Looking for Small House

Stubby

Hi Folks,

If anyone knows of, or has themselves, a small, newish house for rent on the Doi Suthep side of canal road anywhere between Jed Jod and Wat Umong, then please send me a pvt message. Doesn't matter how small it is so long as it's clean and quite modern. Budget around 10k.

Thanks in advance,

Stubby

Not the right side of CM for you but the attached might interest you. The price can be reduced quite a bit. I am a neighbour there

Thanks Gennisis, but you're right, not the location I was looking at. Thanks for taking the time to post though ;)

Stubby

Won't the noise of the planes bother you? I can't imagine it, would drive me crazy and there seems to be more flights coming online every couple of weeks.

But, we're all different. Good luck, I hope you find what you want, and remember it is definitely a buyers market at the moment, so your rent should be very negotiable. When you get the price you are comfortable with, as a final twist add the sweetener of paying a year in advance and getting a month or even two months free. I'm a good negotiator and I've always done this when we were certain about being able to stay for the 6 or 12 months we sign up for. If doing this, you would have to be very sure of the location and the house, and be prepared to write off the money if it all goes wrong and you have to walk away. It's a great bargain, and always the thing I hold back in reserve for the final push, if you do stay the full period.