tarts sit outside waiting for them - too mean to buy them breakfast!

Not exactly a family resort, even then.

Interesting story.

Some of the nicest people I've met have been of modest means. Some of the most disagreeable were very wealthy.

The Dusit is a nice property but doesn't screen guests for being civil and respectful, much as this forum does not. Some people see the world and each day as an opportunity to be kind, do good and treat those they come across with kindness and generosity.

I got to this story late and i know its been done to death ,but my God 56 you havin a laugh , i look younger than him (i really do) and i,me late 60's as for her come to Pattaya see lovely looking girls who are terrific looking and pick grandma . by the way ,love the way he is dressed ,quality tourist.

Not really, not overweight, no facial hair, and no visible tattoos, but the face?? He makes Prince Charles look like a young Elvis.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

He lives just a few houses along from us his return will prove interesting.

just a silly old git in a £60+ a night (must have a bob or two) hotel behaving badly . . .

i bet if he knew that his reporting of such an incident would result in (potentially) world wide media coverage, including the infamous finger-pointing-photo show . . . he would've kept his wrinkly old gob shut and taken the £2.9k hit just to save face among his family & friends back in the UK.

alt=laugh.png>

I want to apply for a photographers job at the police department in Pattaya so I can take pictures like this... I could spend hours in post processing and never find a dull moment.

Why not just do a Stickman and walk around Pattaya taking photos, I'm sure you will get plenty like those two.

Guys Guys give the gentleman a break-he see,s this vulnerable lady in a bar while having a drink and hearing about her previous "torrid life" he decides to invite her to spend a quiet relaxing few days together-why not he,s a handsum young man and free as a bird-she was pampered and spoiled for a few days and repays his generosity by stealing from him-damn shame I say.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Where in this story does it say his age? It does give the age of her and a another Thai friend as she's 40, friend 56.

Umm, the very first line of the story ?

"A: -- Over the weekend, the Pattaya Police Chief, announced the arrest of a 40 year old Pattaya Bar Worker, who is alleged to have stolen money from the room safe of a 56 year old British Tourist."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/764210-5-star-hotel-theft-from-british-guest-by-pattaya-bar-girl/?p=8453228

If that guy is 56, then I must only be about 40 now (but I still tell the ladies that I'm really only in my 20's which is why I'm such a "hansum man") ! w00t.gif

I didn't see that part of the story, I only seen the part where they said her and friends age. Edited by brancodug