5 Star Hotel Theft from British Guest by Pattaya Bar Girl

webfact

"Khun Tirapon claimed she was angry that Mr. Sargant did not provide her with any financial compensation in exchange for her providing companionship, which led her to steal the money from the safe."

cheesy.gif

Mr Sargent did not realize Thailand Ladies are a "Pay as you go system", now he knows. Of course he may be deluded into thinking it is free !!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's somewhat to the guy's credit that he picked an older woman. A lot of us old guys prefer woman over 40. They are more experienced in all things, and are more interesting to talk to. Aware of our own advanced years and general condition, a lot of us can still keep in mind how stupid we look in the company of a much younger woman. She's showing her age, but I think it's inaccurate to call her ugly.

It's unfortunate that she chose to steal from him, but what if she's right, that he didn't want to pay? We don't know. I hope the man doesn't hear about this forum, and read all of the comments. Insult added to injury.

just a silly old git in a £60+ a night (must have a bob or two) hotel behaving badly . . .

i bet if he knew that his reporting of such an incident would result in (potentially) world wide media coverage, including the infamous finger-pointing-photo show . . . he would've kept his wrinkly old gob shut and taken the £2.9k hit just to save face among his family & friends back in the UK.

laugh.png

"Save face" for what? He's done something wrong?

Save face for the ridicule that people would heap upon him. For taking a working girl back to his room, for not paying her, for taking part in those bizarre finger pointing police photos, for having your face and sartorial style out there on the internet for all to see in this context. Saving face doesn't necessarily mean you've done something wrong- it can mean you've done something that maybe, given a bit of thought, you don't want the world at large to see and comment on.

• Like 2

The pointing pictures are back again, I love it....oh by the way , Seriously what was he expecting from a old player from a bar? First of all I bet he was her first customer in last 12 years and thus guy wanted to charm the bar lady with his five star accommodation for sex?? A pair made for each other....lol

God, he looks a grumpy soul. You'd think he would be relieved to get back £2k. Which makes me wonder what the lady did with the remainder? Around 45,000 Bt. Maybe a deposit on a face-job? Or, as she returned to the bar next to the Dusit, a brain transplant?

Yes, I am making fun, and I do feel sorry for both of them in some ways.Him,for being so gullible, and her for being a working girl, maybe out of necessity.

Actually having just spent some time taking a second peep at the pic.I think the BiB are having a laugh.

'She's the hooker I let in the room' (Action 1)

'This is the money I stole from the safe.' (Action 2)

This pic is a crime in and of itself.

He's the policeman that made me look foolish in this pic for reporting a crime, in order to collect a bribe from the journalists team. (Action 3)

You reckon Pattaya One pays big bribes? The bribe here is that it makes the coppers look good - like they are taking care of crime against tourists.

The pointing pictures are back again, I love it....oh by the way , Seriously what was he expecting from a old player from a bar? First of all I bet he was her first customer in last 12 years and thus guy wanted to charm the bar lady with his five star accommodation for sex?? A pair made for each other....lol

She's only 40! Hardly old. Funny how 50+ foreign men think any Thai woman over 35 is old, yet most of these guys look 10-20 years older than they are. Guess it's easy to kid yourself that you're "hansum" and "good boom boom" when an actor's being paid to say it on a daily basis.

She probably spun the old "I don't want your money, you jai dee and hansum man"

He probably took her at her word.

After three days she got pissed off and realised she was with a deluded jai dee hansum man.

Still no reason to rob him, her long term plan seems to have backfired.

She probably spun the old "I don't want your money, you jai dee and hansum man"

He probably took her at her word.

After three days she got pissed off and realised she was with a deluded jai dee hansum man.

Still no reason to rob him, her long term plan seems to have backfired.

Yeah but she got 50000 baht out of it, which is probably 5 years of work for her, can't see many takers of that Soi beast

• Like 1