Tourists may be required to pay entrance fee for visiting Koh Tao

Lite Beer

helping non Thaischeesy.gifcheesy.gif

Did your studies abroad tell you what happens when a country loses 10% of GDP

Its economy contracts. Which will not be a problem if we also don't have to pay for all the non-thai fake tourists using up public resources.

Look at the German man with the swollen leg. Just 1 example.

Since the economy will contract with very high unemployment you wont need all the farang based technology, like cars, computers,iphones, air travel, medicines, medical equipment, all types of production machines, tractors,televisions,motorbikes,etc. because you wont be able to afford them, never mind, i'm sure you will be able to produce your own ya ba and not have to import it from Burma. The world wont care anymore about corruption, cheating,murders and rapes because you will be doing it to yourselves.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to one of them then. Why are you on a Website about thailand?

goto polynesiavisa.com and complain about polynesia.

I rarely complain about Thailand, you should investigate my posts a bit more before uttering another stupid comment.

I will let you in on a personal fact about me.

Almost every year I went to the west indies, Cuba, Dominican republic, Barbados, St. Vincent, the Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago, Martinique and a few more for vacation before I came to Thailand to visit my sister who lived on Koh Lanta half year around.

She convinced me in 2005, that Thailand would be a good spot for me to move to, even if I already had fixed all my paperworks, 5 year visa, preparation for company and so forth, and were seriously going to move to Dominican Republic, I was persuaded to go for Thailand by my sister so we could see each other more often.

And in 2006 I met my present wife, didn't plan to meet a Thai woman, but I did, we married and now because of her and our daughter, I have to chose Thailand as it's very hard for them to get a permanent residency in any country, almost, in the world.

But don't you worry one bit, I will leave Thailand if stupidity increases more, but in the process, I will hurt my wife, who is Thai and my daughter, who also is 100% Thai as they will only be able to visit me as tourists, but after maybe 2-3 years, they might be able to join me in my new country of my own choice.

But do you really think my wife and daughter will be treated as good as me in Caribia? No, in every country there's racism and bigotry and they will be seriously affected by it.

So when you want to throw me out of Thailand because I don't agree with Thai stupidity, two Thai people will get hurt in the process, whatever I chose.

Now, that's pretty smart of someone with an education and apparently very low patriotism with your own people to even criticize me for my decision to think of my Thai family first.

Another ball busting stupid remark from your side, don't you think?

Edited by KamalaRider
  • Like 1

So for koh samed the farang pays 200 baht because it is a national park. (thai pay 10 baht).

And for Koh Tao the farang has to pay for security, thai pay nothing.

I think me and my thai wife are tired of Thai islands from now on, we better go to Malaysia, Indonesia for a small holiday. Resorts are also cheaper there and they speak better english.

But without farang on thai beaches they will miss their lifeguards since the thai can't swim. I have allready rescued a thai father on Samui from drawning.

So for koh samed the farang pays 200 baht because it is a national park. (thai pay 10 baht).

I think me and my thai wife are tired of Thai islands from now on, we better go to Malaysia, Indonesia for a small holiday. Resorts are also cheaper there and they speak better english.

But without farang on thai beaches they will miss their lifeguards since the thai can't swim. I have allready rescued a thai father on Samui from drawning.

you shouldn't have bothered,they usualy walk away from their families after a few years and leave it up to a farang to support them

• Like 1

Yes I have been there its a beautiful place to go.

Its cheap in relation to other western countries.

I have studied abroad and I pay more for everything in western countries in comparison to Thailand. So in paying more I also pay more for services. Including public safety. But even in a lot of your home countries very bad murders and rapes happen all the time.

I am Thai and to be honest I don't care for the type of tourist that comes to Thailand. Sorry but I am being blunt and rude also. The 10% you say in GDP we can do without more then the tourists can do without Thailand.

What about all the NES teachers that Thailand has been gagging for to keep up with Asean so they dont fall behind such rich and well known tourist locations as Vietnam, Cambodia and Myanmar (no disrespect to those three countries by the way... just making a point from what is a stereotypical Thai point of view)...

Thailand wont be better off... They will be worse off... Massively....

And do you honestly believe that Thais help eachother out that much?? They have had coups for the best part of forever and the hi-so society of Bangkok seem to think that the people of Isaan shouldnt be allowed to vote (at all!!) just because 'they are poor' which (apparently )equates to 'they are stupid'... Where is the helping of other people there...

• Like 1

you shouldn't have bothered,they usualy walk away from their families after a few years and leave it up to a farang to support them

Well i won't let anybody drawn near me but if the Thai allready ask me in the plane how much my salary is, and i have to pay extra all the time because i m a farang (married with a thai) then next time i will charge them 100.000 baht for a rescue operation like that. I'm tired of the way they treat me.

