sin sod

crickets

What does it mean If they don't return it? It means its not the last pay out you'll make !! It means they see you as a wallet.

What does it mean If they do return it? It means they recognised you were flexible in respecting their tradition against yours, that they respect you.

Or it means one of 1000's of other reasons discussed on this forum before.... varied, different and highly dependent on individual demographic....

There is no one size fits all answer... If you are comfortable and happy, thats all that matters.

Hi don't pay it and see what happens if you thai go's of about not paying it then just lever her and go to the mango tree and get a new mango you see thai woman are like mango you don't like that mango go and get a other one I have been coming here for the last 6 years would never live here at all it is a great place to come and go and great people here as well but the woman here are all in it for one thing and it is money and that is ok I have a thai and take care of her and have been with her for 6 years she is ok and is good when it comes to taking care of me but like all thai woman and I say like all thai woman here I am her A T M and that is ok I am good with it . I read here all the time about thailand and thai woman if you come here like I did make sure you can loose the money you put in to thailand I have put a side money to loose and I am good with that but I would never ever come here one and work and try and make money, two if I was younger come and live with a thai woman no no you can make great money in your own country hop it helps you

This subject is banned...................coffee1.gif

Issan and sin sot! and guy wants it back...........................hahahaha.

If i were the guy i would go out of my way to tell the parent to keep it. Then go fall aslepp and when i wake up run the hell away from that familee.......................lol.

• Like 2

So much support from everyone.....really looking foward to the wedding now:

Marrying issan wimmin in not all PEACHES and CREAM.................lol.

Personally i would choose one of the 1000s available surburban girls. One whose familee would dubble the sin sot and give it back so we could buy a house.

Edited by choochoo

I just bought a house for my girlfriend and me under her name in pattaya. 2 days after moving in the pick up truck arrived with 8 of her family and the parents arrived who decided to come and live there. I hated it. They are poor and sit around all day just looking at me. They never leave. I treated them really badly and made sure they left after a month and didnt feel welcome to come back. Might work a treat for u. Sure my gf was angry but is over it now.

In the light of this post by the OP ... the original SinSot Question does look interesting ... coffee1.gif

• Like 1

I think im thinking too much about it.. i will just give em the cash drink some whiskey and get this necessery evil over and done with. Done the house thing. Done the car thing. About to do the marriage thing. I have a feeling the next thing will be the baby thing. Any one else feeling it?

I think im thinking too much about it.. i will just give em the cash drink some whiskey and get this necessery evil over and done with. Done the house thing. Done the car thing. About to do the marriage thing. I have a feeling the next thing will be the baby thing. Any one else feeling it?

No ... coffee1.gif

• Like 2