PM will reward police team for resolving Koh Tao murder case

Lite Beer

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reward and praise the police. Thats real justice in the year 2014. Unbelievable. Why even make a lawsuit then? You can kill them right on the spot as the case is solved now.

Edited by wantan

Good luck Thailand with your brave new world...that pretty much confirms your total naivety or confirms that you're taking the p*** out of everything else. *sigh*

I take it you haven't read Aldous Huxleys "Brave New World" Thailand had a similar type of Brave New World long before Huxley ever wrote it! you just have to read between the lines! to get the message!

Edited by MAJIC

"General Prayuth said he could not predict that tourism situation would be improved or not after the successful resolving of the murder case because there are other factors which may have impacts on the tourism industry."

Other factors? Like they didn't get the real murderers and covered up the case by presenting to the public the scapegoats?

Apart from the whole ludicrous situation he's a at least honest enough to say nothing about tourism but his Minister of Tourism and others involved with that industry can't stop talking and embarrassing the country by making it clear saving tourist revenue is their ownly concern and two innocent deaths are nothing more than an inconvenience.

General you really should tell them to shut up !

Stop the Thai bashing , if you don't like it why you're staying in Thailand? Go home to your perfect western world.

Oh.... My.... God....

Having read most of your posts I thought you were just a thai sympathiser but now I realise that you're either thai or delusional.

'If you don't like it, go home'? Ring any bells for anyone?

Love it or leave it?

I was in the US military during this period in the US, and lost a lot of good friends (doing our duty).

Barry Goldwater was not my friend,

Extremely distasteful to me.

Have you ever heard about Freedom of Speech?

“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.” George Washington

Stop the Thai bashing , if you don't like it why you're staying in Thailand? Go home to your perfect western world.

• Like 2

See my post #38.

Balo,

regarding my posts #38 and later, have you nothing to offer in response?

• Like 1