sitting next to a pattaya BG on a flight from bangkok to oslo

makasanstop

Home delivery is a great modern concept. Especially if you live in Norway and are going to be snowed in for 3 months. Actually, I'd have ordered two in case one breaks down.

might even get a discount for whole sale

Should that be an 'r' rather than an 'l' ?

• Like 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we sure she was a bargirl???? ONe thing that happens is that on TV there are so many posts related to BG, but then again I don't know if everyone who posts on TVF assumes that any Thai female is a bargirl.

I mean did she have a big sign saying "Bargirl" on her? Did she say she works in a bar in Pattaya picking up men? How are we sure she is a bargirl??

The reason I am asking is that it is much harder for a Thai to get a visa to the West than it is for a Westerner to come to Thailand. (Especially a 3 month visit.) Most places would require a demonstration that she has sufficient financial assets in Thailand that she would return to Thailand. That or fiancee visa, or employer sponsorship...or something.

Read reply 17 from the OP. "She told him she worked in a bar" You Thai apologists should think, read, slow down, and grow some skin before you try to defend.

• Like 1

Luckily for her the cost of living and weather are very similar to Thailand wink.png

In reality, with a bit of know how and a few pictures and Western Union slips, getting a visitors visa to anywhere in Europe isn`t that hard.

Norway has a huge population of Thai wives and it`s probably a reasonable assumption quite a few used to "work bar."

Did you get her number btw?

Just curious, what made you so certain she was a "bar girl"?

she told me she work bar in Pattaya.

Interesting.

I wonder if she will be as candid about her work history with her boyfriend's friends and family as you say she was with you.

Edited by Gecko123

I bet he slipped the girl his phone number and said "Calllll Me"

I would have invited her to join the Mile High Club. w00t.gif
But that would of course depend on the fact

A- if the misses wasn't anywhere near (read not even in the same plane or even better same continent)

and most importantly

B- She is not as ugly as some of the female BBC presenters ;)

Edited by MJCM
  • Like 1

Sadly, the OP has left our Membership ... so we will be non the wiser about the exploits of the mystery woman known fondly as Miss BG.

Don't worry, he will back. People who get banned here reincarnate as quick as you can say "ThaiVisa" ;)

The thing is, you'll find that 99% of ThaiVisa members met their wife or GF in a bar, they will never tell you that, but for sure, it's true, I use to take care of a bar in Patts, I saw guys in total denial even as they were paying the bar fine......

I tend to agree, but there is nothing wrong with that where they met. But i can understand that people don't like to disclose where they met their partner when the partner used to do tricks for money.

Its as they say in Thailand, Up to You. But then again "almost all" Farangs still think when they see a foreigner with a Thai Girl "she used to be (or still is) a ....... " and if she is pretty "i wonder if she will go with me" and are looking for an opportunity to ask.

Edited by MJCM

The thing is, you'll find that 99% of ThaiVisa members met their wife or GF in a bar, they will never tell you that, but for sure, it's true, I use to take care of a bar in Patts, I saw guys in total denial even as they were paying the bar fine......

I But then again "almost all" Farangs still think when they see a foreigner with a Thai Girl "she used to be a ....... " and if she is pretty "i wonder if she will go with me"

"You forgot to say, " almost all " Thais think that also.

• Like 1

I But then again "almost all" Farangs still think when they see a foreigner with a Thai Girl "she used to be a ....... " and if she is pretty "i wonder if she will go with me"

"You forgot to say, " almost all " Thais think that also.

True, but better it would be if you had cut the last part (I wonder etc .........) out ;)

Prostitutes are soo boring

Man to beautiful girl:
Would you have sex with me for One Million Dollars?
Girl: Well yes I would.
Man: Would you have sex with me for Twenty Dollars?
Girl: Hell no...what kind of girl do you think i am?
Man: I think we have already established that and are just negotiating the price.

