New Honda. The Mobilio is a winner!..In my opinion...

umbanda

Because I like station wagons.....I just saw the Honda Mobilio at the dealership. A "small" beautiful 7 passengers car..

Surprisingly....priced like the same kind Jazz!!!!

It is a bad news for Jazz and Freed owners......and some other brands competitors...

• Like 1

Interesting, but the only one I would buy is the one with a proper gearbox, which only comes with 5 seats. So I starting looking at a new City and they look much improved over the old one I used to drive.

I may be wrong because I didnt seat inside. Its just arrived to my dealership, but to me looks like a Jazz or City Station Wagon, with the same interior and power train. The legs room on the 3 row seat looks very good. With the smart folding system for the 2 row seats, the cargo space is amazing for a small SW. In my opinion the car is sportier looking comparing with a Freed or Stanza, and probably have good stability with that profile. Can hold a bigger engine easily.

I am not sure why anyone would get excited about the Mobilio, or other small bland cookie cutter vehicles.

If you have a pulse the Audi in the pix is what you need.

attachicon.gifAudi Quattro wagon..JPG

No doubts!....plus 3 million baths more!................... but...I will prefer something more sporty just for the weekends by the beach...

post-183983-0-61467900-1412162512_thumb.

• Like 1

But one thing people can complain about is the all new face lift of the CRV [due at motor-show] yes it looks better than the current model, but NOT for Thailand is the 9 Speed Auto or the Diesel model...

Not far from me is Mazda showroom, the salesman only said the other day they sell over double the amount of CX5 diesels to the petrol models..

Fugly cross over, but ok for Thailand I guess where everything is vanilla anyway.

Fugly.?. The Volvo with the Letter Box sized rear window Outfuglies even the Nissan Duke Frog.biggrin.png

Maybe this one beats it ?

post-42643-0-07522000-1412214891_thumb.j

• Like 1

Fugly cross over, but ok for Thailand I guess where everything is vanilla anyway.

Fugly.?. The Volvo with the Letter Box sized rear window Outfuglies even the Nissan Duke Frog.biggrin.png

attachicon.gif24520I021301711500IMG_3148.JPG

That it, like the new Volvo i followed yesterday, but its not on the Volvo Website, and i missed its number.The Fords not exactly WOW either.

attachicon.gif24520I021301711500IMG_3148.JPG

That it, like the new Volvo i followed yesterday, but its not on the Volvo Website, and i missed its number.The Fords not exactly WOW either.

C30 maybe ??

post-42643-0-83250900-1412227939_thumb.j

Technically, the Mobilio is an MPV - same class as Avanza, Exora, Ertiga, Innova, Freed, Livina etc.

The HR-V is the new Honda crossover

Technically, the Mobilio is an MPV - same class as Avanza, Exora, Ertiga, Innova, Freed, Livina etc.

Looks like many people here just like to compare, critic, etc, before seign the car or drive it....

This car is not a crossover or a MPV..it is a small 7 passenger station wagon!..Just a Jazz but roomier and longer with a better 1500cc engine, and with a 7 speed AT and 4 weels disk brakes available, priced under 650K.

post-183983-0-21433900-1412240155_thumb.

Edited by umbanda
  • Like 2

Looks like many people here just like to compare, critic, etc, before seing the car or driving it....

This car is not a crossover or a MPV..it is a small 7 passenger station wagon!..Just a Jazz but roomier and longer with a better 1500cc engine, and with 7 speed AT and 4 weels disk brakes available, priced under 650K.

post-183983-0-21433900-1412240155_thumb.

Edited by umbanda

Looks like many people here just like to compare, critic, etc, before seing the car or driving it....

This car is not a crossover or a MPV..it is a small 7 passenger station wagon!..Just a Jazz but roomier and longer with a better 1500cc engine, and with 7 speed AT and 4 weels disk brakes available, priced under 650K.

attachicon.gifmobilio.jpg

I'm not in any way bashing the car, but..... it's the same engine as the Jazz/City, it's actually a CVT not a 7AT, and it has drum brakes at the rear.

Oh, and it is an MPV ;)

I was considering the Honda City as a good option for the money, Now that I see the Mobilio I like it more

I went to their website as I am not in Thailand at the time, but the English option does not seem to work for my at a chrome browser. Dont have a problem with any of the other vehicles at their website, only the Mobilio. Perhaps they are still shaking the bugs out of the Mobilio page.

Also I could not get the specks , all I got was a small picture of the specks and when I tried to make it bigger it was not legible.

Any way I like the car a lot, and it seems like a great deal for the money.

attachicon.gifmobilio.jpg

Tomato, tomatoe, Rose by any other name, etc.

This being Thailand there is just 1x engine option... Why ?

other markets have also just released the

Honda Mobilio iDTEC Diesel and iVTEC Petrol Engine

This has been discussed a few times now... the factors are: diesel engines are more expensive to manufacture, this is a very price sensitive market, generally speaking Thais prefer gasoline cars, and there's no gov't incentives for diesel, but there is for E20, E85 and CNG. So that's what drives Honda policy.

Finally I drove it! Wonderful small sport wagon!

The 7 speed AUTO and double disk brakes are coming in the MODULO version. The seats folding system still amazing, and seats are the same like the Jazz and City. Only the two ones on the 3rd row are not so confi, because its are removables. Taking those out, the car becomes a 5 seater with a NICE cargo space, and also folding the 2nd row, a 2 seater with a BIG cargo space.

Well named. Mobilio. You can do a house moving with this small car.

In reality this car is a City 1.5 cc, 7 passengers Station Wagon, for 670K with auto trans, and alloy weels. A nice sporty looking too. Great buy in my opinion.

post-183983-0-69730100-1412315952_thumb.

Edited by umbanda
  • Like 1