Its economy contracts. Which will not be a problem if we also don't have to pay for all the non-thai fake tourists using up public resources.

Since the economy will contract with very high unemployment you wont need all the farang based technology, like cars, computers,iphones, air travel, medicines, medical equipment, all types of production machines, tractors,televisions,motorbikes,etc. because you wont be able to afford them, never mind, i'm sure you will be able to produce your own ya ba and not have to import it from Burma. The world wont care anymore about corruption, cheating,murders and rapes because you will be doing it to yourselves.

I have tried to get her to listen or at least contemplate what I have been saying but I seriously think there's something wrong with her.

If she knows about the German guy who got 50 000THB from a woman as a gift and the German embassy who also paid for his hotel, she wouldn't mix up public resources and personal gifts and his own country paying for him.

No excuse for that douche bag but gangthai must seriously have some personal problems of her own so I will let her be and not comment anything more about her rantings.

Farang Based technology, that is funny. Where is it all made? In Asia, so I think we will survive.

I think this is a good idea.

Not every country can afford the security and luxury of other places.

Tourist come to Koh Tao becuase its cheap.

If foreigners want more security they should pay for something rather then complain something is not good all the time.

You are SO THAI, it's pathetic! If That want tourists to come to their islands, city, etc., then it is the obligation of the THAI to provide security and make sure the place is safe. If the Thai can't do that, then tourists, and their money, will not come. Join the real world and see how things actually work.

Farang Based technology, that is funny. Where is it all made? In Asia, so I think we will survive.

Well, when those companies pull out of Thailand because they can't find anyone for management positions, then who would be laughing? Stuff might be made here in Thailand, but I don't see too many Thai CEOs running fortune 500 companies.

Seriously, just stop. You're just making yourself look more silly with every post.

LEGO was originally made in Denmark...

But 3 year olds around the world are still able to build 'The Millennium Falcon'

The parts never equal the whole...

There are no words to express my feelings, except an old American adage: "You cannot fix stupid."

And yes, we have a new group of Thai trolls showing up. Of course. Somebody has to make sure we understand 'Thainess'.

tongue.png

Edited by FangFerang
  • Like 1

I think this is a good idea.

Not every country can afford the security and luxury of other places.

Tourist come to Koh Tao becuase its cheap.

If foreigners want more security they should pay for something rather then complain something is not good all the time.

let me think, the village head man can afford to put up a proposed 1 million baht compensation , and the police can find 700 000 baht to bribe a witness , then i can see there is money for security...Let alone the millions of baht spent on the island every year, the hotels are raking it in from the tourists, the bars etc, and im sure there is many bars etc illegally there??? common sense would be for these people on the island to work together in making "their" island secure so people will still come back and spend money...right now, theyre sounding like they are determined to scare away the tourists ..more cost and unsafe..who in their right minds wants to go there??? i dont... myself and my gf just changed our plans, instead go to singapore and vietnam where we wont get ripped off and feel more welcome

• Like 2

Hopefully the majority of tourists, who planned to spend their next vacation on KT, will cancel their trip to Thailand.

These ignorants must feel the consequences of their unbelievable behaviour in their bank accounts and pockets and finally learn how to treat customers like patrons. Their attitude is like: Hey, you should be grateful we allow you to visit the greatest and most beautiful country of the world.

• Like 2

oh yes, the cheap sh!t3 Asian goods we buy back home and in thailand that have to be replaced or renewed all the time , shortly after being bought..mmm yes, you must be so proud ...

Even though I can't believe this one as it's just too absurd, I somehow do believe it which depresses me so.

Also, it embarrasses me for some reason. This is just too <deleted> insulting. I would think even most sensitive

Thais would find this just too over the top. Soon Thais are going to feel it necessary to go around apologizing

to farang for their governments craziness. Surely this is going to hurt the tourism big time. I'm even thinking

some Thais likely might start considering fleeing their own country over all this. Why don't they just start

charging Thais a fee for tossing their trash by the roadside? If they were to do so that would be one huge cash

cow for Thailand. Despite my free, (no fee) very logical suggestion I will not accept the position of head of

tourism, thank you!

Even though I can't believe this one as it's just too absurd, I somehow do believe it which depresses me so.

Also, it embarrasses me for some reason. This is just too <deleted> insulting. I would think even most sensitive

Thais would find this just too over the top. Soon Thais are going to feel it necessary to go around apologizing

to farang for their governments craziness. Surely this is going to hurt the tourism big time. I'm even thinking

some Thais likely might start considering fleeing their own country over all this. Why don't they just start

charging Thais a fee for tossing their trash by the roadside? If they were to do so that would be one huge cash

cow for Thailand. Despite my free, (no fee) very logical suggestion I will not accept the position of head of

tourism, thank you!