Are we sure she was a bargirl???? ONe thing that happens is that on TV there are so many posts related to BG, but then again I don't know if everyone who posts on TVF assumes that any Thai female is a bargirl.

I mean did she have a big sign saying "Bargirl" on her? Did she say she works in a bar in Pattaya picking up men? How are we sure she is a bargirl??

The reason I am asking is that it is much harder for a Thai to get a visa to the West than it is for a Westerner to come to Thailand. (Especially a 3 month visit.) Most places would require a demonstration that she has sufficient financial assets in Thailand that she would return to Thailand. That or fiancee visa, or employer sponsorship...or something.

Read reply 17 from the OP. "She told him she worked in a bar" You Thai apologists should think, read, slow down, and grow some skin before you try to defend.

So if a girl works in a bar then that means that she is available sexually to pleasure you for payment of money? Is THIS what you mean? I have been in plenty of bars and restaurants in Thailand where the young ladies working in said bar will only serve food or drink and nothing more. In said restaurants and bars any inquiries as to whether sexual services would be provided would result in either a slap in the face or being asked to leave. Hence, when a Thai girl says she works in a bar, the word that comes to my mind is "waitress" while apparently the word that comes to your mind is "whore".

While I take into consideration your suggestion that I grow some skin before trying to defend, I have an alternate proposal that anyone such as yourself who believes that all girls working in the service industries of Thailand are yours for the sexual picking should get on the next plane from whence you came because I don't think you need to be in the country.

• Like 1

Prostitutes are soo boring

Man to beautiful girl:
Would you have sex with me for One Million Dollars?
Girl: Well yes I would.
Man: Would you have sex with me for Twenty Dollars?
Girl: Hell no...what kind of girl do you think i am?
Man: I think we have already established that and are just negotiating the price.

Attributed to George Bernard Shaw.!!!

• Like 1

If was "order" using an Internet "catalog" he may have a bad surprise....

I know many...so many very ugly Thai women with postings on Internet sites using the best glamour picture they can get..or pictures of somebody else.

I know desperate Farangs on the bones of their azz that pretend to be beautiful young Thai women online to see if they can scam anybody, mind you, they don't do an actual meeting though.

An old aged pensioner turning up wearing a tacky dress and bad make-up wouldn't fool anybody, or would it ? smile.png

I once had a GF who was getting 8000 Baht a month from a guy in Norway, this was probably 15 years ago, so it was good money, she had never met him in person, only online, I didn't believe her, but it was true.

The money - never met scenario is remarkably common. Job gone. wife gone. Family gone. No purpose in life and then someone who actually says they depend on him for something. Someone was just telling me recently that his father in Aust is in that situation & won't be talked out of it. It gives him a fantasy life he can believe in. Nutts! The older i get, the more tactile I get, where money & women are concerned. If I was paying it I would want to be able to touch it.

So if a girl works in a bar then that means that she is available sexually to pleasure you for payment of money? Is THIS what you mean? I have been in plenty of bars and restaurants in Thailand where the young ladies working in said bar will only serve food or drink and nothing more. In said restaurants and bars any inquiries as to whether sexual services would be provided would result in either a slap in the face or being asked to leave. Hence, when a Thai girl says she works in a bar, the word that comes to my mind is "waitress" while apparently the word that comes to your mind is "whore".

While I take into consideration your suggestion that I grow some skin before trying to defend, I have an alternate proposal that anyone such as yourself who believes that all girls working in the service industries of Thailand are yours for the sexual picking should get on the next plane from whence you came because I don't think you need to be in the country.

This is why I dont like the PC crowd / cowards, and why I like to say they are prostitutes, and NOT "lady work bar in Pattaya"

• Like 1

Sadly, the OP has left our Membership ... so we will be non the wiser about the exploits of the mystery woman known fondly as Miss BG.

Don't worry, he will back. People who get banned here reincarnate as quick as you can say "ThaiVisa" wink.png

I see he is on another forum complaining about his treatment here and claiming a mod murdered his wife, nutcase